Truist W Alexander St, Plant City
308 W Alexander St, Plant City, FL 33563, United States
I have banked here for over 10 years. The tellers are awesome. Extremely accommodating. Very considerate. Very hard workers. They have a full load and handle the work load very well. They could teach other companies what customer service is all about. Yes the transition from suntrust to Truist is extremely demanding . I have my business and personal accounts with them. They deserve a big round of applause. We are so busy in this day we need to slow down and thank employees that provide us with good service. Thank you. Dave Forrest
I would not normally review a bank, but this was such a out of ordinary experience it deserves it. I have been a biz client of ST for 10 years. I’ve always wanted my banker to get my biz model and help me grow but none ever tried. Last week I made a deposit at my new branch in Plant City and left my card hoping to try again. My appointment was late on a Friday so I thought I’d get blown off again. The opposite happened! I met Debbie Fee (yes, her last name is really Fee. Funny, right?). She listened, asked questions about my biz, got to really know me and my goals - which are HUGE! I made a friend who just happened to also save me money, and get my biz accounts in line for my best cash flow needs. I look forward to having her on my Iconnectu advisory team long into the future. Thank you Debbie for your excellence!
Place needs more workers. They have one women that takes walk in AND drive thru. Today a guy was helping me in drive thru and then disappeared for 5 min. Came back when the drive thru was full!
Went in on fri on two separate occasions and had to wait forever cause they only had two tellers one for drive up banking and one for inside.... both times ... it was stupid
Man this bank is trash no for the bank it’s for the employees the lady she receive a call for her husband she talk for over 15 mins I’m waiting to resolve my problem and she say o wait please
I opened a business account with Suntrust and I Immediately saw where they went out of business and had to merge with another bank!!! When I opened my account they could not provide me with a card or pin so I had to wait!!! After a couple of months I never got my pin so I can start depositing money into my account, shortly after calling to see what the deal was on my pin I got a statement and notice they charged me 6 for depositing cash into my account I’ve never heard of such a thing and let them keep the 6 bucks since it seems they need it bad worst banking experience Ever stay away!!!!!!!
Superior customer service I can’t say enough good things about this establishment. I recently lost my mother who was a customer for many many years. Jenny Wells is the representative who helped her and became like a family member. After the passing of my parents she continued with her exemplary service. I would recommend this bank to anyone and if you have the pleasure of dealing with Miss Jenny you are truly blessed !!!
I appreciate the location. The staff are friendly and helpful. The only negative is there is no drive up ATM.
Best to avoid this branch due to long wait of 45 mins or more just to wire money!
Not enough employees. Should not have to wait in line over 30 minutes. Too many fees.
Nearby Loan Stores in Plant City
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. How to Get Access With Truist?You can give them a ring by this phone number +1 813-359-5620. Or you can search for their website and fill in the request form online.
3. How Can I Secure a Loan at Truist?You can search for their website and fill in the request form online. If you are looking for payday advance loans, you can turn to iPaydayLoans for more details.
5. What Can I Do if I Can Not Afford to Rapay My Loan?You can consult with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different policies of overdue payment. Please always read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. Where Is Truist? How to Get There?Truist is located at 308 W Alexander St, Plant City, FL 33563, United States. Just take a look at the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. Is Truist an Agency or a Lender?Truist is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans can link you with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can turn to our site to get a fast personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Truist Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just turn to our online service to get an online installment loan even with your low credit scores.