OneMain Financial S Nova Rd, Port Orange
3781 S Nova Rd Suite J, Port Orange, FL 32129, United States
- Flex Loans
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Auto Refinance Loans
- Auto Repair Loans
- Boat Loans
- Building Credit
- Car Purchase Loans
- Careers Loan
- Cash Out Refinance
- Consumer Loan
- Credit Cards
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Document Preparation
- Emergency Loans Moving Loans
- Family Support
- Financial Loans
OneMain Financial Reviews
Sylvia was absolutely great! The process was streamlined and very simple. It amazed me when I woke up this morning, at 5am, the funds were in my account exactly like Sylvia mentioned. It is refreshing to deal with someone and a business that does exactly "what they say they will do & can do for a customer". If you are in need of a personal loan One Main Financial and Sylvia can help you every step of the way!
Hi Robin, Thank you for the great review! We're so happy to hear that Sylvia went above and beyond to deliver outstanding customer service. We take pride in serving our customers and look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank you! – LF
Our experience with Serena was very pleasant, professional and extremely satisfying. The step by step process was explained clearly and the terms were very agreeable. Continue to keep up the good work!
Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review of your experience. We are pleased to hear that our team made your experience pleasant, and we look forward to seeing you again soon! – RP
Really rude people in this office who talk down to you and About answering questions. are first $600 worth of payments 470 went to interest and only a hundred and something to the principal balance. Make principal payment in addition to your monthly payment or you will not get anywhere! Edit: Sabrina the branch manager is not rude she was very helpful.
Got preapproved for a loan and got contacted by phone at 8am then was told I needed more info so I got it and called back, the guy told me he'd call me back shortly well 5-6 hours pass by and I called myself to see where it stood and asked why I haven't been contacted yet. the guy replied with "Oh sorry" then told me they'd call me right back once they looked it over and have never contacted me back since. Not professional at all, worker sounded stoned the whole time he was talking..
Worst company ever. They will approve you, then run your credit 3 times before they deny you. They have no problem wasting your time. Couldn't even call me back to tell me I was denied. Horrible to deal with. I would rate no stars if was an option.
Just got off the phone with Jeff after calling twice and waiting for him to call me back yesterday to give me an answer regarding a secured title loan based on a pre-approval soft inquiry offers by Credit Karma and their company. ALL lies. I realize these people operate on how many people they sign up and deny just to remain open. This office alone gives this company a bad name. Unprofessional and unorganized. Thank God I have a salon that is still standing thru this pandemic. I requested a small loan of $3500 to build my credit and I am pleased I didn't sign anything with this high interest low customer service company. They have all my personal info and I pray that my information isn't used again without my permission. STAY AWAY❗
Hello Tasha and thanks for reaching out. We'd like to learn more about this situation. Please email: [email protected] with your phone number, zip code, Google username and a few more details about your experience. -AS
Sylvia always remembered me when I called. She was very professional but also personable. It was a little confusing but Sylvia talked me through it and taught me some things I didn’t know about computers.
Hi Colleen, We are so glad to hear about your experience. Thank you for sharing! Best wishes -JS
No issues whatsoever, Steven got it done, very simple process, paid off the first loan, was approved for a second, larger amount, in and out in 30 minutes. My advice to others is go see Steven and make your payments thru electronic funds transfer. I am a repeat customer.
Mafia is the first thing that comes to mind. I tried for 3 months to add Principal payments however, each time I believed principal was applied to my account they applied to the future payment. This occurred in the Port Orange office and the 1-800 phone despite stating on the check the amount was for principal. Also, the internet is not updated monthly to reflect accurate balance and payments due. I have transferred my loan and will never conduct business with One Main again. Caution to anyone considering a loan with these folks, organized crime is a better choice. Good Luck
Everyone in the office was so friendly, courteous, and helpful. The loan officer, Sylvia was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I will recommend OneMain (Port Office) to others.
Nearby Loan Stores in Port Orange
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can make them a phone call through this phone number +1 386-682-3076. Or you can enter their official website and fill out the loan form online.
3. What Type of Services Can I Get From Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers gives you a long list of services which include:
- Installment loans
- Payday loans
- Title loans
- Flex loans
- Line of credit
5. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Loan agency. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans allows you to access a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can get a fast personal loan via us with no hard credit check.
2. What Is the Location Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How Can I Get There?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 3781 S Nova Rd Suite J, Port Orange, FL 32129, United States. Just take a look at the map and find the best way to access it.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can enter their official website and fill out the loan form online. If you are looking for payday advances over the internet, you can turn to our website for more details.
6. What Can I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Kindly communicate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, we can help you out! Just check out our platform to get an online installment loan even with bad credit.