What Are Instant Payday Loans?
Instant payday loans are small, short-term loans that can be used to cover unexpected expenses such as medical bills or house repairs that you may incur in between paychecks. These loans are often called emergency credit, cash advance, or fast cash loans.
The term fast cash literally describes the nature of these loans since they typically take only a few minutes to approve. They may also be disbursed on the same day after approval. Instant payday loans or fast cash are usually unsecured. In other words, you don't need to submit any collateral to obtain one.
Some lenders charge small origination or application fees. While iPaydayLoans provides free brokerage service. It connects you with lenders who are reliable, certified, and licensed to operate by the state where they are resident.
|How much can I borrow?||$50-$35,000||No hidden fees or charges|
|I have bad credit. Can I apply?||Yes||Bad credit is considered|
|Over how long can I spread the repayments?||1-36 months||Fast decisions|
|Are credit checks involved?||Yes||Soft credit checks only|
|Chances of getting approvals||Good||256-bit encryption protocol|
|How to apply?||Apply online||Easy application|
What Are the Requirements for Instant Payday Loans?
There are several requirements that borrowers must meet before applying for an instant payday loan. Here they are:
- The borrower must be 18 years or older.
- The borrower must have a verifiable income, such as a paycheck, unemployment benefits, or pension checks.
- The borrower must have a bank account with direct deposit or debit card access.
- The borrower must have a valid email address and phone number.
- They must have a government issued ID.
- They must be a citizen of the US.
It is important to note that each lender has its own unique eligibility requirements. Lenders will require a credit check to see whether or not you have a history of repaying on time or have a lot of debts piled up. However, the above-listed requirements generally apply to all lenders and you should be good to go once you meet them.
How Fast Can I Get the Instant Payday Loans Online?
The best online instant payday loan services can give you a cash advance as soon as the next business day. But several factors affect the speed of your loan approval. They include your financial situation, the lender you choose, and whether or not you have a bank account.
For example, if your lender requires a credit check to determine your eligibility, you will have to wait longer for your cash than someone who borrows from a no credit check lender.
Some online lenders will approve your loan application even if you do not have an active bank account in your name. But they may require much more information and documentation which translates into more delay.
How Can I Apply For Instant Payday Loans Online?
If you're looking to get instant payday loans, be ready to shop around. Hundreds of online lenders are willing to help you secure a loan, but each has its unique eligibility requirements, interest rates, and terms & conditions. To make the best choice, compare these requirements and policies to see the most suitable one.
A loan broker like iPaydayLoans can help with this process. We are an online service committed to connecting borrowers to reputable online instant cash lenders who charge fair and competitive rates.
To apply for loans via iPaydayLoans, fill out a form to request a loan. The credentials to provide on the form include your personal and contact information. Also, provide relevant answers to some questions asked about your financial situation to help our lenders understand your affordability better.
Once you submit the form, we will match you with the willing lenders for your financial situation using our special matching technology. The lender then evaluates your application and approves you for a loan if they consider you to be creditworthy.
Not to worry, their acceptance rate is high. Once your loan is approved, sign the quote to accept it. Your loan should hit your bank account in as little as 24 hours.
How much would you like?
What Are Pros and Cons of Instant Cash Loans?
Instant cash loans or payday loans are beneficial for handling unplanned expenses. Here are four reasons why.
- Easy Application: Borrowers can easily access loans without having to leave their homes or going through the hassle of providing many documents.
- Get Cash Fast: This type of loan is available to borrowers who need money fast and so, don’t have traditional loan options with their long waiting times as an option. These loans can be approved in as little as a few hours to one day.
- Unsecured Loan: With online instant cash loans, you don't have to tender your car, house, or other valuables as collateral. So it eliminates the risk of losing them if you fail to fulfill the loan terms.
- You Don't Need Good Credit: You can get instant payday loans even if you've had a bad past of keeping up with payment deadlines.
There are a few drawbacks to using an instant cash loan. Here are four of them.
- High-Interest Rate: Instant cash loans have high-interest rates and can be difficult to repay. If you take one out, make sure you understand the terms and have a plan to repay it.
- It's Easy to Get Trapped in Debt: Taking on too much debt can put you in a financial tight-spot. If you don't have the means to repay what you owe, you could be in a very difficult position, especially for short-term loans with their sometimes ridiculous interest rates.
- They Have Access to Your Bank Account: Sometimes, when a borrower fails to pay on the deadline of their loans, their lenders often request payments by withdrawing their money via Continuing Payment Authority (CPA). And this often results in recurring overdraft charges on the borrower's bank account.
- They Can Ruin Your Credit: Once you've been approved for a loan, it's important to pay your bills on time, so you don't ruin your credit score. Having bad credit can make it harder to get future loans, which means you could pay more in interest than if you had better credit.
Take Into Account These Factors Before Applying for the Fast Cash Loans
- How Much Do You Need?: The first thing to consider when applying for a fast cash loan is how much you need. Some borrowers are tempted to think of instant payday loans as free money, so they may take more than they can afford. And it becomes more difficult for them to pay back.
- Your Income: Before deciding to take on debt, consider your income level and monthly expenses. If you have a limited amount of disposable income and you're already struggling with other debts, you may not be able to afford to take on another loan.
- Deadline: Only take a loan if you have the resources available to pay it back on the due date. Otherwise, you may be charged late fees and penalties in addition to the interest rate associated with the loan.
Is There a Way to Improve Your Chances of Getting a Payday Loan Same Day?
Besides meeting the eligibility requirements, some specific factors can influence your chances of being approved for an instant payday loan.
Take out only what you need: Payday loans are stress-free, yes! The application process is also simple and straightforward, yes! But do not get too drawn in by these perks that you fail to realize that they have high interest rates too. So, only take out what you need by time. Avoid applying for more than what you need.
Work towards improving your credit score: Although payday loans are still available for people with poor credit, your credit score still goes a long way in determining the interest rate on the loan and how much you can get from a lender.
Get Cash When You Need It MostGet Started
Could an Instant Payday Loan Help Your Financial Troubles?
An instant payday loan can be a lifesaver in an emergency. For example, if you're settling hospital bills after an accident. It's specifically meant to help you manage unplanned time-sensitive situations.
Do I Qualify for Payday Loans for Bad Credit?
Yes, you can qualify for payday loans with bad credit. Payday loans are a suitable option for people with all types of credit history.
Can You Tell Me Which Is the Best Online Payday Loan?
Several online lenders offer instant payday loans. To select the best lender for you, consider their requirements, maximum loan amount, and approval process. A trusted broker like iPaydayLoans helps connect you to a panel of suitable lenders. Provide all the relevant information about these lenders so you can make the best choice.
Would I Get a Loan With No Credit Check?
A credit check is a necessary requirement for approving loans. Instant cash loan lenders usually run soft credit checks on borrowers' accounts. This type of credit check is as good as no credit checks at all, and it doesn't affect your credit score.