Amscot - The Money Superstore Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando
12240 Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando, FL 32825, United States
- Money Orders
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Bill Payments
- Cash Advance
- Cash Advances
- Check Cashing
- Dollar Loans
- Free Money Orders
- Military Lending
- Money Transfers
- Pay Day Loans
Amscot - The Money Superstore Reviews
Stopped by early in the morning, no wait and they don't charge for money orders which is a plus. Quick in and out visit. Person who helped me multitasked and got me and another lady out of there pretty much under 8 minutes.
Even though i waited at 20 mins to try to get a money order. To no fault of her own the machine wouldnt print correctly but at least she was professional and courteous to try several times!! STAY FROM from the Alafaya and East colonial store!!!
Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We’re disappointed anytime we hear that a customer’s visit fell short of the standards we strive to meet. Please allow us the opportunity to address this issue with you at your earliest convenience by calling our customer care line at 1-800-333-6130. We look forward to resolving this for you!
Horrible customer service. Took customers that came in after me before me and i was not greeted even when i was helped. The lady seemed to have an attitude and was busy speaking Spanish the whole time to her coworkers. Save your time a go to another location, they will treat you much better.
Has horrible customer service. manager demanded my license, which I reluctantly gave, then tried entering me into their system for a small amount money order. when I asked for my money back instead of getting the money order the next guy refused. later I called the district manager who told me it was my fault and told me I was suspicious for wanting my money back. wouldn't recommend anyone going to this amscot I'd rather pay for a money order.
Usually very quick service, most of the staff is very friendly. If there is ever an issue it gets resolved fairly quickly and in a courteous manner.
I came in here for a cash advance. After leaving and going to my bank for further Documentation, I returned with everything needed. JESMARIE, The manager was handling my service. She was extremely rude. I kept trying to enquire about my account And every time she would look at me and walk away, completely ignoring me. Once everything was said and done she literally threw my documents under the window and walked away. Not once did she say "have a good day; thank you", nothing. As a manager myself, I found her extremely unprofessional and completely lacking in customer service skills and over all respect. I did notice, as a caucasian woman, she spoke Spanish the whole time and if the customer was Spanish, her demeanor was completely different and she seemed more friendIy. I dont usually ever write bad reviews, but this was necessary. Again, as a manager myself, I wouldn't dare treat clients like this. Most of her staff weren't that friendly either. But they don't have the best role model. I will never go back to this location again.
Asked for an extension and was given a hard time, all you need to know is that I am going to pay my loan back so take my info and excuse and do it. I never have a problem when I need to ask for an extension so what gives? I felt like I was being racially profiled. OVER THE PHONE. When have I EVER missed a payment??? I ALWAYS pay, don't try my life. It would make sense if this was a habitual thing where I take months to pay loans back but its not. You guys are known for your reliability but with your recent policy changes or policy enforcements that were clearly not enforce before , you are becoming a horrible place to get a cash advance. Also if you can easily print out a check then don't ask me for one for the sake of courtesy, be courteous and print the check yourself... I don't buy checks, you are seriously becoming a huge inconvenience.
the customer service here is 'ok' not great. its decent. what sucks are the annoying sh*tty stupid idiot customers that go there as usual. I was in my area and a dumb white guy kept jumping in my space- so rude. he was with his rude gf and doing it on purpose. It seems white people and idiots have no sense of how to treat others. its not the employees there but the lame customers who suck
I am giving Amscot only one star because they do not really know how to take care of customers. They have a poor customers service and are rude and so complicated especially the one nearby Publix on Alafaya. They would ask you so many questions that are not even important. They really waste people's time.
The people here are always friendly. This is a good place to go for a lot of money needs, cashing checks to faxing and more.
Nearby Loan Stores in Orlando
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
1. How Can I Get a Connection With Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call them at this phone number +1 407-454-5170. Or you can visit their website and fill in the request form online.
3. What Services Can I Find In Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers gives you various services which include:
- Payday loans
- Money orders
- Signature loans
- Bill Payments
5. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Loan agency. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans can link you with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can get a fast personal loan here with no credit check.
2. What Is the Address Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How Can I Access?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 12240 Lake Underhill Rd, Orlando, FL 32825, United States. You may simply check the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can visit their website and fill in the request form online. If you are looking for payday advances over the internet, you can turn to iPaydayLoans for more details.
6. What Should I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can consult with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just click here to get an online installment loan even with bad credit.