Truist N Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee
2941 N Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, United States
They never have change! Every week it’s the same story saying they can only give $42 in change. I work at a busy store so we have to come every two days to get change. Yet I go to wells Fargo and ask them for some and they give me what I need. The two banks are not far apart but it’s an inconvenience that our stores bank has a limit to change And they’re not open saturdays
All employees are nice, attentive but the Bank as institution, nope... They charge for everything, transaction fee are super high. $36 per no funds for 1 day and then penalties etc. I close the account and i had to pay $102 for something that i still don't understand. 3 days later I received a letter with $142 still to pay. I went to the bank and it was 0 and closed. If i pay i would lose the money. I paid more in charges than the money I had deposited.
Watch out their monthly rates for a checking account are outrageous. I had good money in there not making anything so moved it out, since then been charged $30./month for having a low balance. How can anyone afford to leave money in here earning 00.01% per month? Just plum crazy. I'll be closing out this account & place my money where I'm appreciated as a customer won't hold my money hostage for 00.01% interest a month. Bring back the branch manager & staff I signed up with. Your new staff is horrible, I'm sure they were shipped to a busier location or quit. This branch is going down quickly. I've seen third graders count money faster then the dude behind the counter. Such a shame BB& T you're wrecking the great staff you once had for these slow unorganized individuals. Bring back the ladies.
Please refrain from banking at this branch if you consider your time valuable. Long waits inside or drive thru. Branch is closing at 4PM due to pandemic even though they are on lock down. You must pre schedule an appointment online to meet someone. Called corporate & got the run around, This was an amazing bank with great staff till previous manager got promoted. Anyone knows a bank or credit union that has good customer relations skills, are prompt, courtesy & professional please let me know.
This branch made me want to stay with BB & T. I got wonderful customer service. Everyone was amazing and very pleasant. They all worked to meet my needs This doesnt happen at every branch...this is my new branch Sadly, I have changed 5 stars to 1. They dont care about customer service. I was hing up on MANY times. I arrive to the branch...still closed for the PLANDEMIC so...NOTHING. this branch may have cost BB & T this customer of almost a decade LLP
This Truist branch ( specifically the branch manager) is the best thing that ever happened to Bank of America. We’ll definitely be returning in a couple of weeks, but it’ll be to close our 4 checking, 3 savings, and a Business Account of 13 yrs. Thanks Truist!!
My work banks with the bank and I have the unfortunate job of taking deposits in the mornings. They are terrible. The inside is closed so you'll assume they have more people working the drive thru? Nope wrong, 1 person for the whole bank. Every single morning the line is huge. Apart from the older hispanic gentleman and the blond lady every other employee is super rude and have 0 customer service experience. Beyond me how a bank can operate like this. Fine if it's one time but they are terrible every single day.
Having recently switched locations for my job, I've started using this location for my transactions. At first I had no trouble, but in recent weeks I've seen changes in staff that have certainly affected the customer service. Both the male tellers, one stated he was a manager but I have no confirmation, were very rude and abrupt about things. And they often have taken so long in getting to me that they told me they were closed on Drive-thru before hours are over and they still have the green lights on for open lanes! I'd hate to change banks but I might just have to!
The worst customer service ever. The girls never smile. I said good morning and they don't answer back. It was nobody inside the branch and I was on the drive thru for 20 minutes. Very slow, they always have an attitude. This branch need new tellers with better customer service skills. The girls are always taking instead of taking care of the customers. I've never been in a bank with such a bad vibe. And I see Im not the only one complaining about the bad customer service or attitude. The branch manager should take a look at the reviews...
I will give absolutely one star to this bank for location. When they first opened in poinciana THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY, COURTEOUS, AND LOYAL. One day I made a deposit I saw that the staff had been removed and a new staff was there. The first day I spoke to the new the teller she was rude and very matter of fact for absolutely no reason, I knew then there was gonna be a problem. This BBT branch is not the place to do business with, avoid putting your money there. Not only are they unfriendly but they will find a convent way to take overdraft charges from your account even after you make a CASH DEPOSIT. They come strange and unprofessional and non caring when it comes to your money So be AWARE OF THERE UNSAVORY BUSINESS POLICIES!!!!! Go Elsewhere!!!!!
Nearby Loan Stores in Kissimmee
1. What Is the Phone Number of Truist?You can contact Truist via +1 407-397-7400. You can use our online platform to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Obtain A Loan At Truist?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and choose between various loan options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Pay Back My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you have trouble performing repayments. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. If you default on your online title loans, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. What Is the Location Information of Truist?Truist is located at 2941 N Poinciana Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34746, United States. Take a look at the map and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Truist An Agency Or A Lender?Truist is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit our online platform to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can connect our customers with our network of lenders to get reliable loan services.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Truist?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online platform to get instant loan quotes with bad to no credit.