Space Coast Credit Union | Indian Harbour Beach, FL Florida A1A, Indian Harbour Beach
2100 Florida A1A, Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937, United States
Space Coast Credit Union | Indian Harbour Beach, FL Reviews
Recurring problems with online banking (E-banking) have frustrated me and wasted many hours of my time. For many months Space Coast Credit Union has sent me emails and texts in a foreign language instead of English as selected in my profile. And this despite MANY emails with their support, phone calls and even meeting with the branch Retail Manager who saw the problem herself on my phone. They all just blame me even though they acknowledge that my profile language is set to English and I’m getting messages in another language. I’ve also experienced delays in getting text confirmation codes to complete transactions. And postings of deposits are delayed so that one can’t confirm that the deposit was credited properly. All of this is bad enough but they refuse to escalate the problem to any manager that will resolve it; inexcusably poor customer service.
I love this Credit Union! People are so freaken awesome and they make sure you are taken care of. Only thing missing is MUSIC! Music makes everyone happy:)
I’ve been with this credit union for 20 years! I don’t live on the space coast anymore and I’m over an hour from the closest branch but that doesn’t matter. Everything I need takes a quick and easy phone call.
The lobbies are clean. The employee's are friendly and knowledgeable. The checking is 100% free. They have banks all over Brevard. They have fantastic hours. So glad I switched :)
Very excellent bank! Just wanted to say thanks so much for your very professional care on my Mom's recent dilemma with her savings account. I highly recommend this bank to everyone.
The girls her are amazing! Had to get a notary done asap and they were wonderful. Specifically Julia and kaylee. Super upbeat and very sweet. I hope they see this rating and get some accolades.
I was “pre approved” for a small car loan but after over a week of my calls and emails being ignored I decided to go to the bank and ask what the hold up was in getting my loan, they informed me they couldn’t find the paystubs I submitted for a second time (of course no one emailed me to ask for them again) and had no idea what was going on but assured me they would reach out to me the same day and they didn’t nor would they answer my calls or emails. If you have weeks to wait around to get a car and don’t mind being ignored then it won’t be an issue. Luckily I found a bank that approved me in minutes.
Have been going to this SCCU branch for a few years now and have always had great customer service. If there's a problem, they fix it. I believe the representatives go out of their way to please. We have transferred all our business to them.
30 years ago when I became a member, things were much different. The number I would call was answered by a local branch. Now, the local number is answered by someone about a 3 hour drive away. Than they offered a membership level which encouraged members to either save money or have business with the C.U. Than they took the membership levels away, phone calls take longer to be answered, perks were taken away. They say the C.U. is member owned. Is it? I noticed the reviews are now 3 stars. I feel it should be more like 1. Where are they going with this?
Customer service has been terrible both times I've visited this branch. The first time, a consistent answer seemed to be a problem whether a function could be taken care of on their website, second time I stood in the customer service area with no one else around for 5 minutes and was not even addressed, of course being in a hurry didn't help either. I've lost confidence that customer service can help me at all. Okay, to be fair, third time was a charm. I was greeted at the door, all of my requests were taken care of and I left very happy in a short amount of time.
Nearby Loan Stores in Indian Harbour Beach
1. How Can I Contact Space Coast Credit Union | Indian Harbour Beach, FL?You can dial this phone number +1 321-752-2222. Or you can search for their website and fill out the loan form online.
3. How Can I Apply for Loans at Space Coast Credit Union | Indian Harbour Beach, FL?You can search for their website and fill out the loan form online. If you are looking for payday loans, you can come to our website for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can consult with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is advisable to read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. Where Is Space Coast Credit Union | Indian Harbour Beach, FL? How Can I Get There?Space Coast Credit Union | Indian Harbour Beach, FL is located at 2100 Florida A1A, Indian Harbour Beach, FL 32937, United States. You may refer to the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. Is Space Coast Credit Union | Indian Harbour Beach, FL an Agency or a Lender?Space Coast Credit Union | Indian Harbour Beach, FL is a Credit union. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans can link you with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can click here to get a fast personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Space Coast Credit Union | Indian Harbour Beach, FL Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.