Regions Bank W Colonial Dr, Orlando
7142 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32818, United States
Regions Bank Reviews
It’s a shame these banks take haitian people money and don’t hire Haitian Creole speakers to help the customers
We'd like to apologize for any trouble you have had. If we can further chat, please send us an email to [email protected] We can reach out. -Ana
Horrible customer service, parking lot is full of paint got it all over my vehicle. Another car drove on it. Parking lot was not even blocked off Horrible, horrible experience.
Hello. Your review is very important to us! We are so sorry about the experience you had during your visit, we certainly want to avoid this from happening to anyone else and we’ll make sure to make the appropriate teams aware of this. If we can better serve you, please email us at [email protected] to share more. Our team will make sure to reply as soon as we can. - Hector
I have banked with a lot of banks in the past. And so far other than jax federal credit union regions is good. Its really the bank workers you deal with inside the bank that can make or break it. If i were living were i used to live i would be with jax federal credit union. I cant stand all the fees banks have these days and i must say regions is one of them. So that is a down side to being with regions. And transactions do take a while to process with regions which can mess your account up...then you end up with crazy overdraft fees on top of negative balance. But honestly people the only way to avoid that is keep a bank register to keep a running balance of your account. If you do that you will always know your true available balance. But like with most most things there are good things about regions too. Even though there are a few things i dont like...because each time i go into this actual branch the service is always superior. They are friendly and ready to help. Lately each time i have gone inside i have been helped by a woman named Scotti. She is always welcoming and goes above and beyond to help. Not only that she was sympathetic and understanding to my situation. Its rare that you meet someone who actually genuinely cares about your situation and will go that extra mile to help. I wish all bank employees could be like Scotti. God will bless her and others like her. Too many times do people get caught up in the whole by the book mess. And forget to actually listen and understand customers situation. All the employees at this location have been helpful but Scotti has always been the most understanding and helpful. Most banks the employees are cold, rude, uncaring, and distant. Even if im going through the drive thru the workers are always friendly. And that goes a long way. I don't care if they are not the fastest...its the quality of service that matters.
Ridiculous customer service. Called in for info and the woman who answered cut me mid sentence and said she had to tend to someone else. Also left me on hold for a while which made me hang up. I do not reccomend this bank location.
Hi. We'd like to learn more and further discuss. If you send your phone number to [email protected], we'll call you. -Tyler
Regions as a whole is extremely misleading and does not care about their customers. Their processing system is ridiculous and takes days to process your transactions. The transaction will appear, causing you to believe the money is already taken from your account when it's not. This specific branch on west colonial has an outside ATM that works half the time. So good luck if you need to deposit $ overnight to avoid overdrafting.
The sign for the drive through says opens at 8am, but if I come at 8:20 they still make you wait a long time without even acknowledging that you’re there. No matter what time it is they make the business/commercial drivers wait. The tellers are rude not having any consideration that we are business owners whose time is limited. I’ve been the only one in the drive through and have still been made to wait while they’re counting tills, etc…it’s very discouraging to have to use this bank…
Hello, Reen. We are listening to your feedback and thank you for sharing this experience. You and your time are very essential, and we apologize for any long wait times you’ve been part of. Our team will forward this information to the appropriate group. You’re invited to email us at [email protected] for further assistance. – Hector
Switched to regions for my business banking for better/more efficient service- however it is only day 2 of banking here and I am already dissatisfied. I have NEVER seen a bank prioritize the drive thru window when there is a lobby filled with customers waiting out the door to see a teller (especially during a pandemic where people shouldn't be gathering heavily in one place). Stood in line for an hour and a half while the drive thru continued to get cars in and out. Finally got to the teller who told me she can't help and to sit and wait longer- she wouldn't even write my checking and routing number down for me so I could confirm they were correctly written for me the day before (my merchant services won't allow money transfer to my new account because of issues with the bank info they gave me the day before). Now I'm going on waiting for 2 hours and still, no answer to my simple question. 🙃
Hey there, Katie. We're sorry to hear of your experience at this location. We've made sure to have this passed along to the appropriate channel. If you need us in the future, let us know! -Tyler
I can never add money in at the ATM it always says an error messaged
Hi, Shakira. If you send over an email to [email protected] with more information on the error message you're receiving, we'd like to have this reported. -Tyler
This bank is horrible. There's so much protocol to deposit a check. I have a commercial account. It seems like every time I bring a customers check in I have to jump through half a dozen different hoops to get it deposited. Stay away from opening a commercial account here.
Horrible Employee!!... The customer service provided at this Branch at 7142 W. Colonial Dr, Orlando FL 32818 was horrible.. The employee Sainnik totally did NOT wish to help us. When asked for assistance and even to speak with his manager he said they were busy and just call an 800 number.. This individual represented the branch poorly and I will not recommend this location to anyone unless you wish to experience poor service and a lack of experience individual such as Sainnik. Thank you Sharma for your help because we were going to take our business elsewhere; all it takes is 1 person; its all about service!
Nearby Loan Stores in Orlando
1. How Can I Contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 407-377-3450. You can access our online loan marketplace to submit your loan request as well.
3. How Can I Get A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit our online loan platform and see what's available for you to get a payday loan.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Pay Back My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you have issue paying your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your online title loan services, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. Where Can I Find Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 7142 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32818, United States. You can look for their store address on the map software and visit them in no time.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including online installment loans. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can link our customers with our online partner lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with bad credit such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan quotes with friendly requirements.