MIDFLORIDA Credit Union James L Redman Pkwy, Plant City
2903 James L Redman Pkwy, Plant City, FL 33566, United States
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Reviews
The drive thru is fast in n out in like 5 minutes. Keep up the good work!!
Thank you for the five star review and the kind words. We're so glad to have you as a member! -Rebecca
I have been with this bank for more than 10 years; however, I will be pulling all of my accounts. My husband and I applied for a HELOC and even though we both have 800+ credit scores and a home that we have been in for almost 3 years, we were denied the loan. The worst part is we were led to believe we would be able to borrow a substantial amount, then 30 min later we were denied the loan entirely. The reasoning was “you were in your home less than three years and they (loan committee) said it was only worth the sale price when purchased.” Here’s the rub, our taxes have increased 40% and the county assessed home value was way more than the home value deemed by the committee. The HELOC is a sham, they use Zillow and Realtor.com to assess home value, not actual appraisals. Our home appraised for more than the purchase price when we bought the home, but the “loan committee“ refused to acknowledge this. I only applied for the HELOC because it was heavily advertised, but I’m not sure who could actually qualify. I’m beyond disappointed with this bank.
I'm so sorry to hear that we've let you down. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can work on improving. -Rebecca
Horrible service each time I have to use this branch. Never friendly, tellers and acting manager walk right by ignoring you, never hello how are you except from Janice. No smiles and they are always whispering behind the counter like they are talking about you. Weak link in the Midflorida system.
I’ve never had an issue coming inside of MIDFLORIDA in all six of my years as a member
Hi Tarik. That's great to hear! We are grateful to have you as a member. -Rebecca
Really good customer service, they also have good popcorn and coffee when I go by :)
Wow what a great experience! Melanie was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure I new everything about my services. Go see Melanie you won't be disappointed!
I have a shared account with Midflorida and unfortunately this is the closest branch to me. I only need to go there when I need to make a deposit. It should be a fairly simple transaction but every single time there is an issue. Today I had to wait for about 10 minutes while the 5 people behind the desk helped one other customer. I hate coming to this branch.
I would recommend this location over Brandon every day of the week. Lorrie is SO helpful and I wont be dealing with any other location even though I live closer to Brandon. I have been with this bank for 3 years.. I love it.
Monica gave us exceptional customer service.
Y'all are a bank and you're closed on the one hundred dollar mans birthday ... smh
Hi Brooklyn, MIDFLORIDA is closed for federal holidays, including Presidents' Day. We're sorry for the inconvenience but hope you'll come back and visit us today! -Rebecca
Nearby Loan Stores in Plant City
1. What Is the Contact Information of MIDFLORIDA Credit Union?You can call MIDFLORIDA Credit Union via +1 866-913-3733. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Request A Loan At MIDFLORIDA Credit Union?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit our online loan platform and see what's available for you to get a payday loan.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Perform Repayment On My Loan?You should contact your lender if you have issue paying your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your title loans online, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. Where Can I Find MIDFLORIDA Credit Union?MIDFLORIDA Credit Union is located at 2903 James L Redman Pkwy, Plant City, FL 33566, United States. You can search the address on the map software and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is MIDFLORIDA Credit Union An Agency Or A Lender?MIDFLORIDA Credit Union is a Credit union that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can click here to get various loan services including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can link our customers with our network of lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from MIDFLORIDA Credit Union?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also click here to get instant loan offers with bad credit-friendly requirements.