Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union N Florida Ave, Tampa
14990 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33613, United States
Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union Reviews
I have been a member with TBFCU for 5+ years and honestly I am disappointed with its ineptness (old banking interface, lack of online features, inconsistent customer service). It may be time for me to switch to another bank/credit union. - Yesterday I called to dispute a charge and was told I cannot have it disputed because the charge is under $50. Absolutely unacceptable. So if I have a merchant that hasn't rendered a service or package that is stolen I cannot be refunded money spent? I'll just stick to using my credit and or other banks from now on.
We are sorry to hear about your experience and we would like to speak to you about your concerns. We strive to provide superior customer service as a local credit union. Can you please call our Digital Services Manager, Amber, at 813-247-9314 to discuss your concerns? We are unable to identify your account to call you based on the name provided here on Google. Thank you so much for your understanding and patience and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
I am a member of Tbcu over 30 years. I met Vanessa when I had a banking problem and I needed to talk with someone, i was very upset! She gave me some very positive feedback back then because I was planning on leaving TBCU. I told her that TBCU no longer goes above and beyond anymore! She listen to my frustration and she made things right. They need more of Vanessa @ TBCU someone that listen and treats you as a person and not a number and someone who enjoys their job! Keep up the great job you're doing, because of you I am still a member.
I want to thank the staff members at the North Tampa branch, Fabi, Vanessa and Ernesto for an amazing experience recently regarding an auto loan I received to purchase my lease buyout for my truck. They made it an easy and pleasurable transaction. I’ve been a member here for many years and always have had wonderful member service interactions throughout the years. Thank you TBFCU for always providing great customer service and helping with my financial needs!
Thank you so much Lisa for sharing your experience. We truly appreciate the feedback and review and we will be sure to thank the North Tampa Branch for all that they do.
I first joined Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union last year. It has since always been a pleasure. The bankers there always treat me like a person, know my name and assist me with any and all questions I have. Even when I overload them with questions, they are fast to answer or reply an email with a smile. I find it difficult to go back to a traditional bank. I just signed an auto loan with them over the weekend. Ms. Fabi from the North Tampa branch assisted me along the way. Kept me well informed of how the process was going and if I needed anything additional. She delivered as promise, along with a pleasant, professional and friendly demeanor. The rate was very competitive and overall terms standard. This branch is definitely lucky to have her on staff. I think one of the reasons I will continue with this credit union is Her. Thank you Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union for all of your assistance and servcies.
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback. Your message will be sent to Fabi and the management team. We are so happy to be here for you and truly appreciate your membership.
I've never had a problem with this credit union and I have been member for some time now. I was able to recently refinance my truck for a lower rate and was able to get $600.00 for doing so. Service was great!! They have always been able to help with my finances.
Fantastic customer service. Their vehicle finance and purchase process was extremely easy and efficient - I highly recommend TBFCU.
Lee was extremely pleasant and professional. There was minimal stress every thing he explain worked out exactly like he stated it would. We could not be happier with our Acquisition and the stress free deal with TBFCU and Lee Midkiff.
Thank you Natalia Melo for making my car purchase a seamless process via email. Best experience without all the paper involved. Superb!!
I've been a Member of the Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union for years. I have never been more pleased with my Banking experience. The Branch Manager and Staff are Outstanding ! I recommend Tampa Bay Credit Union to anyone who wants a Great experience with a Credit Union of such High Standards and Quality Service.
Thank you so much for your feedback Eddie. We truly appreciate you membership and look forward to serving your changing financial needs!
I have been a member because of a autoloan I have with them. My usual banking is done with a different credit union. In comparison this credit union is horrible. Customer service is not very customer oriented, most have been very rude when I have called. They charge $3 a month for statements and in order to cancel the statements you have to make an online account with them. (I didnt see a reason for that since they are not my usual bank, they just held the loan for my truck). My truck was paid off and account closed, they were still taking payments out of my checking account. If you have a choice...dont bank with them. Seems like everything is a hassle. I am so glad I am done with them!!!
Nearby Loan Stores in Tampa
1. What Is the Contact Information of Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union?You can call Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union via +1 813-247-4414. You can use our online platform to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and see what's available for you to get payday advance loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Perform Repayment On My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your title loans online, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. What Is the Address of Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union?Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union is located at 14990 N Florida Ave, Tampa, FL 33613, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union An Agency Or A Lender?Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union is a Credit union that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit iPaydayLoans to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can connect our customers with our online partner lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union?Yes, it is possible to get loans with bad credit such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan offers with bad credit-friendly requirements.