Truist 3rd St, Jacksonville Beach
3720 3rd St S, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, United States
I have always been skeptical about using banks because i don't like the thought of my money being tied up and not being able to access it... But I was really close to considering opening one with SunTrust as I had gone to this location probably 6 times to cash my paycheck because that's who my boss banks with. I go in today and I am told by the manager (I'm not sure her of name) that she could "negotiate" my check.. me not ever having a bank account or working for a bank, I was confused and did not know what that meant.. so I asked what that means? She responded with "I cannot negotiate this check at this time.. so again I say i don't know what's she means can she help me to understand.. she repeats her self one more time saying she could not negotiate the check... And as I go to respond she rolls her eyes walks away from me and over to deal with the people in the drive thru.. I then ask who the manager is and she tell me it's her! I then proceeded to tell her that I thought it was rude to walk away from me and she tells me to leave and not come back! I am disgusted and will it be banking with them ever!
*After all of this the wire transfer didn’t go through due to internal error, I called back and was greeted with the same hostile attitude refusal to help I was sent on a circle of phone numbers and I won’t continue in this thread but I this was the worst experience, disrespectful, unkind not to mention unprofessional. This almost made me loose the house. To say I am beyond disappointed would be an understatement. I made an appointment for today at 2:00 for a wire transfer for a closing on my home purchase. I had such a good experience about three weeks prior with Florinda doing a wire transfer for a binder fee that was very simple and straightforward and I was greeted at my appointment time and everything was perfect. I showed up at 2:00 the doors were locked I saw on the door that there was a sign that said that they would be locked except for appointments. I had an appointment but the door was still locked, I looked around I couldn’t see anybody in the branch there was quite a significant line in the drive-through and went back to the car tried to call the branch no answer left a message for the branch manager in the meantime tried to call the Neptune Beach to see why I couldn’t get a hold of anybody and why I was locked out from my appointment time no answer there left a voicemail there So I got in the line at the drive through to see if I could speak to somebody to find out what was going on By this time it’s 2:20 I’m supposed to be at my closing appointment at 3:00 I’m calling again finally the branch manager answers and instead of apologizing or anything like that he said he was on the other line and the door is locked and to pull out of the drive-through and come in which I do. I said I an appointment at 2:00 the door is locked and he said there’s a sign on the door, I said the sign is a generalized sign that says that the doors are locked unless you have an appointment which I did and I couldn’t get a hold of anybody and nobody was answering the door at my appointment time so that sign doesn’t help me, he said I was on a call and we are the only two people in there, he never apologized he never acknowledged that he was late. I said I understand that but I an appointment at 2:00 and it’s locked and I’m freaking out and nobody’s answering the phone and he said what do you want me to do hang up on the person on the phone and I said no But if you realize somebody is coming in at 2 wouldn’t you be watching for the door. He said he wouldn’t stand there and let me verbally abuse him (which being stressed out that you cannot get into the bank to wire money for your closing is not verbally abusing anybody) and that did I want him to take care of what I needed because he didn’t have to do anything for me and I could just leave I said really are you threatening not even to do this transaction right now. I told him he was being unprofessional and he said that he wasn’t which his abuse of power threatening to keep me from accessing my money during an appointment I had made for a very important transaction because of ego IS an abuse of power and if I could’ve gotten a hold of anybody at the other branch I would’ve happily left. I asked him if he had any empathy I told him you could’ve taken a stressful situation and turned and been a big part of an exciting day. Vaughn the actual professional thing to do would’ve been to when you realize that you’re running late kindly ask the caller that you’re speaking to to hold please go check the door greet me apologize for being late and that you weren’t able to answer my calls, say you need to finish up a call, and ask me how you can help. Even after I just sat quiet so he wouldn’t RUIN MY CLOSING and transferred over $27,000 from this institution he never congratulated me on my home closing he never apologized and he didn’t say another word to me. That is unprofessional. *edited to add That after leaving messages at both institutions at 2:00 trying to figure out what was going on and to get a hold of anyone the Neptune Beach location finally called me back at 4:10.
Charged me $7 to cash a personal check from one of their customers. The check was only $100 so the bank could have waived the fee but would not budge.
"Authenticated" my wife's last name after we got married, but didn't actually do it. Caused problems with the accounts. We are now with Bank of America.
Florinda was so patient and helpful with my elderly parents when they visited the bank.
When you can tell someone's already frustrated by waiting over a week for a debit card, you don't need to get an attitude and talk over them. I understand English, you can't print checks, you can't guarantee my deposit, you think I should go to Wells Fargo to cash my employer's check, you don't care. Got it
I love this bank. I have never been a fan big banks, ie, Wachovia, BoA, Wells Fargo, Chase.... Even though Suntrust is considered a big bank, it does not feel like that when I go into a branch. Most importantly, I am not subjected to all those ridiculous fees of the other banks.. Give Suntrust a try. I think you'll like it.
I love Suntrust and I especially love this branch. The ladies here are SO helpful and nice, but also very fast and efficient. I won't go anywhere else :)
Just informed that ALL SUNTRUST BRANCHES ARE CLOSED TODAY! Yes, it’s hurricane season but bills are still due!🤬
Nearby Loan Stores in Jacksonville Beach
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. How Can I Contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 904-242-5170. You can access our online loan marketplace to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Request A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and explore more options to get payday advance loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Repay My Loan?You should contact your lender if you have issue paying your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your title loans online, you may no longer possess your vehicle any more.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 3720 3rd St S, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, United States. You can look for their store address on the map software and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit iPaydayLoans to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan service platform, can connect our customers with our network of lenders to get dependable loan services.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan quotes with easy conditions.