Wells Fargo Bank S Belcher Rd, Clearwater
1551 S Belcher Rd, Clearwater, FL 33764, United States
Wells Fargo Bank Reviews
I received prompt and excellent service at this branch. They answered the phone which was a first for a local Wells Fargo branch. I was encouraged to come in within the hour to see a banker. The woman who helped me (Shavon) was very friendly and handled everything efficiently. I was very pleased with my experience here.
Thanks for taking the time to share, Angel! Have a great day. -Casey, Wells Fargo HL Social
Went to this office to get a money order. Was told they couldn’t through the drive thru even though the lobby was closed. They sent me to Clearwaters branch and their lobby is closed also and would not do a money order from the drive thru. Not only can they not provide a service they don’t even know what branch has their lobby’s opened. 45 minutes of my time and very expensive gas was wasted and absolutely none of theirs. I am definitely looking for a new bank. This incident is not the first I’ve had, but it’s certainly the last.
Thanks so much for your feedback. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Please email me at [email protected] with your, full name, phone number, mailing address, Google username, and also mention your review on a Wells Fargo location (no account numbers). I look forward to addressing this matter. -AJ, Wells Fargo HL Social
This guy asked for my full social security # and hung up on me! Now I’m having anxiety! This happened just now.
I'm concerned about your experience over the phone with this branch and want to have it reviewed by the appropriate team. Please email me at [email protected] with your Google username and any other details you can recall (no account numbers). I also ask that you mention your review on a Wells Fargo location. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. -Nick, Wells Fargo HL Social
Melanie is always professional and makes my experience great. Thank you
It’s wonderful to see that you had such a positive experience with Melanie. Thanks for taking the time to share these kind words. -Janet, Wells Fargo HL Social
The staff that works there are very attentive with the clients
This branch sucks! Looking at past reviews and seems to be the case always with this branch..not professional at all. The parking lot is full clearly with employees cars but always has only one person working the drive-thru. Lobby is always closed and drive thru wont handle most requests stating have to go in the branch.
This is valuable feedback, Crystal. I'm very sorry about the customer service at this branch. Please email me at [email protected] with your full name, phone number, address, and more details about your visit (no account numbers). Also, please mention your review on a Wells Fargo location. I’ll forward your concerns appropriately. -AJ, Wells Fargo HL Social
The WORST bank ever... negative 10 stars.... tells you that you have to open an business checking account to apply for the PPP Loan, which in fact you DO NOT have to due to the fact that we are independent contractors, and they messed up our loan DID NOT call us at any time to walk us through it or try to fix it. Just denied it outright. Then can't or won't answer our questions when asked. Had to pay $185 to file a fictitious business name, Florida statute law, and the loan was denied due to their incompetence. Then took me more than 45 minutes just to close the business account. Huge waste of money going to Wells Fargo and got nothing accomplished. Will NEVER go back there again.
Hello, Diana. We take this issue seriously and appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please allow me the chance to have these concerns thoroughly reviewed and addressed by a specialist in our highest office of escalation. To get started, please email me at [email protected] with your full name, phone number, and address (no account numbers). Thank you. -Jessica, Wells Fargo HL Social
Great bank. Staff is very friendly. Never have to wait long for service. They always say hello and good bye.
Never open anymore cant conduct busisness F-
We apologize for the delayed response due to the disabling of this functionality by Google and continued high volumes associated with COVID-19. We would like the opportunity to help. If you still need assistance, please email [email protected] with additional details, and I'll do my best to ensure this matter is addressed. Be sure to include your Google username, and refrain from sharing account or loan numbers. Thank you for your time. -Shaun, Wells Fargo HL Social
Nearby Loan Stores in Clearwater
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can give them a ring by this phone number +1 727-536-4717. Or you can enter their official website and submit your loan request online.
3. How to Get a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can enter their official website and submit your loan request online. If you are looking for payday cash loans, you can turn to our website for more details.
5. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. Please always read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How to Get There?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 1551 S Belcher Rd, Clearwater, FL 33764, United States. You may refer to the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans allows you to access more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can click here to secure a small personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.