Golden Dog Title & Trust Philips Hwy, Jacksonville
14701 Philips Hwy #101, Jacksonville, FL 32256, United States
- Builder Services
- Digital Closing
- Lender Services
- Commercial Closings
- Construction Loans
- New Construction
- Real Estate Transactions
- Reverse Mortgages
Golden Dog Title & Trust Reviews
Lisa Andrews is the reason that you want to entrust your real estate closings to Golden Dog. For many years, she has generously volunteered her time to the local real estate community. She has tirelessly served on many committees, hosted educational events & classes, and works tirelessly! Time & again, I've sent an email during the evening hours or on the weekend, anticipating a response during business work hours. And yet, she responds quickly & promptly anyway! In a world where so many seem disinterested in working, Lisa stays energized, enthusiastic & is always the consummate professional!
Closing went very smoothly. everyone I contacted in the office was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. They were actually one of the shining stars throughout the process of my wife and I buying our first new home together. They even gave us a small stuffed golden retriever to take home.
Been a Realtor for almost 20 years. Horrible experience. Title Commitment was completely wrong...had to be corrected 4 different times. Commitment didn't even have the right names on it. Communications were unreliable even though it seemed there were 5 different people on this file and no one had a clue as to what was going on. Scary to think that they are trusted to handle title policies.
Rebecca, We are sorry your experience with Golden Dog Title was less than exceptional. We strive to serve our customers and their clients with the utmost care, detail and integrity and apologize for the lack of such on your particular transaction.
Manager came out to say we couldn't be in their office to follow guidelines even though staff wasn't wearing masks..
Quick, professional, friendly... everything one needs
Worst title company ever, kept delaying stuff because of not being on top of the things, cause a lot of inconvenience to me, would not recommend, Beatrice kept dealing the process inefficiently, even my lender had hard times with them , they said this is the worst title company they have ever worked for
I had a great experience with Golden Dog Title and Trust. I have bought one home with them and it went very smoothly! I greatly appreciate that of course! I hope to do business with them in the future. My wonderful realtor, Zelda Greenberg is the person who has turned me onto Golden Dog and I absolutely love them! Big thanks to Zelda and Golden Dog!
We are so happy to hear this. Thank you for the positive words. and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
CE class for Real Estate license renewal. Very nice location.
Smooth and quick transaction. Truly a full service office working to close deals.
Nearby Loan Stores in Jacksonville
1. How Can I Contact Golden Dog Title & Trust?You can make them a phone call through this phone number +1 904-503-5170. Or you can search for their website and submit your loan request online.
3. What Type of Services Can I Get From Golden Dog Title & Trust?Golden Dog Title & Trust gives you various services which include:
- Builder services
- Digital closing
- Lender services
- Commercial Closings
- Construction Loans
5. Is Golden Dog Title & Trust an Agency or a Lender?Golden Dog Title & Trust is a Title company. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans serves to get you connected with more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can get a fast personal loan through our platform with soft credit check.
2. What Is the Location Of Golden Dog Title & Trust? How Can I Get There?Golden Dog Title & Trust is located at 14701 Philips Hwy #101, Jacksonville, FL 32256, United States. You may simply check the map and find the best way to access it.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Golden Dog Title & Trust?You can search for their website and submit your loan request online. If you are looking for payday cash loans over the internet, you can visit iPaydayLoans website for more details.
6. What Should I Do if I Can Not Afford to Rapay My Loan?Kindly communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. Please always check the terms before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Golden Dog Title & Trust Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, we can help you out! Just click here to get an online installment loan even with bad credit.