Truist W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando
7208 W Sand Lake Rd Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32819, United States
I dont know what happen to this bank. I was on the line in the drive thru for 1 hr. Then dealt with a rude person. Went inside the bank to talk to the manager and he was useless. Bring back SunTrust people
Yhis is the worst bank I have ever worked with. My company have 11 acct with them and they provide the worst service by far compare to other banking institutions. They are slow. The employeee are rude. I go through the commerial drive thru lane and they made me park on the side of the road. They claimed this way they help the next person even when I am the only one here. Common sense, if you not done with my tranaction how can you help someone else. One time I listen to what they said by parking on the side ( in the parking lane that belong to the bank) and I got a flat tire due to a nail. My car was still in the parking lot and theu refused to be responsible nor offer any help. This is how they treat a someone that have 11 business acct with them!!!!!!!!
As I’m typing this review I’m currently in line waiting for these cashiers to verify my check is valid, mind you it is stamped by “BB&T” Hahahaha it’s a joke I been here waiting for about half an hour now... terrible place of business and I’ll add R-u-d-e. Save your time.
Internet banker is never up to date. They don't do security verification when you call in. They set you up to charge you fees. DO NOT BANK WITH THEM. I gave them 1 star because 0 stars wasn't an option.
I would highly recommend this Bank and Branch. Linda & Aida help me set up my new accounts and went above and beyond to help me answer all questions ! 5 *****
I've been using this location for over a year now. I always wait while they take care of other customers even though I get to the window first, the staff can be very rude and demeaning, I've had one incident where they miscounted my money, the list clearly never ends with this bank. I'm usually very understanding and try not to judge others or businesses from one mishap, but this bank is constantly giving me negative encounters. Idk if they need new management but something has to change here
Stay Away clueless manager that had to call for help after every question i asked her. Ida is her name. I came here after the Kissimmee branch on Poiniciana Blvd refused to re-finance my car loan which was also with them. claimed they cannot offer a lower rate that the one i have right now and they have auditors and they do not want to do something to upset this auditors. Worsed bank ever
Never had a bad experience. I have been with other banks chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo this bank is a huge step up
Great staff I know all by name. Yes wait time is a issue but what matters is that there doing there job. Allot of company cut hours and have few staff so this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
Awesome banking staff in the branch. Don't even try calling customer service. Wait times are horrible and customer service staff can do nothing for you.
Nearby Loan Stores in Orlando
1. How Can I Contact Truist?You can call Truist via +1 407-345-4806. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Get A Loan At Truist?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always check out our website and choose between various loan options to get a payday loan.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Perform Repayment On My Loan?You should contact your lender if you have issue paying your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your title loans online, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. What Is the Address of Truist?Truist is located at 7208 W Sand Lake Rd Suite 100, Orlando, FL 32819, United States. Take a look at the map and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Truist An Agency Or A Lender?Truist is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit iPaydayLoans to get various loan services including online installment loans. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can connect our customers with our online partner lenders to get dependable loan services.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Truist?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan offers with friendly requirements.