Space Coast Credit Union | Port Malabar | Palm Bay, FL Babcock St, Palm Bay
5250 Babcock St NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905, United States
Space Coast Credit Union | Port Malabar | Palm Bay, FL Reviews
The staff is always so super friendly and helpful! I am so glad to be a member of this bank, they work with me in so many ways, and have given me great interest rates, and have even caught fraud and fixed it for me several times. There is even a very convenient budgeting section in the app or on the website that’s very useful. Thank you, SCCU!
Please please please don’t bank with them. I don’t use my bank card for online purchases and my card has been digitally stolen 5 times in less than 2 years (I’m pretty sure they have a MAJOR security leak in their credit card department). To top it off the bank now makes it my responsibility to recover my money. When the fraud department called me, the woman on the phone said it was a pending charge still, but even after verifying it was fraud, she refused to cancel the sale (which would have given me my money back and stopped bjs from getting my stolen money) (it was for a bjs membership so no actual product would have been lost). I was then told I had to wait until Monday to go to the branch and dispute the fraud myself. So what was the point of that phone call or the fraud department? Oh and its my rent money so I will miss my rent payment now and the bank won’t help with the late fees either. And all they had to do was canceled the pending transaction and everything would be right as rain.
Relatively pleased with my choice to go with SCCU, so far the customer service has been pretty good. We'll see if they will continue gaining my trust, I've had bad experiences with banks in the past and am distrustful of them.
I do NOT recommend using this bank. The service is very poor. The benefits are below average. I have soo many negative thinhs to say that i don't have time to list them all. Save yourself a headache and use wells fargo, chase, or Bank of America. Even HSBC is better. Take it from a real money maker. That works 18 hours a day and sleeps 6.
The drive threw lines were all backed up 6 to seven cars in each lines I was in line for a hour they really need to speed up the process at This branch I bank at wells/f and sun/t and I see the same amount of people and I’m in line no longer then 10 to 15 minutes the most. Other then this the employees are nice and very professional.
WHAT. A. NIGHTMARE. I can't wait to get away from this "credit union" and go back to a bank where everyone expects the service to be lousy. High fees for wire transfers. High interest rates and lousy terms for loans and credit cards. AWFUL service. Try getting any particular branch on the phone. They won't even notarize a will for me. They have a notary. Just don't try to use one. But do take out a car loan, they want that. They try to shove one down my throat every time I walk in the door.
I can’t speak on personal accounts but businesses looking for an account steer clear! I cannot stress enough how many problems our business has had with this institution between deposits taking forever to clear, to changes we made mysteriously being reversed or not made, to fraud occurring on our card.... For example just to make a change to the account holder I asked in the drive through, we were told we would need to come back and go inside with the primary account holder. Went inside and was told they can’t help us inside that’s something that has to happen over the phone. Call the number given to us and they tel us they can’t help us we need to go in branch. Then after getting a supervisor to assist our new card is sent out with the wrong name (previous primary name) and after months of doing business I’m told I’m not the primary account holder but the other person is (who we specifically told them we wanted that person removed off the account). Just wow. Talk about an unorganized institution. Do not bank here, unless you want your account compromised, never clear answers, and nothing but problems.
Unhappy, to the point of closing ALL my accounts. Only people to talk to are tellers. There are no personal advisors working. The tellers are not trained to the degree of handling complex and complicated account issues. I'm not down on tellers not their fault. SCCU needs to fix this issue. I will be back to close my accounts I've had there for decades. Sad very sad.
I love this branch! All the tellers are so nice and everyone is so helpful! I have a bank account with another bank but SCCU is my main go to account only because of this branch!
This location is awesome but always very busy especially on Saturdays so with that being said they should consider opening the lobby on the weekend because the drive thru line is to damn long 😩 waited over in hour not good.
Nearby Loan Stores in Palm Bay
1. How Can I Get a Connection With Space Coast Credit Union | Port Malabar | Palm Bay, FL?You can call them at this phone number +1 321-752-2222. Or you can go to their website and submit the application form online.
3. How to Get a Loan at Space Coast Credit Union | Port Malabar | Palm Bay, FL?You can go to their website and submit the application form online. If you are looking for payday advance loans, you can visit iPaydayLoans website for more details.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly communicate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Space Coast Credit Union | Port Malabar | Palm Bay, FL? How Can I Find It?Space Coast Credit Union | Port Malabar | Palm Bay, FL is located at 5250 Babcock St NE, Palm Bay, FL 32905, United States. You may refer to the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. Is Space Coast Credit Union | Port Malabar | Palm Bay, FL an Agency or a Lender?Space Coast Credit Union | Port Malabar | Palm Bay, FL is a Credit union. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans allows you to access more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to get a fast personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Space Coast Credit Union | Port Malabar | Palm Bay, FL Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just turn to our online service to get an installment loan even with your low credit scores.