Tyndall Federal Credit Union Westside Plz, Marianna
4926 Westside Plaza, Marianna, FL 32448
Tyndall Federal Credit Union Reviews
Tyndall Member for 10yrs+. Unfortunately this branch does not replicate the services provided in their other branches. Teller declined to print new cards, stated all branches are declining due to chip shortage. Other branches upon phone call said that was inaccurate. This branch has declined services before, even refusing to reply while in drive-thru line post pandemic possibly due to lack of accountability with lobby services being closed. No issue's with other branches, still remain with Tyndall.
We are sorry your visit was not satisfactory.
So disappointed in Tyndall! I had a fraudulent charge on my debit card and the teller said I had to wait until it posted to file a complaint. Then I go file a complaint and the fraud dept said I had to wait 24 to make the claim. Then I called Tyndall yesterday and now I have to wait 10 days. It took less that second to have my money taken now I’m without during a pandemic!
Hi Sabrina, We are so sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with this situation. Would you please send us and email to [email protected] with your contact information so we can see what we can do to help.
I've been with this institution for about 12 years now, and will NEVER leave. The staff are above amazing! Especially at the Marianna branch. My wife and I think very highly of the ladies, especially the one who taught me the basics of finances years ago. I've followed her advice every day for a years and now we're preparing to buy our second home, all thanks to an amazingly helpful person who works at a place where you're treated like friends and not just another account holder. Thank you guys for being amazing ❤️
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Joshua. We value our relationship with members like you. Thank you for your loyal membership.
DUE to the COVID-19 restrictions on June 16, 2020 I used the Marianna Tyndall Branch Drive- thru to complete some financial transactions. The most pleasant young lady Hilary Shumaker helped guide me through the transaction by being patient and professional to me as she explained to me the process of completing my transactions. I would highly recommend if you have never used the Marianna Tyndall Credit Union or been greeted by the pleasant Hilary Shumaker you should give them a chance.
Hello, Mr. Tindall! Thank you for acknowledging the hard work of one of our employees! We will be sure to pass your feedback along to her.
I have always experienced excellent, friendly, and professional client service from the team at the Marianna TFCU. In addition, the new online banking app is secure yet easy to use and the ATM is user friendly.
Thank you for your review, Marti! We are so glad to hear that you've had a good experience at the Marianna branch and that you're loving your new Online Banking.
One of the employees had the audacity to claim that buying a car with a visa card is literally "impossible," even though that's how I paid for my card. She, instead of being a grown up and admitting to being wrong, said that was "pure chance" that the card payment went through, even though that's the ONLY way I've ever paid for a car. If these car dealerships didn't accept payments with a visa card...THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A CARD READER and ASK IF CARD IS YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. Good lord. Even a simple Google search can tell you that buying a card with a visa card is far from "impossible." I'd really like to know this employees name for future reference, because no one in my family wants to be serviced by her again.
Hi Miron, We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you message us at [email protected] and tell us more about your experience?
Horrible service and a horrible branch manager. I love Tyndall, but this branch needs additional training in learning how to treat their members. The branch manager doesn’t know any more than the bank teller, and she doesn’t listen. Her incompetence and lack of understanding just She needs to be demoted. I take my wife to the Chipley branch because the people there are much more professional and the branch manner Is so polite and courteous. She actually listens to the needs of the customers. Tyndall you are awesome, but I would give this branch a 0 if it were possible due to its poor leadership.
Great Staff! During COVID our local branch was closed and I had to drive to Marianna branch every two weeks. Even though they were very very busy the wait time was very short. I dealt with Haleigh once and Dana on another occasion , both were friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend the Marianna branch.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and recognizing the hard work of our staff, Ms. Yeager. We appreciate your membership!
We recently purchased a new truck and transferred our loan from Toyota to Tendall. The interest rate is so much lower and the customer service with Tyndall is top notch! We plan on transferring all of our business over to Tyndall Credit in Marianna Florida in the future.
Thanks so much, Ronnie! As a not-for-profit financial institution, we make sure to return our profits back to our members in the form of better rates and lower fees. We look forward to working with you!
Had me waiting on the phone for 20+ minutes, kept doing a countdown saying "you are caller number 32 in the queue" all the way down to "caller number 5 in the queue" and then the music and counting stops, goes silent, I try to see if anyone can hear me, and the call cuts off... I call them back and I go through the EXACT SAME countdown, starting as caller number 20-something. My calls haven't cut off with anyone else lately and the weather isn't the issue, so I'm not sure what's going on on their end, but they need to manage it asap.
Hannah, we apologize for the inconvenience. We experienced a high call volume yesterday. Please give us a call today, or if you send us a secure message through Online Banking, we’re happy to help you that way.
Nearby Loan Stores in Marianna
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. How Can I Locate Tyndall Federal Credit Union?You can contact Tyndall Federal Credit Union via (850) 482-6556. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan application as well.
3. How Can I Obtain A Loan At Tyndall Federal Credit Union?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need addition financial assistance, you can always visit our online loan platform and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Pay Back My Loan?You should discuss the issue with your lender if you are not able to repay your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your online title loans, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Tyndall Federal Credit Union?Tyndall Federal Credit Union is located at 4926 Westside Plaza, Marianna, FL 32448. Take a look at the map and visit them in no time.
4. Is Tyndall Federal Credit Union An Agency Or A Lender?Tyndall Federal Credit Union is a Credit union that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit our online platform to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can connect our customers with our online partner lenders to get reliable loan services.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Tyndall Federal Credit Union?Yes, it is possible to apply for loans without perfect credit score such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online platform to get instant loan quotes with friendly requirements.