Golden Dog Title & Trust Hope Rd, Maitland
1390 Hope Rd, Maitland, FL 32751
- Builder Services
- Digital Closing
- Escrow Services
- Lender Services
- Commercial Closings
- Construction Loans
- Escrow Title Services
- New Construction
- Real Estate Transactions
- Residential Closings
- Reverse Mortgages
Golden Dog Title & Trust Reviews
I manage a title company in Brevard County and needed someone to do a remote closing for one of my customers on a day that we were closed and the only day that we could arrange to have the seller sign. The customer was unable to come to me but I was able to reach out to Holly Roser and ask her if she was open that day and if she would be able to accommodate my seller. Holly was more than happy to help and assisted the seller in having her sign and notarize her closing documents. Thank you Holly, you're the best!
Fellow agents do yourselves a favor and take your business elsewhere. This "title" company is the worst company out there. They do not return calls, they do not respond to your emails, they do not do their jobs right!!!!!! Two closings with these losers, a complete mess, the worst experience ever. My buyers were so stressed out because of their inability to do their job right. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE VOLUME GOLDEN DOG STOP BEING SO GREEDY and let the professionals do it.
This company was very unorganized during our closing. It was disappointing to say the least. As a first time home buyer, you expect this to be an exciting time with a positive atmosphere. Susan was the only helpful person during our time there. The branch manager didn’t even introduce herself to us or show her face the entire two hours we were there. We expected it to be an exciting time , however, when we walked out, we were left with confusion and missing items to complete our home buying experience. We are reasonable people, and didn’t complain at all. There is a certain level of professional accountability, though, that needs to be present in these types of interactions. Things happen, and we get that. However, there was no help with a resolution.
Congratulations to the Evan's family all the way from California to enjoy their brand new Dream Finders home in Winter Garden! I wish you all the best and it was a pleasure to have helped you complete your journey today!
They are completely unorganized and at one point couldn't even find our paperwork. The day we were supposed close, they called us at 4pm to set it up an hour away from where we live. They then told us our paperwork expired that day and that we would have to pay for a mobile notary. Luckily, our mortgage company was able to settle these issues out and we didn't pay for anything and got the paperwork signed at 10 pm. Our mortgage company also won't be using Golden Dog Title ever again. Overall, Golden Dog Title & Trust has no clue what they are doing and I would absolutely not recommend them.
Our closing went smoothly and quickly.
Nearby Loan Stores in Maitland
1. What Is the Phone Number of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via (904) 503-5170. You can use our online platform to submit your loan request as well.
3. What Loan Services Can I Get From Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers provides all sorts of loan services, including:
- Builder services
- Digital closing
- Escrow services
- Lender services
- Commercial Closings
5. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Title company that accepts all kinds of loan requests including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can connect our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get dependable loan services.
2. What Is the Address of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 1390 Hope Rd, Maitland, FL 32751. You can search the address on the map software and pay them a visit right now.
4. How Can I Request A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit our online platform to see what's available for you.
6. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Perform Repayment On My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. Check our website to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your online title loans.
7. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with bad credit such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check out our website to get instant loan offers with bad to no credit.