First Coast Acceptance US, Palatka
248 US-17, Palatka, FL 32177, United States
First Coast Acceptance Reviews
Horrible experience. Every car breaks down. Do not make deals with this company. You will get burned.
New management is horrible and very unprofessional i have had them before and i wouldn't ever go back they need a new staff
Despite all the bad reviews, I have always had nothing but amazing customer service with them. When I couldn't afford to pay my car payment, they worked with me to find a solution. No matter who answered, they were always super nice. Stellar customer service.
This company reported the incorrect information to the credit bureau, and when I reported them to the bbb and they responded by reporting that my vehicle was repossessed. That destroyed my credit and refused to help fix it
Great customer service did notice my payments havnt been reflecting on my credit so called was told they have been having issues with the credit company themselves and have since seen some reports but not all o was late a few payments but still watching to see when it all is showing plan on paying mine off this tax season I've been paying mine a day early when I get paid so there was no worrying about being late.
I bought my car from Oasis in Palatka FL, and they finance through First Coast Acceptance. My experience has been wonderful! All of the ladies are really nice and Mike has went out of his way to help me. Yesterday late afternoon my car broke down and I was told to bring it in first thing and they would take care of it. True to their word my car was fixed the same day and they allowed me to finance the parts since I was in between paychecks. I expected inflated prices since that is what I would have gotten everywhere else but they were able to find the parts for even lower than I was quoted!! :) I can not sing the praises of these people enough. I am so glad I bought my car through them and I would recommend getting a car through Jordan at Oasis and financing it through First Coast Acceptance. Plus their mechanic Bobby Snow is amazing, trustworthy, and very friendly. I have had nothing but friendly, AMAZING customer service from all departments. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!
Run by a lower level demon. If you have contracts with this “Michael” find a way to void them. He owns pieces of the souls of many, and flaunts them like mediocre trophies
I don't recommend this company to anyone not even my enemy or Oasis car lot we was lied to all the way around they sell u junk tell you the car is great nothing wrong than 3 grand down the road and u still don't have it fixed all the way than first coast tells you we work with everyone than they take car I will never go threw them again
Stay away from this company they will report negative information to the credit bureaus car broke down with in 2 weeks called them to come and get the vehicle they reported to the credit bureaus that it was a repo I called them and they said I will wreck your credit so you will not be able to get a new car again this happened back in 2013 up until early this year 2018 they were still reporting info to the credit bureaus I had to call the credit bureaus to get them to close the account it shows closed on my credit reports but it shows me being 15 payments late and they had to come and repo it stay away from this company they are frauds oh and by the way I did get approved for 2 cars new ones I just paid one off and now I'm working on paying my other car off the car I have now is a 2018
Nearby Loan Stores in Palatka
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
1. How Can I Get a Connection With First Coast Acceptance?You can call them at this phone number +1 386-325-5626. Or you can search for their website and fill in the request form online.
3. How to Get a Loan at First Coast Acceptance?You can search for their website and fill in the request form online. If you are looking for payday cash loans, you can turn to our website for more details.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You can consult with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. Where Is First Coast Acceptance? How to Get There?First Coast Acceptance is located at 248 US-17, Palatka, FL 32177, United States. You may refer to the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. Is First Coast Acceptance an Agency or a Lender?First Coast Acceptance is a Loan agency. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans serves to get you connected with a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a small personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does First Coast Acceptance Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting a bad credit loan, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.