Sunset Home Mortgage & Financial Services LLC Nw 97th Ave, Doral
2520 NW 97th Ave #210, Doral, FL 33172, United States
- Conventional Home Loans
- FHA Home Loans
- Jumbo Home Loans
- USDA Loans For Rural Housing
- VA Home Loans
Sunset Home Mortgage & Financial Services LLC Reviews
Christina and her team are simply the best out there. She made my personal property purchase happen in a timely manner, at the best rate possible, and holding my hand every step of the way! But also, as real estate agent that has referred her many clients in the past, I can honestly say that she has always come through for every single one of them and they are very satisfied to work with her. I look forward to a continued path together in many years to come!
Christina made sure the process was as easy and worry-free as possible. As we were first-time home-buyers, she was very patient in explaining all the details we didn't even realize we didn't understand. She was always on top of everything and promptly answered phone calls and emails. We were ready to close in less than 30 days, and we felt like she was always going the extra mile to make us feel comfortable and get the best deal. We have already recommended her to friends and family, and we will - for sure - contact her whenever we have any need.
Thank you Christina Fernandez and her team at Sunset Mortgage for making my purchase happen. Your clear and honest communication made a BIG difference in my choices. When other mortgage companies leave their clients “out to dry” Christina and her staff returned all of my calls, without hesitation answered all of my calls but more importantly, they cared for my interests and my money. Sunset Mortgage is the only way to go and I happily recommended them to all of my friends and family.
“Trust is a word not often associated to business, especially if it involves money or investments. However, TRUST Sunset Home Mortgage. While other brokers leave their clients "hanging out to dry", Christina explained the process from beginning to end. She answered all of our questions and "held our hand" throughout the process. The team of players from Sunset Mortgage was amazing. I cannot thank you guys enough.”
Christina made the process of buying a home easy, if you can believe it! She sent us fee sheets prior to us submitting offers (to see what our mortgage would look like before we committed to an offer). Once we had an offer accepted she took the time to go over the entire loan documentation to make sure we knew what every line item meant and where every dollar was going. She fought for us to have the best interest rate possible. These are just a few examples of her kindness and professionalism. I recommend Christina and her team whole-heartedly!
Christina and her team are just the best They work close to you to get what is needed for your process. The team of Sunset Mortgage really is willing to help and find the best option for you. I super recommend Christina and her team to anyone.
Christina and her team made the purchase of our new home so easy and made us feel very comfortable through the process! Since day one when we spoke to her to run the numbers, she was clear, honest, and informative. When We had concerns concerning our real state taxes and was always available to answer our questions. Great communication and professionalism. We will recommend to anyone and would use her services again on any future property purchase.
Christina and her team (Roxana & Yami) are awesome and great to work with. If you are looking for a group which is super responsive, has time for your questions and answers them with patience, responds to your texts and calls in a timely manner and gets you the best interest rate in Florida, then look no further. Being first time home buyers, they made the process of getting a mortgage super simple and easy and were on top of the game. Closing completed within 30 days. The BEST to work with. Would recommend to family and friends for sure.
Our experience with Christina and her team (Roxana and Yamile) was exceptional. The process was very smooth and straightforward. Our rates exceeded our expectations and they always worked towards our best interest. They were always available for any questions or concerns we had. The closing was completed on time as promised. We would without a doubt recommend this wonderful group of ladies to any family or friends in need of their services.
Working with Christina and here team has been a great experience. We closed on our first home in Miami in March 2022. We thought our situation was complicated as we came from abroad but Christina and her team made the whole process very easy. We will definitely try to work again within them in the future and I will recommend anyone to work with Sunset!
Christina there aren’t enough starts to rate your service excellence, communication, follow through and commitment. From start to finish I couldn’t ask for a better experience. Thank you for being patient and understanding my needs, both experiences were stellar. If you need a loan, you need to call Christina and her team!!!
Christina and the team were just outstanding. They really look after you and walk with you during the whole process. They were (more than) key to make the transaction happen. They are always available to guide you and do not hesitate to go the extra mile every single time.
I met Christina about the 18 months ago. I’ve done 4 closings with her. As a real estate investor is such a connivence to have a mortgage broker you can trust to do there due diligence in giving you the best loan possible. Look forward to the next one.
Christina and her team help us a lot in both, refinancing my primary home and buying our second one, very helpful explaining in detail every question we had, thank you so much
Nearby Loan Stores in Doral
1. What Is the Contact Information of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 305-599-8880. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan request as well.
3. What Type Of Loans Can I Get From Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers offers various loan services:
- Conventional Home Loans
- FHA Home Loans
- Jumbo Home Loans
- USDA Loans for Rural Housing
- VA Home Loans
5. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Mortgage lender that accepts all kinds of loan requests including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can link our customers with our network of lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
2. Where Can I Find Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 2520 NW 97th Ave #210, Doral, FL 33172, United States. You can look for their store address on the map software and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. How Can I Get A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always click here to choose between various loan options.
6. What Will Happen If I Can't Perform Repayment On My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you have trouble performing repayments. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to cope with your current financial status. Visit our online platform to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your online title loan services.
7. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with bad credit such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan quotes with friendly requirements.