Truist US, North Palm Beach
667 US-1, North Palm Beach, FL 33408, United States
Janet was very helpful and took the time before our appointment to do all the due diligence in setting up our business account to help expedite the process. She was committed to excellence and we will certainly continue to work with Truist in the future.
I deposit my payroll check this bank put a hold for 8 day the check was clear next day causing un repair damage. The company dint give me any reason and I found the this happened to several customers I recommend to change bank. Is the October 22, 2021 and my check still on hold. Please don’t use this bank. God only know what this bas****** doing.
Closing my account Immediately. They made and error on the name of a 10k cashiers check, which they also made me pay for even though I've been an account holder for 10 years. I didn't see this mistake until i got home and by that time the bank was closed. I rushed back up there and caught the employees just about the leave the building. They told me they were closed and I pulled out my check and showed them the mistake. Vice President/ Branch Manager Janet Yohe went on to tell me they were closed and she couldn't fix THEIR mistake. She kept stating the vault was closed and she couldn't do anything and that I should go to Jupiter the next day to have it fixed. I ride a bicycle and this check was for a new truck which I needed the next day so that wasn't an option. She just kept repeating herself stating they were closed and couldn't help me. This is a 10,000 dollar mistake and they wouldn't correct it. This bank has horrible customer service! I stood their for 10 minutes going back and forth and she wouldn't help me at all! I'm closing my account and moving my money else where. IF you bank at sunNOtrust I would highly advise you to move your money into an institution that hires people that take pride in their work.
Amazing customer service, the whole team was very helpful and informative with the questions I had. My favorite location 👍🏻
So incredibly slow!! I’m ready to move our business account somewhere else.
Its rare an employee is such a joy to work with and so good at their job as well. We are so pleased with the assistance and help from Janet Yohe.
Janet Yohe was wonderful. Absolute pleasure to work with opening a business account. Thank you again Janet.
Unfortunately I will no longer use this location. Although service is friendly, this is the second time our commercial deposits were placed in the wrong accounts AND in the wrong amounts. My boss now spends his weekend, again, dealing with moving the funds appropriately. This is unacceptable.
Suntrust is one of the most inconvenient businesses I've dealt with. In order to get service, you have to take off work, because there is rarely any branch with weekend hours. Don't bother trying to go during lunch break, either; they're all gone from 11-1. On top of that, when you finally do manage to catch them working, you will be waiting for a good hour, because everyone else in North Palm Beach is there doing the same thing. Do not bank with Suntrust.
Wasn't real happy with the wait to cash a check for an attorney's office
Nearby Loan Stores in North Palm Beach
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
1. What Is the Contact Information of Truist?You can contact Truist via +1 561-352-2946. You can access our online loan marketplace to submit your loan request as well.
3. How Can I Request A Loan At Truist?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always visit our online loan platform and explore more options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Perform Repayment On My Loan?You should contact your lender if you have trouble repaying your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. If you default on your online title loans, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. What Is the Location Information of Truist?Truist is located at 667 US-1, North Palm Beach, FL 33408, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and pay them a visit right now.
4. Is Truist An Agency Or A Lender?Truist is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit our online platform to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can connect you with our network of lenders to get reliable loan services.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Truist?Yes, it is possible to apply for loans without perfect credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online platform to get instant loan offers with friendly requirements.