Truist State St, Belleview
5760 State St, Belleview, FL 34420, United States
We have had several accounts with them, I think it’s foolish to require ID for cash deposits. Most of the branches close to us are closed so it’s a chore just to get to a branch. I hope they open more when the transition is complete
Stay away from this bank. They are not credible. I was victim of a scam. They told five different conflicting stories with regards to my account. Finally, they closed my account. This is no way to treat an account holder who has had a banking relationship with them for ten years. THESE SCUMBAGS need to go out of business. Currently, I am trying p to find attorney for a possible consumer lawsuit against them.
very disappointed with the customer service i called around 2pm to see if they could cash a savings bond and i was told yes they can do it. when i get to the bank i was told i must make an appointment and be a member to cash savings bonds. extremely dissatisfied with my experience today and i will never return. next time maybe you will tell the costumer ever aspect of the situation
This is a terrific bank everyone is so helpful. The manager RUTHANN IS TERRIFIC SHE ALWAYS GETS BACK TO YOU AND SOLVES YOUR PROBLEM. WE HAVE BEEN USING THIS OFFICE IN BELLEVIEW FOR OVER 12 YEARS. THEY ARE LIKE FAMILY I TRULY TRUST THEM 100% FOR THEIR ADVICE. VICKI PINE AND JOE PINE
The manger is dishonest and deceptive. I was outright lied to and given misinformation. I presented a valid check drawn on Suntrust. They refused to cash it, after I told them I was complaining to the Comptroller of Currency and National Bank association, she begrudgingly put up a small amount of cash --THEN TRIED TO CHARGE ME 15 DOLLARS AS A FEE!!!! I have filed complaints to Federal agencies, and suggest any human stay away form a poorly run and dishonest institution. I have called BB&T also. BEWARE, THESE ARE IGNORANT & DISHONEST employees.
The Belleview, FL branch is the only SunTrust branch where I've ever had a problem doing business. I've been a good customer for over 10 years, yet Belleview consistently comes up with things to make transactions difficult. Their location is sometimes convenient for me, but after the latest issue, I'll just go ahead and drive further to a different branch. They say, "we appreciate your business." I say, "sure you do"...
I just wanted to say I had an absolutely wonderful experience with my banker Tara today . She was absolutely amazing and took great care of me as well as she took her time explaining everything I needed to know ... she has a passion for helping others and it shows immediately when you walk into her office , I will recommend Tara to anyone I can .
This is a terrible excuse for a bank . wanting my driver license to deposit a check and cash . In to my account I have had for several years and a nother one for 8 years . I did not want any cash back either .ever since they merged with bb&t .I will be closing my accounts with them. Better save your deposit slip as well they will try to over draw you and in a hurricane and you can not get your funds either unitll they reopen in about 7 days or so .they did this to me a few years ago .then basically said I was lying untill I laid on the teller reciept. My banking will be Florida credit union .no maintenance fees what so ever . None of the nonsense either.
Deposit cash in the atm. Sent an error message machine would not give me my cash back or receipt. I then went through the drive through where I was told the atm wasnt their responsibility and to call the number on my card only to be told the system is down to call back tomorrow.
Their fraud department is heartless as heartless gets. On top of that I stay honest by paying off one of my cards $800 then 2 to 3 months later (me thinking all accounts closed) there has been $11.99 charges each month on a card I dearly beloved THAT HAD A $4,200 CREDIT LIMIT IN IT STAY AWAY SINCE MERGER. WARNED
Nearby Loan Stores in Belleview
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. How Can I Locate Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 352-203-6076. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your information on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always visit our online loan platform and see what's available for you to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Repay My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your online title loan services, you may lose the possession of your vehicle.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 5760 State St, Belleview, FL 34420, United States. You can search the address on the map software and visit them in no time.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can link our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get dependable loan services.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan offers with easy conditions.