The Title Station, Inc. Deer Creek Commerce Ln, Davenport
2500 Deer Creek Commerce Ln Suite 200, Davenport, FL 33837, United States
- Digital Closing
- Lender Services
- Notary Signing Services
- Title Insurance
- Title Searches Examinations
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Fha Loan
- Loan Closings
- Notary Serivces
- Notary Service
- Real Estate Closings
The Title Station, Inc. Reviews
The Title Station is extremely professional while remaining completely personable in every transaction! I have had such a great experience with every transaction. From the receptionist to the closers my clients as well as myself have received the most courteous, responsive, responsible, and always on time service!
Thank you Tisha for being a loyal client! We appreciate you!
We just closed on a house in Davenport, FL. The Title Station staff were friendly, professional and kept us informed every step of the way. It was a very pleasant experience during (what can be) a very stressful time. We highly recommend them!
Thank you so much for the kind review! Our office was very appreciative of your business.
I can't say enough good things about the team at The Title Station! As a Realtor, they are who I use for all my closings. They are responsive, knowledgeable, attentive, and consistently offer excellent customer service!
Holly, thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your business!
Everyone at the Title Station was a pleasure to work with. They stepped me through the entire process while answering every question I had. They went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed in order to make my closing happen on time. The knowledge they possess is second to none. Kristy, Angie and all of the others there treat you like family. I've been to other title companies in the past but I was blown away by the Title Station. They are simply the best and have made me a customer for life.
Thank you, Jani! It was a pleasure working with you as well.
Angie Clayton was a very capable, personable, efficient person who dealt with our selling of a home in FL and getting the funds to us in Canada. She encountered many obstacles with our Canadian bank system but never gave up and persevered in getting out money to us. She always returned our calls or emails promptly and with such a positive attitude. We were exceptionally pleased with her handling of our situation. More people like her make business dealings a pleasure. Thanks Angie!
It was a pleasure working with you, Glenn!
My mom had a house to sell in Lake Wales, Florida. We made a trip down, cleaned out the house, and left things in the hands of Mom's Realtor, Lois. Mom accepted an offer at her full listing price on the first day of the listing. Lois told us to expect closing in about one month. Almost immediately Sierra at the Title Station contacted us to begin the process of collecting documents and information needed to closing. And ultimately Kristy over-night shipped the closing documents to Mom for signatures in advance of closing. The closing went off without a hitch exactly 32 days after the offer was accepted. Thank you Title Station!
Thank you so much for the five star review!
I have experienced more then one transaction with title Station. Must say I love working with their Team Julie and Linda are just amazing.
Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business!
I posted an earlier critical review of this business after I closed on my home in Florida. I was called by this business to discuss my review after it was posted. Their explanation made me realize that others were probably more involved with my issues than they were. I was pleased with their responsiveness with any concern I had during the process and in processing the paperwork in a timely manner. I appreciated their explanation of Florida law to help my understanding. As an out of state buyer, I would have appreciated better communication between lender, realtor and title company. If this detailed communication was happening in the background, it was not passed on to the buyer. I now understand the title companies limitations on the issues I experienced, but hope this review will improve communications and expectations for all parties involved during this process for others in the future. Update-- I am still waiting for the Title Station to accurately record my property title with Polk County. An error occurred when they first submitted in which they apologized for but have not corrected or kept in touch with me to indicate they are working on this correction.
Dana, Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. I sincerely appreciate your understanding and new review. Your feedback and suggestions are important to helping us improve our service. As a company we will continue to strive to implement better communication with all parties involved. I wish you many happy memories in your FL home.
My recent experience with Kristy Clayton at the Title Station was nothing short of outstanding. She is a very knowledgeable, caring, professional and she made the sale of my house and property incredibly easy for me. Her calmness and kindness helped me through a very stressful time. She is the best!
Thank you Cheryl! We appreciate your kind words.
Love working with Kristy and LaRay. They are always on the ball with our transactions, quick and efficient. They keep us informed each step of the way and problem solve when necessary. I am so glad I was referred to the Title Station this past summer. I highly recommend them.
We appreciate your business!
Nearby Loan Stores in Davenport
1. How Can I Get a Connection With The Title Station, Inc.?You can call them at this phone number +1 863-588-3032. Or you can visit their website and fill in the request form online.
3. What Type of Services Can I Get From The Title Station, Inc.?The Title Station, Inc. gives you a long list of services which include:
- Digital closing
- Lender services
- Notary signing services
- Title insurance
- Title searches & examinations
5. Is The Title Station, Inc. an Agency or a Lender?The Title Station, Inc. is a Title company. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans serves to get you connected with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can secure a small personal loan here with no credit check.
2. What Is the Address Of The Title Station, Inc.? How Can I Find It?The Title Station, Inc. is located at 2500 Deer Creek Commerce Ln Suite 200, Davenport, FL 33837, United States. You may simply check the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. How Can I Apply for Loans at The Title Station, Inc.?You can visit their website and fill in the request form online. If you are looking for cash advance loans over the internet, you can turn to iPaydayLoans for more details.
6. What Can I Do if I Can Not Afford to Rapay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is advisable to read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does The Title Station, Inc. Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just visit our website to get a personal installment loan even with bad credit.