Beach Pawn Shop Lincoln Ave, Cape Canaveral
106 Lincoln Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, United States
- Pawn Loans On Merchandise Buy Merchandise For Cash
Beach Pawn Shop Reviews
I love this shop with a great owner and friendly faces. This shop has been in this area for some time and its nice to know we have such a reputable business in this area. We came looking for earrings but left with a beautiful ring. We will definitely be back.
Great experience purchasing guitar for my son. Prices we less than anywhere I could find locally. The staff helped with the additional things I needed without up selling. I would go back knowing I wouldn’t be taken advantage of.
owner started yelling at me threating me he was going to reach over that counter and punch me when I asked about a stolen bike. I've been a customer for over a year why so defensive when asking about stolen items if your on the up and up. guy is shady dont recommend doing buisness with him.unless your ok with items not being vetted and stolen from others. older guy with a dog and blond hair about 55 was my issue stay away from this buisness. I own a local buisness and that is no way to treat customers. I gave him an opportunity to apologize before I posted this but hes to proud.
They are OK guys with OK prices. One day their attitudes ticked me off, but 90% of the time they are perfectly nice. I like the fact that they have layaway, and I appreciate their text message reminders. We all have good days and bad days. Would, and will, shop there again.
Overall decent pawn shoppe. Owner can sometimes give you bargains. Would be 5 star rate but coins are ridiculously over priced. Don’t go here for coins.
I've been to this pawn shop twice and both of the times the people were friendly and the prices were decently good. I would definitely recommend this pawn shop for knives and video games.
We are so pleased with your review. Thank you
The owner posted a 3 wheel bike on Letgo. The price was ok. I went by his shop to check it out. We went back & forth about the worth of the bike. I quickly let him know, I wasn't there to discuss the worth of the bike. I had accepted the price we agreed to. After that he turned out to be VERY NICE and HONEST. I wanted a bike for the beach. He explained that his bike wouldn't be good for the beach. He recommended other places to look & what to look for and use on it once I get one. I would definitely buy from this guy.
It’s a pawn shop with some decent musical equipment like guitars, FX pedals and some Orange Amplifiers. The old owner, Jerry, was a pretty cool guy. The new owner lacks customer service skills. Most items are overpriced but the price is “negotiable” but then you are negotiating with the know it all owner.
Absolutely terrible prices, this is a pawn shop, not a retail store. You can buy many of their guitars new for less than they are charging. Younger staff was nice but very rude owner, I do not reccomend
These guys sale guitar amplifiers in poor operating condition for near MSRP. They constantly spam craigslist because customers don't return. Don't shop here, it's a rip off.
Nearby Loan Stores in Cape Canaveral
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. How Can I Get a Connection With Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can dial this phone number +1 321-868-2274. Or you can search for their website and submit your loan request online.
3. What Services Can I Get From Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers enables you to get access a wide range of services which include:
- Pawn Loans On Merchandise. Buy Merchandise for Cash
5. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Pawn shop. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans allows you to access a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can get a fast personal loan through our platform with soft credit check.
2. Where Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How to Get There?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 106 Lincoln Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, United States. Just take a look at the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. How to Get a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can search for their website and submit your loan request online. If you are looking for cash advance loans over the internet, you can turn to iPaydayLoans for more details.
6. What Can I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can talk to your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. It is advisable to read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, we can help you out! Just click here to get an installment loan even with bad credit.