Seacoast Bank E FL, Clermont
1000 E FL-50, Clermont, FL 34711, United States
Seacoast Bank Reviews
These stars are for Cynthia. She has outstanding customer service. Friendly, helpful, patient and kind. She is a true asset to your team. Some of the others that work there should follow her example. Thank you again Cynthia!!!
Lisa, thank you for taking the time to rate your experience and share your review. We will be sure to share the 5 STAR review with Cynthia and manager at Clermont location. Seacoast strives for all customer experiences to be friendly, helpful, patient and kind. We look forward to being helpful, patient, friendly and kind with all of your future interactions in the branch. Thank you for being part of Seacoast.
Waste of time giving wrong information. Brintney and the new manager don't know the details of how to open an account and wasted our time. AVOID
Worst experience at a bank ever. Went in to open a new account and the way I was treated once it was revealed that I had some credit issues in the past was totally unacceptable. Not to mention the account specialist I was dealing with at the time allowed some random guy to approach the desk not once, but twice during the duration of the meeting. TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL!
Great service and fast convenient processing, the best bank I ever had!!! Definitely recommend to anyone who looking to get new banking.
The new manager has no idea what's going on and is not familiar with the accounts. He just a greeter.
Horrible business services offered through sea cost. The only employee who is helpful is Jen the one star is for her. Our company had a business account with them which we recently closed after 5 years. They were unable to grow our business and had horrible customer service from the loans officer and the manager. Do your self a favor and take your business elsewhere.
Poor customer service. Only way to open a new account was through the drive through. Restricted access to lobby. Felt very uncomfortable and seemed to push away new potential customers. I went somewhere else!
When i went to setup my account there were multiple promotions going on. I was set up with the lesser of the promos that were going on and when i asked they said it was too late i already signed up. Oi vey.
Great customer service at this branch! I drive 45 minutes, because of that. Good Job!
Sheila, thank you so much for your feedback regarding our Clermont office! Will be sure to pass this along.
We Love the Staff at Seacoast Clermont Branch Fast and Easy!!
Nearby Loan Stores in Clermont
1. How Can I Get a Connection With Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call them at this phone number +1 407-877-3241. Or you can visit their website and fill out the loan form online.
3. How Can I Apply for Loans at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can visit their website and fill out the loan form online. If you are looking for payday cash loans, you can turn to our website for more details.
5. What Happens if I Can Not Repay My Loan?Kindly communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How Can I Access?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 1000 E FL-50, Clermont, FL 34711, United States. You may refer to the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans serves to get you connected with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our site to get a fast personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting a bad credit loan, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to get an installment loan even with your low credit scores.