Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD Se Maricamp Rd, Ocala
2701 SE Maricamp Rd, Ocala, FL 34471
- Digital Closing
- Escrow Services
- Lender Services
- Title Insurance
- Escrow Service
- Fha Loans
- Home Services
- L Title
- Order Title Services
- Real Estate Closing
- Real Estate Settlement Service
- Realtors Services
- Settlement Service
- Title Agents
- Website Design
Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD Reviews
Affiliated Title of Ocala went above and beyond to assist a client with closing a home in record timing. They were professional, courteous and conscientious of the deadline we had to meet. I would highly recommend this company. Becky Connolly is amazing!
Don’t bother leaving voicemails to people with this company because they will never call you back. We were supposed to have our closing on December 15 and unfortunately the whole deal fell through but good thing because I called and left voicemails several times before closing to see what time it would be and nobody ever called me back so good thing we didn’t end up having a closing with them!!! Go with first American title instead!!!!
If I could give this company no stars I would, absolutely horrible title company! If you can avoid them please do!! They did not have all my documents ready at my closing even though the day before I spoke with the closing agent 3 times and was told everything was ready to go. Then they charged me for courier fees for something that was their fault and I should have not been responsible for because they dropped the ball not me. If I ever buy a house again I hope to God I do not have to deal with these people again. Also, it has been a month since closing and still have not received my deed or refund check for overpaid down payment. Horrible just horrible company not one nice genuine person there.
We are very sorry for the difficult closing experience. Our manager will reach out to you to resolve this issue.
One of my clients was closing with this office and they were not professional nor flexible in trying to get them to the closing table. We were delayed on closing by 1 day and they would not make any exceptions which is understandable if they truly cannot fit them in to the schedule however, the nasty response to our team was unnecessary. We tried to beg them to help, but on the 3rd attempt we finally just let them know that we had everything ready and would make adjustments to the numbers once they confirmed when they could actually close and like I said they were nasty and said they repeated themselves 3x when in fact the 3rd time we were not asking the same question or asking a question at all for that matter. If I could give 0 stars I absolutely would. I have family who has been in the title business for over 20 years and the offices where they work, work for the clients and their agents - meaning they will do whatever they have to do to get the job done. After all without those agents or clients they wouldn't be in business.
Awesome people to do business with. I have a busy schedule and they were very accommodating when it came time to close. Betty explained everything in detail throughout the process. I couldn't have been more comfortable during what I thought would be nerve wracking ordeal.
Betty and her team at affiliated are amazing! No delays or problems with closing. They responded quickly to any calls or emails. This was our first home purchase and we really didn't know what to expect. Betty and her team took care of everything. Really went above and beyond for us. Thanks so much. Would definitely recommend. *****5 stars 🌟🤩
Woo hoo! Thank you for those kind words!
These folks are just great!! Very very professional and pleasant. You cannot ask for more. The best!!!!
Thank you so much!
We had the pleasure of working with Betty during our closing. She was fabulous!!! Throughout the entire process she kept us update and was kind and explained each step. I would certainly use her again and give only positive recommendations!
Most Horrible Title Company Worst title company to work with. Made me stand out for more than 30 minutes asking me unnecessary questions repeatedly. Three different workers came out and interrogated me. They did not even let me in. Definitely the most unprofessional title company I have experienced; very unorganized and rude, they have no respect for your time. In my career in Real Estate, I have never been treated like that before. I will make sure to not only never use them as a title company but to also never refer them to any of my clients. One of the employee also said that Realtors are NOT Essential Workers!
Unfortunately, our lobby was locked at that point in time due to COVID. However, our lobbies are now open. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Candace made our signing a breeze. I appreciate the safety precautions taken. I had to contact them a few times and felt like a valuable client the whole way through. Highly recommend for all your title needs.
Nearby Loan Stores in Ocala
1. How Can I Contact Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD?You can call Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD via (352) 369-4300. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan request as well.
3. What Kind Of Services Can I Get From Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD?Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD provides all sorts of loan services, including:
- Digital closing
- Escrow services
- Lender services
- Title insurance
- Escrow Service
5. Is Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD An Agency Or A Lender?Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD is a Title company that accepts all kinds of loan requests including online installment loans. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can connect our customers with our online partner lenders to get reliable loan services.
2. What Is the Address of Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD?Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD is located at 2701 SE Maricamp Rd, Ocala, FL 34471. Take a look at the map and visit them in no time.
4. How Can I Request A Loan At Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always check our website to choose between various loan options.
6. What Will Happen If I Can't Repay My Loan?You should discuss the issue with your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current financial status. Check our website to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your online title loans.
7. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Affiliated Title of Central Florida, LTD?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online loan platform to get instant loan offers with easy conditions.