City Title Services Inc E Horatio Ave, Maitland
540 E Horatio Ave, Maitland, FL 32751, United States
- 1031 Exchanges
- Escrow Services
- Lender Services
- Notary Signing Services
- Title Insurance
- Title Searches Examinations
City Title Services Inc Reviews
I've had a very good experiences with City Title Services. Their staff has remained consistent over the years and the coordination and communication has always been amazing! Everyone is so friendly and always willing to go above and beyond! Definitely looking forward to doing business with them in the future. They are Phenomenal!
Simply the best! Jill DeHoop and her team are over the top professionals bringing each one of my real estate transactions to the finish line of “clear to close”. Music to any realtors ears. All my clients are very happy; this is most important to me. I choose City Title Services because I have done business with just about every closing company in central Florida by now in last 17 yrs closings in this area....Believe me there is a big difference for me when I have a closing with City Title Services. I am 😃happ😘
Jill and Aaron I want to say it was a pleasure to work with both of you. I wish I could say it was less hectic the for Jill and I on Thursday last week. Aaron as I told Jill last week she is great. I work with a lot of title companies and they dont posses the professionalism and passion that she has. In most cases the title company will say if the package isn't here by 3:00 I cant help. Jill worked with me at every step of the way to insure the closing would take place for you. You have a great title company and the next refinance I have is coming your way Jill. I also wanted to you to let you know this one is my new record. I received an email last Friday from the lender letting me know we did this loan in 12 Days. My old record was 14 Days. Plus we funded the next day by 9:30. I could not have done this without everyone's help, So I thank you. You will be going on my wall of victory. I have pasted the email below from the lender. Thanks and have a great day, Inline image 1 YOUR Sparacino LOAN WENT FROM SUBMISSION TO CTC IN 12 business DAYS! Great work DEEK! 12 business day closing in the middle of all the holidays!? You are amazing!
It was a pleasure doing business with City Title. The staff went over every little detail of the closing docs, to make sure I understood everything and answer every question I had. Such a wonderful staff and friendly atmosphere. They put the P in professional.
Such a wonderful experience. They went through every detail of my loan and made me feel very comfortable. What I thought was going to take hours only took 50 minutes..
Jill was extremely responsive during our home purchase. When you're communicating between a realtor, a mortgage lender and a title company it can be overwhelming to say the least. However, I always knew that our questions with City Title would get answered promptly and accurately. Jill was friendly and made our closing day a breeze.
I am a Realtor and have used City Title for past 5 years for my closings. I have used several other title companies during my 19 years career in Real estate, but must say I have nothing but great things to say about this company and I will keep using them for all my transactions. They are prompt, professional and always there to help. Very highly recommended!
The experience was great, never have I worked with a title company that will answer my questions at all hours and weekends! Thank you lady's for being so professional and courteous towards my clients. You will always get my closings.
Extremely unprofessional to the point of lazy. Poor communication skills. Late and missing paperwork, missinformation regarding verrification of funds ..Unknoledgable.. there are plenty of title companies.. Look elsewhere for one that does not add unnecessary stress and cares about both buyer and seller.
Great company. Very understanding and quick. Our rep even drove from Maitland to Deltona to meet us at our house to sign paperwork!
Nearby Loan Stores in Maitland
1. How Can I Contact City Title Services Inc?You can contact City Title Services Inc via +1 407-678-9797. You can access our online loan marketplace to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. What Type Of Loans Can I Get From City Title Services Inc?City Title Services Inc offers various loan services:
- 1031 exchanges
- Escrow services
- Lender services
- Notary signing services
- Title insurance
5. Is City Title Services Inc An Agency Or A Lender?City Title Services Inc is a Title company that accepts all kinds of loan requests including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can connect our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get easy and fast online loans.
2. Where Can I Find City Title Services Inc?City Title Services Inc is located at 540 E Horatio Ave, Maitland, FL 32751, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and pay them a visit right now.
4. How Can I Obtain A Loan At City Title Services Inc?You can submit your information on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always visit iPaydayLoans to explore more options.
6. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Pay Back My Loan?Please contact your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. Visit our online platform to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your online title loans.
7. Can I Get Loans With Bad Credit from City Title Services Inc?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan offers with bad credit-friendly requirements.