SouthState Bank S Parrott Ave, Okeechobee
2100 S Parrott Ave, Okeechobee, FL 34974, United States
SouthState Bank Reviews
I just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know how much I appreciated working with Marnie at CenterState Bank. Her organizational skills made this process run so smoothly. She was extremely easy to communicate with every step of the way. I will continue to recommend Center State (South State) bank to anyone looking to purchase. We absolutely love our new home... :)
Danielle, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate you and your loyalty.
I have never had any problems with this bank or any other with the same name. Maria C. is amazing at what she does. She let's me know what I need to know & nt anything i dont. She's on time & gets me on my way. Same goes for the tellers. I've been coming here since for 16 years!
Harmony, thank you so much for sharing your experience. We appreciate you and your loyalty.
Horrible bank, don't know how to bank, CENTERSTATE bought Harbor Bank, the transfer is a nightmare i already contacted thr CEO I talked to secretary i thought my horrible with theirs mistakes today 05/29/ 2018 was the end, well tomorrow i have to go the branch see if the cadaver in charge is out of her grave, i am not supposed to have problems, i have accounts with CHASE , EVERBANK, BANK OF THE OZARKS NOT A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THEM, IN LESS THAN A MONTH IS ONE AND ANOTHER ONE,THE ONLY THING HOLDING ME BACK I HSVE TO WAIT FOR THE C.D. STAY AWAY FORM CENTERSTATE BANK, THEIR RATES ARE NO GOOD, YOU CAN GO TO ANOTHER BANK AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM HORRIFIC TROUBLE AND AVOID A GROUP OF PEOPLE RUNNING THE BANK THAT HAS NO IDEA OF THE SERVICES SPECIALLY THR BANKING BUSINESS :( :(
I have banked here for over 10 years
For the second mortgage, two different homes, they messed up escrow. They forgot part of the taxes, forgot. The second, they under estimated the escrow for taxes, the went on estimates, incorrect estimates, advising me that I would have to pay fourteen percent more monthly. When I illustrated actual numbers, they did not respond. Now, until I can find another lender, I have a 14 percent increase on a fixed rate mortgage bases upon their " estimates" . Run away from this bank.
Hi Mark. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I apologize this happened. Accuracy during every transaction is a top priority. Can you email your name and contact information to [email protected], so we can have a banker contact you about your experience?
Worst bank I have had the misfortune of banking with by far. They offer online banking, yet for some reason they said that my account doesn’t allow it? Outrageous over draft fees also. My account was negative 24 dollars and upon depositing my check that same day that the charges became negative, I was issued a $140 overdraft fee as soon as my check was cleared-for 24 DOLLARS. I will be gladly taking my business elsewhere if this is how things are run there.
Brianna, we understand your frustration and thank you for explaining all your concerns you have had with your account. Paying attention to your financial needs is our top priority and we would like to help in any way we can. We have reached out to your local branch management to have them give you call to discuss your account. If we do not have your most up-to-date contact information, please call us at 855-863-2265 or email us by visiting our website.
Had to make a deposit on a Saturday. They were open and very polite. Very American
Thomas, we are thrilled the team in Okeechobee was able to help you today. Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate you!
Nearby Loan Stores in Okeechobee
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
1. What Is the Contact Information of SouthState Bank?You can call SouthState Bank via +1 863-763-5573. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan request as well.
3. How Can I Get A Loan At SouthState Bank?You can submit your information on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always visit our online loan platform and see what's available for you to get payday advance loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Pay Back My Loan?You should discuss the issue with your lender if you are not able to repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to cope with your current repayment ability. If you default on your title loans online, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. How Can I Find the Location of SouthState Bank?SouthState Bank is located at 2100 S Parrott Ave, Okeechobee, FL 34974, United States. Take a look at the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is SouthState Bank An Agency Or A Lender?SouthState Bank is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including online installment loans. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can link our customers with our network of lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from SouthState Bank?Yes, it is possible to apply for loans without perfect credit score such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan quotes with bad credit-friendly requirements.