OneMain Financial Harley Strickland Blvd, Orange City
867 Harley Strickland Blvd Unit 500, Orange City, FL 32763, United States
- Business Loans
- Flex Loans
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Auto Refinance Loans
- Auto Repair Loans
- Boat Loans
- Building Credit
- Car Purchase Loans
- Careers Loan
- Cash Out Refinance
- Consumer Loan
- Credit Cards
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Document Preparation
- Emergency Loansmoving Loans
- Family Support
- Financial Loans
- Financial Protection And Innovation
OneMain Financial Reviews
James was so helpful and really cares about his customers. Thank you for all your hard work.
Hi MaryAnn, Thank you for sharing your OneMain experience. We're happy to hear that James provided excellent customer service. We look forward to seeing you again soon. – LF
A current customer who use to enjoy the service provided by the company. Sadly they’ve now neglected to return 3 phone calls over two weeks and an email. The overall professionalism of this business is appalling. The company only attempted to reply when I made a request for a new loan, new customers matter, current ones don’t. At this point I’m just going to pay off my loan and never use or recommend them again. Appalling to say the least. Customer service isn’t a concept for One Main
I have never had an easier experience. The ladies at my local branch called me immediately, got me in to finish up quickly and there was no hassle involved at all. Walking out, I even thanked them for making it so stress free. I am 8 months pregnant and was worried going in I was being told one hing and would be getting another, which would be stressful but no, I was told everything exactly how it ended up. I will definitely be referring everyone I know if they ever need a loan.
Online feedback is valuable to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience. - RG
I have had the most wonderful experience with this office. Always clean, professional, and willing to help. Agents are sincere and work in the best interest of me. I didn't feel uneasy. Thank you for a great experience.
Hi Marchelle, Thank you for sharing! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Best wishes -JS
This company has been sending me letters for years offering a personal loan to consolidate my credit card debt. I finally applied, was told that my bills came to a greater amount than my income. I said "Yes, that's why I'm applying. I would like to consolidate them into one payment." They denied me and said we could only move forward with a co-singer. I came back with a co-signer- the same person who co-signed my car. Because he doesn't live with me they won't accept him as a co-signer. That maybe would have been a good thing to mention when they told me to get a co-signed. This company is bullshit.
DO NOT get a loan here- I was comparing rates and declined an offer and they would not provide me with a Letter of Declination or ANY PROOF that I declined the offer- they told me that by law, they have 30 days to send out this response, which puts me at odds with the other company I applied for a loan with. The manager that answered told me "you're not going to get it"- basically stating that she DOESN'T CARE about my situation, that they ARE NOT going to do anything to help me communicate to my new lender that I declined their offer. I think this is HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and the response they received from me was in direct response to their rude behaviors and lack of care & assistance. I will NEVER EVER go back to One Main Financial for a loan EVER again. I utilized them 3 times in Indiana, but here in Florida, they ruined their reputation with me.
Hello Jennifer and thanks for reaching out. We'd like to learn more about this situation. Please email: [email protected] with your phone number, zip code, Google username and a few more details about your experience. -AS
They legit blame the customer bc their online service accounts they provide us do not show that a payment was already on file when you go to make.payments. Also, no where.online does it say that you already have auto-pay set-up on you profile. I find it very sneaky that they can double-charge you, then tell you that the over-payment needs to clear before they can refund your money. Why hide it? You do understand that certain clients may have memory problems from a TBI they may have sustained overseas, so they rely on online accounts to be accurate, so I think it's important to update your online services to reflect the paperwork signed. Other than blaming the.client and deflecting, most employees I have dealt with were professional.
Received an offer in the mail and tried to apply for a small loan. Mike is the one that reached out to me. From the beginning I never felt he had the best people skills. He just did not seem to care much nor did he offer much of a solution when I needed additional items. I asked to schedule an appointment and he never did that for me either. 🤷🏼♀️ So here I sit with a hit on my credit, no loan and feel the service with him was pretty poor.
I would give zero stars in available. I worked with Will to get a loan, gave him all my information (including current paystub). He advised that they could not get me the amount I was asking for however, they could get XX amount. I waited almost a week to hear from him, got one voicemail and returned his call later that day. A week goes by and I finally reach him only to find out that they, in fact, cannot get me the loan for any amount because he put the wrong pay information in the system (he used my previous employer info). So now, after planning for that money, I do not know how I'm going to pay for my daughter's wedding. DON'T GO TO THEM!
This company keeps sending me cards and invitations to apply for a loan. When i had the need for a loan just two months ago the quickly declined a loan request for me. Just now i got another offer for a loan. Really? My mother also applied for a loan and was approved. Then when she called they quickly retracted their approval. Now she's getting more "invitation" cards and offers of pre-approvals. Are these people drunk?
Nearby Loan Stores in Orange City
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. What Is the Contact Information of OneMain Financial?You can call OneMain Financial via +1 386-774-0777. You can use our online platform to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. What Kind Of Services Can I Get From OneMain Financial?OneMain Financial provides following services:
- Payday loans
- Title loans
- Business loans
- Flex loans
- Signature loans
5. Is OneMain Financial An Agency Or A Lender?OneMain Financial is a Loan agency that accepts all kinds of loan requests including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can link our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
2. How Can I Find the Location of OneMain Financial?OneMain Financial is located at 867 Harley Strickland Blvd Unit 500, Orange City, FL 32763, United States. You can search the address on the map software and pay them a visit right now.
4. How Can I Apply For A Loan At OneMain Financial?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans to choose between various loan options.
6. What Will Happen If I Can't Repay My Loan?Please contact your lender if you have trouble performing repayments. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. Click here to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your title loans online.
7. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from OneMain Financial?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online loan platform to get instant loan offers with bad to no credit.