Truist US, Riverview
13124 US-301, Riverview, FL 33569
Worst freaking bank and bank service ever!!! I should of listened to the reviews i had read. They dont give you your money when you request it and they are easy to lock your account or flag it for fraud or add unescessary fees.when you call the customer service # to ask why your money is not available if its your money and you deposited at the bank so how could it be unavailable or flaged for fraud if its your cash you deposited they have no clue or answers !All phone customer service representatives have bad accents and cant understand nothing they say... RUN dont open a account and if you did watch your money. Sadly its my teens account and dont make a difference last thing i want to teach her is bad bank services.
Went into the bank to exchange cash for gold and silver one dollars. Stood in line patiently for over ten minutes with only one person ahead of me who only wanted to deposit a check and a account balance. When it was my turn at the counter. I asked for silver and gold one dollar coins. They gathered 4 coins. Since I did not have a Sun Trust account they proceeded to tell me since I was not an account holder they could not do business with me, not even cash for cash.
Nyla a teller messed up my transaction where I was making to pay my mortgage. Transferred $2k to somebody else`s account. When raised a complaint only apologised. I had to pay late fees to my mortgage company and suntrust would not take care of that. Bunch of lazy people in this branch.
Went to the drive-thru to make a simple car payment, there were no cars waiting in line so I assumed I would be able to quickly complete the transaction. I sent my tube up and no one acknowledged me so after 4 minutes I buzzed the teller to find out what the delay was, she indicated that they were assisting customers in the lobby. It’s ridiculous and poor customer service to not have tellers allocated for drive-thru customers. It took 10 minutes to complete the transaction and there was no apology for the time delay. I’m very disappointed in this blatant lack of consideration of customers time. I would have rated this branch a “0” but unfortunately there is no option for that.
Super rude tellers! I witnessed a teller tell a customer she had no funds in her account and argue with a customer in front of a line full of customers behind her. The teller told the customer and eveyone in the bank how little amount of money was on the customers account (loudly). This was blatant disrespect! This bank has horrible reviews and yet management does nothing to correct the issues!!! This shows how much Suntrust cares about their customers!!
The ATMs are ALWAYS out of money..., but the Wells Fargo and Bank of America ATMs right next door NEVER seem to be out!! Customer service inside of the bank are worthless and they charge fees for EVERYTHING!! We've renamed them "Don'tTrust" and NeverTrust. They probably changed their name to Truist to try and get some gullible people to bank with them.
Manager Mario helped me out with some questions I had and the gentleman at the window who’s name I didn’t catch was very patient with me so I appreciate that. They both seem like good people so I wanna say thanks to them.
I arrived at the bank at 3:50pm. I sat in the front area waiting to be helped while watching one person clean her desk & another person help a customer. Tina- the manager (the person cleaning) came to me, asked if I had been helped, walked away after I told her that I want to open a business account, came back and would not help me because she said they leave at 4:00pm. Although I arrived before closing, I was shocked she did not help me being the only available person. She was rude and insensitive! This is definately not SunTrust customer service!!!! She should be fired!!!
Deposited a check and opened an account and they closed the account immediately after we left the bank. They did not inform us they were closing the account. Found out by getting online the next morning. It’s been a month and we are still waiting to get our money we deposited.
The worst experience that I have ever had with a bank. I paid off a car loan from Sun Trust on Monday. I mentioned that I was in the market for another smaller loan for another vehicle and the teller retrieved someone to come talk to me, but I did not have the time to stay and talk. By the next day, my husband had found the perfect car that he wanted. I was going to use my normal bank that I am very faithful to, however, they could not finance the loan until the next day because they are out of state. The man we were purchasing the vehicle from wanted us to purchase that day, and it was a deal we were not willing to pass up. I went into this branch at 10 am and was instructed to fill out the LightStream loan application online. I was told that these types of loans would fund the same day as long as the paperwork was completed by 2:30 that day. I told the lady that I needed the funds fairly quickly because we needed to meet the man in Sarasota by 3:30. She understood and reassured me that they are quick to process loans. Long story short, they did not process in a timely manner and when my husband called to find out what was going on, he was told that there was nothing that they could do to speed up the process. He told them to cancel the application. He then called Navy Federal, which is what we should have done in the first place, and got approved in 2 minutes on the phone. While en route to get the new car, Sun Trust called to tell us that we were approved!! Are you kidding me? We told you to cancel the application and you ran it anyway, placing a hard inquiry on my husband's great credit. This bank is by far the worst that I have ever encountered. I have delt with many different banks in the past, we own two homes and buy cars pretty much every two years. It is too bad that Sun Trust could not earn our loyalty, because we are a young couple with many purchasing years ahead of us. Too bad for you Sun Trust.
Nearby Loan Stores in Riverview
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. How Can I Locate Truist?You can call Truist via (813) 424-3100. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Apply For A Loan At Truist?You can fill in our easy-to-use online form on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always check out our website and choose between various loan options to obtain payday loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Repay My Loan?You can discuss the issue with your lender if you have trouble repaying your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to cope with your current financial status. If you default on your online title loan services, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. What Is the Location Information of Truist?Truist is located at 13124 US-301, Riverview, FL 33569. You can search the address on the map software and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. Is Truist An Agency Or A Lender?Truist is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can click here to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can connect our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get reliable loan services.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Truist?Yes, it is possible to apply for loans without perfect credit score such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also click here to get instant loan offers with friendly requirements.