Truist N Forest Ridge Blvd, Hernando
2525 N Forest Ridge Blvd, Hernando, FL 34442, United States
On my payday they processed the debits to my account, causing overdrafts and charging me $36 for each overdrawn check BEFORE they credited my account with my paycheck. I called them on it and the customer service representative I spoke with did refund the the fees. But you still have to wonder about a bank that automatically processes debits before credits. I've closed my accounts.
They have lways been pretty good, until the Truist switch. We are leaving them because of how I was treated, by. The staff. "We can't help you,but we have food".
I was so surprised to see the rating on my bank. I have never had a real problem with them and the small issues that I have had, have been handled in a very effective, prompt, respectful manner. It is in an excellent location, the staff is alway friendly. Human error can always happen, but that can be expected. Overall I think that they are terrific.
I rate them with NO stars! Never in my lifetime, ( I have using a checkbook since I'm EIGHTEEN years old!), never ever was I charged for a reorder on checks! And the the prices that are charged should be considered a crime! Thanks SUNTRUST for depleted my account! I am changes banks ASAP! I DO NOT recommend anyone using this bank...they are the WORST! To add to this, I never experienced a bank that requires 24 hours to clear a PAYROLL check! UNACCEPTABLE & tired of being robbed!
No cash in ATM or it was just not working. Sun trust ATMs never work.
This is about the company not the location. Be warned if you cancel a credit card because companies keep charging recurring charges even though you canceled the account the bank will give them your new card information. They don’t let you have a reserve account you can only have a regular checking that requires large deposits and then savings accounts that if you access your money more then a few times a month the charge you a fee. Their online banking system is down more then it is open. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM unless you have plenty of money . People who are low income or working class are given fees and charges that are against them.
I opened 2 accounts, one checking and one savings. I then used my $4,200 checks for those accounts. The lady told me that i could go to the store and buy what i needed to when i was done. I then find out that i can't have any of my money. They put a hold on my account for over a week and couldn't tell me why at first then when i finally found out why and that was taken care of they then told me i still had to wait for the hold to be lifted when they wanted to lift it. The lady who helped me open my account was on a vacation all that same week. I have since removed my money and closed my accounts. They r so corrupt that i don't want to do business with them. They will never get a good review from me to anyone. I will always warn people of them.
Charged me $7 to cash a check written off of a SunTrust account. Then gave me attitude. Then pressured me to open an account with them. Then heckled me about having a credit union. Then only had $20 bills to count out a few hundred. What an annoying place to cash a check. I would never bank here. Credit unions are the way to go.
Really friendly and helpful staff. Good terms for a basic/free checking account. Needs a drive-up ATM. ATM deposits take at least one business day to post. When I used the app to deposit a check it took at least 3 business days :/
Always friendly and kind. Fast service, the bankers know each and every person’s name. It’s great!
Nearby Loan Stores in Hernando
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can call them at this phone number +1 352-270-3279. Or you can go to their website and fill out the loan form online.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can go to their website and fill out the loan form online. If you are looking for payday advance loans, you can come to our website for more details.
5. What Should I Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You can consult with your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is advisable to read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How Can I Access?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 2525 N Forest Ridge Blvd, Hernando, FL 34442, United States. You may refer to the map and find the best way to access it.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans allows you to access a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can click here to get a fast personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting a bad credit loan, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just turn to our online service to get a long term installment loan even with your low credit scores.