SouthState Bank S State Rd, Palatka
350 S State Rd 19, Palatka, FL 32177, United States
SouthState Bank Reviews
Really? An $8 fee to honor their accountholders debts? Dont accept checks from Southstate bank customers if you are not one yourself.
We appreciate your feedback, Chris. As a service to our customers, we cash checks drawn on SouthState accounts. Non-account holders are charged a small processing fee on business checks or personal checks in the amount of $50 or more. If you would like to discuss your experience further, we would be happy to have a banker reach out to you. Please send us your contact information to [email protected]
A customer used Kim Barnes for a mortgage recently and we were both very happy with her service. I've recommended her since to others.
Great bank. Very helpful staff who are knowledgable about their products.
The tellers are really helpful and very friendly
Be careful when you bank here. Had overdraft protection and other fee protections, and come to find out nothing was set up for me as a customer. Especially while out of state. With this bank, state wide, make sure you have documentation of everything you do. Tip: talk to the customers face to face before applying.
Clay, we'd like to understand your situation better. Paying attention to your financial needs is our top priority. Please call 855-863-2265 or email us by visiting our website, and one of our team members will contact you.
This bank is wonderful Kip, Cathy & Barbara always go out of their way to help. Home town personnel service! Thank you all!!
You are very welcome! Thank you.
Awesome people, they are always prompt and very polite.
Thank you Steve!
Nearby Loan Stores in Palatka
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth SouthState Bank?You can make them a phone call through this phone number +1 386-328-5600. Or you can search for their website and submit your loan request online.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at SouthState Bank?You can search for their website and submit your loan request online. If you are looking for payday loans, you can turn to our website for more details.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. It is advisable to read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. Where Is SouthState Bank? How Can I Access?SouthState Bank is located at 350 S State Rd 19, Palatka, FL 32177, United States. You may refer to the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. Is SouthState Bank an Agency or a Lender?SouthState Bank is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans allows you to access more than 100+ lenders over the internet. You can visit our website to secure a small personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does SouthState Bank Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just turn to our online service to get a long term installment loan even with your low credit scores.