ECU Credit Union - Orlando Branch Chancellor Dr, Orlando
8201 Chancellor Dr, Orlando, FL 32809
ECU Credit Union - Orlando Branch Reviews
If I could give a zero star I would. I was given this branches number by my American Airlines credit union to call ahead because it was quiet far from where I lived and although I work from home I only have a 60 min break, no one answered for the 25 mins that I tried calling while driving to it. When I got in, the lady behind the counter was very rude, and the questions I was asking her seemed to be bothering her, even though its literally her job to answer questions. Then ,she told me she could not process my withdraw from my credit line, with NO explanation. I called American Airlines Credit union on the way back home to work and they informed me there should have been no issue at all. I would rather pay the $10 fee to have my credit union overnight me my check then go back to this branch.
Hello Ms. Silver, We do appreciate your feedback. It was unfortunate that ECU Credit Union could not assist you with your financial needs today, but we are happy to hear your Credit Union was able to complete your request. Your Credit Union has arranged to give you access to this credit union facility for your convenience, but we are limited to the types of transactions we can process on behalf of your Credit Union. Any issues or concerns you having regarding these limitations should be addressed with your Credit Union. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] - Thank you!
It’s very difficult to get the branch. There are no images and everything comes out that it is in the CVS buildings.
Hello Ms. Vargas, We do appreciate your feedback. It was unfortunate that you were unable to locate our ECU Credit Union Orlando branch which is a restricted access branch located inside the CVS Health facility. We do not offer drive-thru or ATM services at this location. Please contact us for hours of operation (M-F) or directions at 727-471-1330 or via email at [email protected] - Thank you!
Nearby Loan Stores in Orlando
1. How Can I Get a Connection With Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call them at this phone number (407) 858-4001. Or you can enter their official website and fill out the loan form online.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can enter their official website and fill out the loan form online. If you are looking for payday loans, you can turn to iPaydayLoans for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You can talk to your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How Can I Get There?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 8201 Chancellor Dr, Orlando, FL 32809. You may refer to the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Credit union. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans serves to get you connected with a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a personal loan online with no credit check.
6. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting a bad credit loan, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to get an installment loan even with your low credit scores.