Truist W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Seffner
701 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Seffner, FL 33584, United States
I was really happy with SunTrust and this branch. Not only has the Truist merger been an absolute disaster in all ways and lowered customer service expectations overall, but this branch must now be the worst example of it. There is literally one person there who seems to know what he's doing, and he's not the manager. The manager, Darlene, apparently can't deal with the slightest amount of stress, thinks no matter how rude she's being that if she says "sir" she's being polite, and has literally hung up on me while in the middle of answering her question after interrupting me to tell me she's too busy to finish the conversation. *click* The branches no longer have any authority over anything since this merger and the outsourced corporate call center is a joke, but if you insist on dealing with a branch I highly, highly recommend you find a different one. In fact, don't even bother. Find a whole new bank. I certainly am. Darlene and her disrespect are the last straw in a huge pile of straws for me.
the BB&T and SunTrust merger has been an absolute organization nightmare for this branch. they never have any change (rolled or otherwise) available for local businesses. the Trust location on Bloomingdale never has a change problem so it can't be the mythical "coin shortage" excuse anymore
Slowest drive-through I’ve ever seen in my life pretty pathetic. What a joke. I will be closing my account and going elsewhere
I work for a company that banks through SunTrust. I go there quite often and visit many different branches. That being said, I stopped by this one for the first time and noticed how awful their rating was on google. I felt obligated to give them a review to help them out because the service was fast, friendly, and honestly one of the best experiences I've had at a SunTrust yet.
Never had a problem until one of the tellers, i presume a lady, who dresses and acts like a man made a stink about cashiers checks. Now I cannot bank here anymore. Bank lost the identity - it is not personal service like a small bank but rather big corporate wanabe without the perks of the big boys. Update. Had to come in to deposit cash. Spend half an hour in line. you're better off driving for extra 10 minutes to another branch or switch to other bank altogether.
I haven't visited a local branch however my frustration is with "Truist" overall. The Suntrust and BB&T merger has been a nightmare for online banking. The Truist app is horrible. I can never get a check deposited using the app as it always crashes. I've called several times and after holding as long as I could "not once" have I gotten anyone on the phone. What gives? If possible I'd give this organization negative 5 stars!!!
Went to get some money out of atm at this branch the machine said being updated at this time that was about 11:00 am why not updated after midnight or later Trusit bank has got worst then Suntrust.
The place looks condemned. From the neglected landscape, dirty windows, trash strewn parking lot! I am truly stunned at how down hill this branch has fallen. Finally from pure discuts II started using the branch on 60 next to Jimmy John's. Too bad 😬
The ATMs hardly ever work's. It can take up to day's before it's finally fixed for the time. Bank of America has 3 ATM machines. SunTrust has 1 sometimes.. This just in. If you want to deposit money in your own account. You have to show I.D. Makes no sense. Cause you can go to the A.T.M and deposit money. W/O I.D. And yes I had a deposit slip. Anyone complaining ppl are putting money in their account. SunTrust is going down FAST.
Terrible bank. No communication whatsoever, when it comes to your account. Glad to be rid of them
Nearby Loan Stores in Seffner
1. What Is the Contact Information of Truist?You can call Truist via +1 813-603-3043. You can access our online loan marketplace to submit your loan request as well.
3. How Can I Obtain A Loan At Truist?You can submit your information on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always visit our online loan platform and explore more options to get payday advance loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Perform Repayment On My Loan?You should discuss the issue with your lender if you have trouble repaying your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to cope with your current repayment ability. If you default on your online title loan services, you may lose the possession of your vehicle.
2. What Is the Location Information of Truist?Truist is located at 701 W Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Seffner, FL 33584, United States. You can search the address on the map software and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Truist An Agency Or A Lender?Truist is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit our online platform to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can connect our customers with our network of lenders to get reliable loan services.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Truist?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online platform to get instant loan quotes with bad to no credit.