Are you out of your depth financially? Do the high-interest rates of short-term loan options like payday loans discourage you from seeking instant credit options? Perhaps, you know little to nothing about cash advance apps, then. Cash advance apps provide their users with zero-interest loans up to $1k. No hard credit checks are involved too.
With some cash advance apps, you get a few extras like financing tips, budgeting tools, and auto-saving features.
What Are the Top 6 Cash Advance Apps With No Credit Check?
Earnin is a cash advance solution that provides users with a cash advance of up to $1000 of their paycheck or $800, whichever is less, before their next payday. It’s zero interest-based, and the app recoups its advance automatically from the borrower’s next paycheck.
- Earnin has a Balance Shield feature that alerts its users when their balance falls below a set mark. This helps the user avoid any potential overdraft fees for overdrawing their account. The app is mobile-optimized for both iOS and Android users.
- It costs $0. However, the app’s users may leave a tip. However, this tip is neither obligatory nor mandatory, and the maximum tip one can leave is $14.
- Zero interest or fees.
- Early access to paycheck.
- Low balance alerts.
- The withdrawal limit is low.
- Self-employed people without a regular paycheck are not eligible to use Earnin.
MoneyLion users enjoy smart mobile banking, 0% APR InstaCash advances up to $250, Lion’s share rewards program, and up to $1000 credit-builder loans if you are subscribed to its Credit Builder Plus Membership plan.
- Users also have an idea of their financial standing per time, thanks to Financial Heartbeat, a visual representation of a beating heart that changes colors depending on the user’s financial health. Their cash advances are prepared as quickly as 48 hours, sometimes instantly, depending on the funding method chosen.
- Membership for the Credit Builder Plus plan costs $19.99 a month. Although processing a cash advance is free, you may need to pay a fee of $3.99 to $4.99 if you want an instant deposit.
- Quick funding.
- Early repayment option.
- Live chat customer support is available.
- No hidden fees.
- The limit depends on how high your direct deposits are.
Chime is a cash advance app that provides its users with up to $200. Its subscribers can also create a checking account, savings account, and secured credit card within the app. The savings account offers users a 0.50% APY, and doesn’t require a minimum balance. There are no hard credit check requirements either.
- Its Save When You Spend feature rounds up transactions to the nearest dollar when you make a purchase and transfers the difference to your savings account. You can also automate a recurring transfer of 10% of your direct deposit paycheck from your checking account to your savings account each time your paycheck comes in.
- Chime users are not charged for using its services.
- Automated saving tools to help users manage their finance better.
- Early direct deposit payments.
- Does not offer joint accounts.
Do you need a cash advance ahead of payday? Are you looking for a credit option without a credit check requirement? Then, you may want to try your hands on Dave. This cash advance app provides users with a cash advance of up to $250 with no interest fees.
- Dave requires no credit check. Instead, the app reviews a borrower’s eligibility for a cash advance using machine learning to assess the borrower’s spending habits, income, and bank account balance. Its partnership with LevelCredit enables users with a spending account to directly report rent and utility bill payments to credit bureaus. Dave also has budgeting and side hustle features.
- To qualify for its cash advances or use its features, you will need to pay its monthly membership fee of $1.
- No credit check is required.
- No interest or fee is charged.
- It contains features that help users with proper budgeting and landing side gigs.
- You must pay its monthly membership fee.
- The cash advance limit is low.
Brigit is an ideal cash advance resource if you have an active checking account for receiving deposits, need to cover an emergency expense, and have a repayment plan. It provides its users with financial tips and a host of budgeting tools for free.
- It has a credit monitoring and alert feature that allows users to see their credit scores and automatically receive alerts about changes in their credit ratings. Its identity theft protection features cater to all identity theft issues. Usually, Brigit reimburses all expenses made on account of stolen identity and can help cancel or replace stolen credit cards.
- To access its cash advance and credit-building features, users must pay a monthly subscription fee of $9.99.
- Offers credit monitoring tools.
- Users get access to financial tips in its free version.
- Cheaper than paying overdraft fees.
- Account must be at least 60 days old to qualify for a cash advance.
- The user must have also received at least three recurring deposits from an employer.
Like some of the others on this list, Empower provides you up to $250 cash advance with no interest or late fees whatsoever. Advances are processed within 48 hours and there are budgeting tools to help users track their spending habits.
- Empower has an Autosave feature that automatically sets aside cash from your spending account to help you achieve your set saving goals.
- First-time users are allowed a two-week free trial, after which you may need to pay an $8 monthly membership fee to access all its features. A flat fee of $1 is also charged on all international transactions.
- It doesn’t charge overdraft fees.
- No hard credit checks are required.
- Provides cashback rewards.
- You may be charged for late payments.
Can I Get Cash Advance Loans Online With No Credit Check Now?
Yes, you can. A cash advance loan is one good credit option to explore when you are low on cash and need immediate credit.
You can get a cash advance loan online from iPaydayLoans’ rich network of direct cash advance lenders. There is no denying that credit checks are carried out on the borrower. However, they are soft credit checks and are as good as a no credit check.
But you need to apply first. So, fill out the loan request form available on the website. This should take no more than 2-3 minutes to complete. Then, submit. We will send out the completed form to our network of 100+ lenders.
Willing lenders will review your submission and assess you for possible credit, then approve you for one once you pass their simple checks.
Approved? If yes, you will be sent a free, no-obligation quote. Go through each loan offer's terms and conditions - at your convenience - to help you decide which is best for you. Then, sign to seal the agreement and show your commitment to the contents of the offer.
Afterward, the lender begins to process your loan. Our lenders do this quickly, so you can expect to get credited as soon as the next hour. It may take a few more hours too, or extend into the following business day depending on the lender’s policy, what time of the day you applied, and your bank’s deposit processing speed. Speak to the lender to confirm exactly when you will receive your cash.
iPaydayLoans or its lenders do not charge any fee for processing your loans.
Why Us How much can I borrow? $50-$35,000 No hidden fees or charges I have bad credit. Can I apply? Yes Bad credit is considered Over how long can I spread the repayments? 1-36 months Fast decisions Are credit checks involved? Yes Soft credit checks only Chances of getting approvals Good 256-bit encryption protocol How to apply? Apply online Easy application
Are There Other Instant No-Credit-Check Cash Advance Options?
- Credit card cash advance
- A credit cash advance gives you access to a short-term loan at a bank or ATM using your credit card. It’s important to note that some credit card companies place the credit ceiling at a few hundred dollars. So, it may not be a reliable source of credit for emergencies that may cost you a few thousand dollars.
- Payday alternative loan (PAL)
- Searching for an online loan credit option with low small interest rates? PAL is one. PALs, regulated by the National Credit Union Administrative, grant members of some federal credit unions access to small loan amounts at a lower cost than traditional payday loans. Borrowers can get anything between $200 and $1000 and repay in installments between one to six months. However, the borrower may need to be a member of the issuing credit union to qualify for a loan.
- Cash advance loans
- Cash advance loans refer to all credit options designed to help borrowers with some emergency funding ahead of their next payday. Credit cash advance lenders pay more attention to the borrower’s credit affordability than credit score.