loanDepot 3rd St, Jacksonville Beach
3652 3rd St S #120, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, United States
We had a truly great experience working with Jim Bystrzycki at the Jacksonville Beach Loan Depot Location! He is definitely a subject matter expert, and is by far the most straightforward and honest loan professional my husband and I have ever spoken to or worked with. He understood all of our needs and circumstances from the very beginning, and properly advised us on what was needed from our end, ensuring things were done in a timely and organized manner. He was able turn things around quickly and was always on top of each and every milestone. Whenever we encountered any issues, he was always available and quickly resolved those issues, advising us at every step. He always made himself available for questions and his communication was clear, prompt and concise. Our experience for both our Home Mortage Financing and now our refinancing were seamless. He educated us and advocated for us every step of the way. Moving forward, he is the only loan officer I would recommend to my friends and family. I highly recommend Jim for all of your mortgage needs. You definitely won't be disappointed.
Hi Jenn J! Thanks for sharing your story with us. We are so glad you had a great experience with loanDepot. Please keep us in mind for any of your future financial needs.
I cannot say enough good things about loan depot. Highly recommend. Such professionals and customer oriented. My second experience with them and everything went smooth with my refi. Tu Mullins, thanks for looking out!
Hi Deidra Fraher! We appreciate the positive feedback and look forward to servicing your future lending needs. Please feel free to reach out to our team if you ever need assistance.
From start to finish working with this company was an absolute nightmare. I worked with Sam Gibbons, Marie Cevallos, some chick named Ivette, Mike Ryan and an unnamed underwriter. There was zero communication, to the point that rather than coming and telling my husband and I that we got denied we had to hear it from our realtor at 10PM. This might I add happened a DAY BEFORE CLOSING after having to do multiple extensions. From having to change associates multiple times because everyone was going in vacations in the middle of our application process to being sent to voicemail multiple times by all associates when trying to reach out this has been the most unprofessional and disgusting company you could ever work with. Seriously, if you want to buy a house don't waste your time being played by loan depot. It's simply not worth it. Save the heart ache and struggle of having deadlines YOU have to meet but having your deadlines be completely ignored. I feel bad for the millions of people who probably get their hopes up to have their homes and then have it completely taken from them. If you want to experience the pain of having the only thing you've been looking forward to for months taken away after the worst year of your life then go with loan depot, but if you want to buy a home go literally ANYWHERE else. Their promises are empty and painful.
Hi Lisa B -- Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please connect with our Customer Care team at 888-337-6888 (x6789) or [email protected] and we will do our best to help resolve the issue.
If you're looking for a home loan and want the best options and service; loan depot is the company for you! Working with Sam Gibbons has made my home buying process stress-free!
Hi Dr. Stacey Davis! Thank you for sharing the positive experience you had with loanDepot. Customer satisfaction is our priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated.
GREAT Lender in the Heart of Jacksonville Beach!
We had a lot of options for our refinance - and we made the right decision by working with John and his staff. From beginning to end we were kept informed and apprised of our status through the process. We have absolutely no problem recommending Loan Depot and the John Adams team to anybody that asks.
Hi Amy Ryan! Thank you for sharing the positive experience you had with loanDepot. Customer satisfaction is our priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated.
My husband and I just purchased our new home and we could not have done it without the help of Jim Bystrzycki and his team! Jim walked us through every step of the loan process and answered ALL of our questions in a timely manner. We could always reach him via phone/text/email, and he went above and beyond our expectations! We didn't even know about LoanDepot until we saw a tv commercial a couple months ago and that sparked our curiosity to apply for a home loan. I am so glad we did and that we were paired with Mr. Bystrzycki. With his amazing help, we were able to purchase our dream home! THANK YOU JIM!
Hi Kelly Easom! We appreciate the positive feedback. Our team works hard to ensure every customer enjoys the best possible experience. Your review will be shared with the loanDepot team.
I appreciate loanDepot for working with me to buy my home, but they made the buying process stressful. The lack of communication from everyone associated with this company is shameful. When your loan consultant responds to a question from your realtor with a thumbs up emoji and nothing else it doesn't build much confidence. Neither does the fact the the loan processor couldn't spell my name correctly in any communication without being corrected. These people don't care about you. You are a figure on a spreadsheet and that's it to loanDepot.
Hi Philip Pullam – Thank you for this review. Your experience is important to us and we take your concerns very seriously. Please reach out to our Customer Care team at 888-337-6888 (x6789) or [email protected]
The woman that answered the phone was very rude and literally hung up on me when I tried to explain that I was unable to reach anyone to pay my mortgage. She gave me a phone number that doesn't work and when I tried to call back, she sent me to voicemail. Horrible service. This is only our second mortgage payment with these people and I am not happy with the customer service at all.
Nearby Loan Stores in Jacksonville Beach
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. What Is the Contact Information of loanDepot?You can call loanDepot via +1 904-513-7950. You can access our online loan marketplace to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Get A Loan At loanDepot?You can submit your information on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and choose between various loan options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Can't Pay Back My Loan?Please contact your lender if you are not able to repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. If you default on your online title loans, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. How Can I Find the Location of loanDepot?loanDepot is located at 3652 3rd St S #120, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, United States. Take a look at the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is loanDepot An Agency Or A Lender?loanDepot is a Mortgage lender that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can connect you with our network of lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
6. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from loanDepot?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan quotes with easy conditions.