Amerifirst Home Mortgage Apollo Beach Blvd, Apollo Beach
449 Apollo Beach Blvd Unit A2, Apollo Beach, FL 33572
- Call For An Appointment Or Consultation
Amerifirst Home Mortgage Reviews
Trista Page has been absolutely wonderful to work with. She is attentive, well-informed, follows up with you and keeps you abreast of any changes. We have worked with her for two home purchases and we can’t thank her enough for her help!
We are so grateful for your kind words, Carolina! Thank you for sharing your review with us and the community.
Jim and his team at Amerifirst did an excellent job with my mortgage. I was originally going to go with Quicken Loans but after I was recommended to give Jim a call I am so glad I switched. They were able to get my interest rate from 2.99% down to 2.65%!! Additionally, they lowered the closing costs $5k from what Quicken Loans quoted me. Seriously, I cannot recommend Jim and his team enough. They are very knowledgeable on the process and are very responsive to any questions (trust me, I had a lot). Additionally, one of Jim's team members noticed my home insurance premium was higher than average. As a first-time home buyer I had no idea my rate was high. Luckily, they got me in touch with a local agent who lowered my premium from approximately $2400/year to $1500/year!
Thank you for the great review!
My husband and I recently purchased a condo in Bradenton Florida. Jim Harris was our Loan Originator. From the beginning to when we closed on our mortgage, he was extremely helpful. He was always available for questions and concerns. His knowledge and patients were very much appreciated. We sincerely thank you for all your help. Linda and Bob
Thank you so much for your kind words! We greatly appreciate the feedback.
Amerifirst is one of the top lenders in the Apollo Beach and Sun City Center areas. I have seen loans grumble but here at Amerifirst every one works together to provide the best service to my clients as well as their clients. It’s been a wonderful experience, I look forward to many more! Thank you to all of you.
I would recommend everyone use them. Specifically, I worked with Trista, who is extraordinarily attentive and helpful. Have a question? Just shoot her a call and she's on the phone answering it. If you want to have a smooth home-buying experience, this is the place to get it.
Thank you for the great review!
Judy and everyone at Amerifirst Home Mortgage are amazing! She made the process so easy and quick! If anyone needs to refinance their home definitely use them!
Thank you! Please call Judy even if you have questions after closing. We are still here to help!
Dave and Linda are amazing! They were on top of everything the entire way. They make everything convenient for you and will go above and beyond to answer your questions. I felt so comfortable working with them and know if I ever need any help or guidance with my mortgage they will be more than willing!
Thank you so much for your kind words, Kelsy. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and the community.
During this time of pandemic, the application and documentation process for this loan has been one of the most administrative challenging events that we have ever endured. The Amerifirst Team made sure that all blocks were checked and all hurdles were cleared. Thanks to the team, we were able to purchase and move into our new home in what some of our family and friends said was record time considering the current times. Thanks to Dave and Linda Thomas and the rest of the Amerifirst Team for all of their hard work.
Dave Thomas and his team at Amerifirst were awesome! He was always available, courteous and knowledgeable. Made the process of buying a house in the thick of a COVID-19 pandemic all the less stressful. Kudos!
I am very grateful to have met two beautiful ladies, Angelica and Rose are extremely helpful. They did so much for me, I never thought I could get a house this fast. My kids and I are very thankful!!!!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We appreciate your business.
Nearby Loan Stores in Apollo Beach
- Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)
Bank2.4 ( 10 )
- TD Bank
Bank3.3 ( 10 )
- Rae's Accounting, LLC
Tax preparation service4.6 ( 10 )
- Aida "Light" Rivera Realtor - Re/Max Bayside Apollo Beach
Real estate agency5 ( 10 )
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth Amerifirst Home Mortgage?You can call them at this phone number (813) 507-0700. Or you can search for their website and submit your loan request online.
3. What Kind of Services Can I Obtain From Amerifirst Home Mortgage?Amerifirst Home Mortgage provides you with various services which include:
- Call for an appointment or consultation
5. Is Amerifirst Home Mortgage an Agency or a Lender?Amerifirst Home Mortgage is a Mortgage lender. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans allows you to access a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can secure a small personal loan via our platform even with bad credit.
2. What Is the Location Of Amerifirst Home Mortgage? How Can I Get There?Amerifirst Home Mortgage is located at 449 Apollo Beach Blvd Unit A2, Apollo Beach, FL 33572. You may simply check the map and find the best way to access it.
4. How Can I Secure a Loan at Amerifirst Home Mortgage?You can search for their website and submit your loan request online. If you are looking for payday advances over the internet, you can turn to our website for more details.
6. What to Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always check the terms before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Amerifirst Home Mortgage Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, we can help you out! Just click here to get a long term installment loan even with bad credit.