Are There Instant Approval Installment Loans?
Instant approval installment loans are very possible and are a thing with direct lenders and loan brokers. It’s, however, alien to traditional lending institutions because of the many checks and paperwork involved.
Most lenders run soft credit checks on your profile and assess your affordability quickly. Their eligibility requirements are easy to satisfy, and their approval rate is quite high. Most importantly, they can process and disburse cash to you almost immediately, about the same day or the following business day.
However, applying to individual lenders restricts you to what they have on offer. The experience can be better with loan broker services like iPaydayLoans, which can connect you with tens of lenders in one application. With this, you can see a handful of offers at once and choose which is best for you.
|How much can I borrow?||$50-$35,000||No hidden fees or charges|
|I have bad credit. Can I apply?||Yes||Bad credit is considered|
|Over how long can I spread the repayments?||1-36 months||Fast decisions|
|Are credit checks involved?||Yes||Soft credit checks only|
|Chances of getting approvals||Good||256-bit encryption protocol|
|How to apply?||Apply online||Easy application|
When You Need Instant-Approval Online Installment Loans?
When exactly do I need an instant-approval online installment loan? Won’t a bank loan do? Can I get from alternatives like a credit union instead?
In theory, these questions are valid, and these options, very viable. However, let’s look at a couple of reasons why instant-approval online installment loans are still highly sought-after regardless.
You can take out a bank loan. But most times, your credit score must be perfect to be very sure of approval. Even at that, funding decisions come in late. A bank loan may also take several days to process. Having a checking account with the bank is also a common requirement with many banks. This is about the same with credit unions. To qualify for a loan, you must be a member of the credit union you are applying for a loan at.
Therefore, people opt for instant-approval online installment loans when:
- They need cash urgently, as quickly as the same day or the next business day.
- They need to settle very urgent bills like overdue power and heating bills payments.
- They need loans with a high chance of approval.
- They need a loan with relaxed or easy-to-meet eligibility requirements.
- They need a loan that involves zero paperwork and stress involved.
How To Take Out Online Installment Loans With Instant Approval?
Are you ready to obtain a loan? Do you need instant cash to settle those bills? Not to worry. Applying for an online loan is nothing like applying for a bank loan. It’s easier, pretty quick, and designed with the customer in mind.
Applying through a loan broker like iPaydayLoans is even easier. Asides from having a simple-to-use platform, iPaydayLoans also allows you access to many direct lenders in one application. Let’s do a quick rundown on the application process.
- First, you will be required to fill out a short, simple form with basic information about you, including your name, age, contact address, home address, credit score, and other metrics that may help our lenders provide you with a suitable offer for your loan needs. Then, submit.
- Your loan request form will be sent out to ready and willing lenders in our network. They’ll review your submission and run basic checks on you, then make a funding decision in five minutes or less. If approved, you will be sent an offer, known as a quote.
- You will receive quotes from different lenders and are not bound by any rule to accept their offers. Review the several offers and only accept that which feels fair and good to you.
- Sign this quote to seal the agreement and make it legally binding.
- The lender proceeds to process your loan. Depending on the lender, your bank’s processing speed, and the time of the day you applied, you should be funded as soon as the same day, or the following business day.
How much would you like?
Advantages of Obtaining an Instant-Approval Online Installment Loan
There are many advantages and benefits to taking out an instant-approval online installment loan. The most obvious of these is that they are processed and disbursed very quickly. However, there are a couple more.
- They are usually paid over a longer period compared to a few other loan types like payday loans. The loan term can be as long as 36 months.
- Loans can be borrowed and used for anything. That said, borrowers are usually advised to take out only what they can realistically afford to pay back without overly straining their budget.
- Many instant-approval installment loan lenders carry out only soft credit checks. These checks do not negatively impact your credit score or ratings.
- Their interest rates are comparatively lower than many short-term loans.
- They can be unsecured; that is, they can be processed and issued without collateral.
- Dealing with certified and licensed lenders in iPaydayLoans’ network is safe and secured. All data submitted is secured with a 256-bit encryption protocol. They also do not sell data gathered to unscrupulous individuals, websites, or survey sites.
What requirements do I need to satisfy to apply for an installment loan with instant approval?
The requirements for an installment loan are pretty basic. They are that the borrower must be at least 18 years old, have a government-issued ID, be a resident of the United States, and have a checking or savings account with a bank. Some lenders may also require you to provide some proof of employment or income. If you are unemployed, but get benefits, you can turn in a benefits documentation showing you have an expected income.
Is it possible to get an installment loan with bad credit?
Yes, you can. There are lenders set up to cater to people with bad credit. However, because bad credit lenders are looking to offset their lending risks, they may charge extortionate interest rates. Therefore, you should take out some time to review offers from different lenders to be sure you are choosing the best possible one. A good way to do this is to apply via a loan broker that gives you access to many lenders at once.
When can I get funded?
This depends on a number of factors, including the lender, loan amount, your bank’s deposit processing speed and the time of the day you applied for the loan. But usually, you can receive the money as quickly as the next hour, the same day, or in some cases, the following business day. Whichever way, they are a quicker source of funding than traditional lending institutions.
Are there online installment loans with instant approval that come with no credit checks?
Yes, there are. But you must note that ‘no credit checks’ is meant in a different sense. Here, it refers to soft credit checks. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and other US financial regulators require that accredited lenders carry out credit checks. In line with this, certified lenders must run checks on you. However, some, like iPaydayLoans partner lenders, run only soft credit checks, so your credit score isn’t affected in the process.
How much can you provide me with?
This depends on the lender, your spending history, income level, credit score, and debt-to-income ratio. In most cases, someone with a good credit score, collateral, co-signer or high income can secure higher loan amounts than someone with bad credit, no collateral, or no co-signer. However, iPaydayLoans can connect you with a handful of lenders who can provide you with up to $5k, regardless of your credit score.