Florida Credit Union Bahia Ave Ln, Ocala
10 Bahia Ave Ln, Ocala, FL 34472, United States
Florida Credit Union Reviews
Horrible customer service! Attempted to get an issue resolved, have had zero luck with actually talking to a live person. Accounts are set up for automatic withdraw... well, my mortgage was completed but they did not withdraw my auto loan. Then proceed to send me a letter telling me I am late on my payment... IT'S AUTOMATIC every month... I'm not late! After having been left on hold for over an HOUR, I finally hung up. No one should be left i=on hold for over an hour, especially for a matter in which the bank is responsible for.
We'd like to apologize for any frustration you may have experienced due to this issue. Please reach out with more information via [email protected] so that we may assist you.
If I could leave zero stars I would. Cannot use this bank with apple wallet or any mobile apps such as Zelle, Venmo, etc. for SIX MONTHS of opening an account. Are they aware that everything is digital now???? I can’t pay for MY DOCTOR. Their app also indicates that you can transfer to other members, however you CANNOT. Will be closing my account and going elsewhere.. no one wants to go to the bank for every little thing they need- especially when most of your banking needs don’t involve the bank directly. Nothing like my old credit union.
We'd like to apologize for any stress your experience may have caused. We encourage you to reach out to [email protected] with more information, as we do offer each of the services that you listed.
Quan Freeman has always been helpful every time I have come into the branch! She always greets me with a smile!
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Thank goodness for Quan Freeman! We love her. She’s a great representative for your bank.
Thank you, Jeremiah!
I worked with Mckinley T. and he was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! He was more than helpful and assisted me beyond my initial request!
Thank you for your kind words, Mandie!
Quan was extremely helpful assisting me with the process of applying for a new auto loan and trading in my old car. I reached out to see if it was possible to finance a new car and she was enthusiastic about helping me through the application process. She was available for questions throughout my entire time at the dealership and I’m confident I got the best deal possible because of her. She went above and beyond during this process and I couldn’t be more appreciative.
We're happy to hear about your positive experience with FCU!
Wanted to give 5 starts because of Brittany. I recently purchsed a new car loan through FCU and yes there was some hiccups on a few things but Brittany was really helpful on getting them fixed for me. Quan the Branch Manager as well was super helpful. Thank you both for all your help.
Thank you for your review, John!
Quan Freeman is awesome! She’s the only reason we bank here. She’s a great asset to your company.
Thank you for your review!
I have nothing but great things to say about the service that I recieve from ( Ashanti meghoo) very courtesy and a beautiful smile with professionalism..i just enjoy doing business with her
Dive thur wasn’t open at any location in Ocala at 8:00 drive to two different locations and none of them where open this bank sucks will not be using them anymore
Hi Jason. We're sorry to hear about your experience. For future reference, our Silver Springs branch located at 3504 E. Silver Springs Blvd. Ocala, Florida 34470 is open until 8 p.m.
Nearby Loan Stores in Ocala
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. What Is the Contact Information of Florida Credit Union?You can call Florida Credit Union via +1 352-237-8222. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan request as well.
3. How Can I Get A Loan At Florida Credit Union?You can submit your information on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit our online loan platform and choose between various loan options to get a payday loan.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Pay Back My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you are not able to repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your online title loans, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Florida Credit Union?Florida Credit Union is located at 10 Bahia Ave Ln, Ocala, FL 34472, United States. Take a look at the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is Florida Credit Union An Agency Or A Lender?Florida Credit Union is a Credit union that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit our online platform to get various loan services including online installment loans. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can link our customers with our network of lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from Florida Credit Union?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online platform to get instant loan quotes with friendly requirements.