TD Bank N U.s. Hwy, Apollo Beach
6176 N U.S. Hwy 41, Apollo Beach, FL 33572, United States
TD Bank Reviews
Very unprofessional I got the run around with Delicia to close account and get cashier check. This is the worst experience I have encountered with a bank in life. I was treated like a foreigner for two hours to have to go to this bank three times to close account after I was told it would be closed after i withdraw Ed all my money. I checked the next day I had 30 cent and other money in account so I couldn’t close due to the fact of unprofessional service.
Ms. Miller gave us excellent customer service, by looking at other reviews and their award-winning plagues on their bank walls, I am hoping that I do not get that treatment and that the management has improved. Highly recommended them and a very safe online policy at this bank.
Terrible bank. Every year they seem to lose my homeowners insurance. Saying they don't have proof. Every year I fax, scan email, spend hours on the phone with customer service. I have been lied to, hung up on. For something that is really quite simple to fix. Every year they try to force a $6000 bank owned insurance on to my mortgage. This year they say it was taken care of, but their customer service is trying to say they don't have my homeowners policy from the year prior.???? So now they are trying to charge me $5200.? Even though my mortgage was correct for the whole year. Stay away they are liars and cheats!
Please think twice about doing business with this branch or this bank ! I visited the branch in person on Tuesday. I'm still waiting for the branch manager to call me to approve opening a small business checking account ! They kept telling me it needed management approval because I would be working from home. Go figure.....I must be the first person in the world to start a home based business huh ? I would have appreciated honesty and sincerity more than the run around. They were clearly not interested in me or my small business. I went to another bank this morning and was in and out in 30 minutes.
6 out of 10 times the ATM won't take my cash deposit. The ATM sucks here it is always broken. It's something keeps happening over and over don't you think it would be a good idea to replace or upgrade it. Maybe put a second one in and increase your odds . Just saying!
This bank rocks! I had a problem with getting statements on an account. I was originally told I could not get online access. I went in today on Christmas Eve no less and Jennifer Greenwood got up from her desk to greet me and fixed the issue. Everyone at this branch has always been so friendly and helpful.
Went to have ID verified by Notary, she is tired of doing this type of work for companies and refuses to do it anymore. It felt as though if I was not almost a senior citizen like many are in this area she would have gladly helped. Now I may not be able to work in times like these when it is really difficult to find a decent job. Stay on unemployment the younger generation does not want us working.
I feel so fortunate to have a TD branch, the bank I used up north in NH, so close to my home in Apollo Beach. I absolutely love the people who work there. They have been so helpful to me and are always so friendly. Great service, and the ATM seems to be fixed. :)
Deposited over $150 into the atm after work. Kept my money and spit my card back out. I went into the branch, they told me they have a third part taking care of the atm so they couldn’t open it. They then credited me for SOME of the money. This whole situation could be handled by calling their shady “third party” to open the atm, but I guess that impossible. I should be this hard to deposit money, and I shouldn’t have to wait 7-10 business day.
Best TD bank I went to. Greet yo, uwhen you come in with a smile. Water, coffee, smiles. Don't forget to smile back 😉. Edit: they only have 1 ATM. The first time I used it, my entire td bank was locked. 2nd time I used it, it automatically declined my card. 3rd time, wouldn't accept my deposit. It is a shame.
Nearby Loan Stores in Apollo Beach
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
1. How Can I Contact TD Bank?You can make them a phone call through this phone number +1 813-641-7483. Or you can search for their website and submit the application form online.
3. How Can I Secure a Loan at TD Bank?You can search for their website and submit the application form online. If you are looking for payday loans, you can turn to our website for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Can Not Afford to Rapay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. It is advisable to read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of TD Bank? How Can I Access?TD Bank is located at 6176 N U.S. Hwy 41, Apollo Beach, FL 33572, United States. Just take a look at the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. Is TD Bank an Agency or a Lender?TD Bank is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans allows you to access a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can turn to our site to secure a personal loan online with no credit check.
6. Does TD Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.