Truist E Hwy, Clermont
581 E Hwy 50, Clermont, FL 34711
The fraud department put a hold on my debit card due to fraudulent charges. I went to this branch to get a temporary card and the branch manager told me she couldn't give me a replacement cause there was no money in my account but yet there was $6.81 in my account, and a direct deposit going thru tonight. I guess she felt like to her that wasn't any kind of money but yet to me it was. I was also told that she could give me my $6.81 and shut my account down. Why would you close my account when I didn't even say anything about that. I told her that my debit card was the only way for me to live my life cause I don't drive so I use Uber and with out my card I would have to walk and she still didn't care. So I walked home in 100 dregee weather cause I couldn't call a Uber. I'm actually going out of town tomorrow and now I don't have a card to get my rental car. I told her this and she responded by saying there's Truist banks where I'm going.
Resha helped us wire our money to buy our home. She was very attentive and made the process as painless as possible!
Horrible bank and service. Deposited a cashiers check from Wells Fargo. Truist is going to hold the money for 10 days before available. What a farce!!
Completely terrible service, I had an employee hang up on me after I spent 30 minutes waiting for a little issue. I had to wait another hour just to talk to someone else to transfer me to another person just to say they couldn’t help me.
Cashier was very helpful and nice.Recentlly changed from SunTrust bank
I only make deposits there occasionally for someone. But in reading all the rest of your reviews you guys have some major problems that you better fix. If I were those people I would change banks in a heartbeat.......
This location is extremely professional. I'm always greeted with a smile and they are always accommodating to my banking needs.
If I could put Zero stars I would! I made an appointment to talk to one of the banker about what steps I should make to help improve my credit score in order to qualify for a loan to purchase a house. My bankers name was Enza. I arrived on time and when I got there she was finishing up her appointment and instead of approaching me and inviting me into her office she instead went back to her office and proceeded to have a 15 minute phone call. When she was finished she called my name and the first thing she said to me was hello Veronica I have few minutes to talk with you before my next appointment like my time wasn't valued at all. Within the first 60 seconds of talking with her and telling her what my credit score was she quickly told me that she doesn't deal with anyone with a score under 620. I was completely turned off by her attitude and told her well thanks anyways and left. So my impression is unless you already have really good credit or lots of money nobody at SunTrust wants to talk to you. I will say though the people that run the drive through are very polite and have great customer service. You might need to fire your bankers and promote you tellers if you ask me!
I have been a customer at this Suntrust Branch for about 10 years. I always dealt with the same person and the service was awesome. Needing to take care of some business, I made an appointment to see someone about an international wire transfer as my usual “go to” person was out for a few days. This was one of the worst experiences in my long life. The associate attempting to help me and another person (who said she was the branch manager) who came over, seemed to know even less. After an exasperating 1 and 1/2 hours, I cancelled the transaction and left. I was told I had wasted their time. My partner went to another Suntrust (Windermere) and they had no problem taking care of the transaction. Needless to say, I will be changing banks.
These people lack intellectual abilities, me and about 10 other people have been in line for hours. You guys shouldn't have merged if you couldn't handle it
Nearby Loan Stores in Clermont
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can dial this phone number (352) 227-5050. Or you can go to their website and submit the application form online.
3. How to Get a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can go to their website and submit the application form online. If you are looking for payday advance loans, you can come to our website for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How Can I Access?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 581 E Hwy 50, Clermont, FL 34711. You may simply check the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans can link you with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can click here to get a fast personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to get an installment loan even with your low credit scores.