Solar and Energy Loan Fund Rhode Island Ave, Fort Pierce
2400 Rhode Island Ave, Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Solar and Energy Loan Fund Reviews
I had a great experience with a roof loan and a much deserved thank you to Rob Perry who provided us with personal service. I've never had an experience where you're dealing one on one with someone who is there for you anytime you need them and it was a very simplified process because of all the attention that was given to me. I am a difficult customer to deal with and I have to say that every challenge that I gave him was met with willingness to overcome and my issues were resolved immediately. I will be returning one day if I need to. (Real review)
Solar & Energy Loan Fund financed my shutters , flat roof replacement , and other improvements. Process was easy didn't need to provide a bunch of documents. I received my response in one day, and the improvements saved me $1,542 a year on my home insurance. My yearly insurance savings savings covers my monthly payment with change left over. Thanks :)
Horrible company. Partners with poorly rated contractors who prey on those who need financing for repairs and then SELF will stick you with the loan even after proven subpar work has been completed. Insurance inspections have shown the roof completed led to toxic off gassing to continue for months. This company still maintains that the loan must be paid in full even though the home was uninhabitable. Your better off having your roof leak and fall in and wait for insurance to cover some part of it rather than relying on these vultures. Sell a kidney or whatever else you can come up with other than using this awful place. Funding organizations beware and take note.
My husband and I went here to find about about loans for a new roof.Everyone at the office was friendly, helpful and worked with us. They provided the names of roofers, we chose Marzo Roofing and we were glad we did. Marzo did an Excellent job, great workmanship and used energy saving roof shingles. We could not have replaced our roof without the help of the Solar and Energy Loan Fund. They also help with energy efficient water heaters, A/C Units, hurricane windows and solar panels to cut energy costs.Do yourself a favor and go here first for information.
Before you waste your time and end up with disappointment after applying for a loan be sure to ask multiple people here what the qualifications are of that loan. The roof repair loan requires co-signers regardless of their employees popular belief.
Christine with SELF was a tremendous help and very understanding. Her assistance in assisting me in getting a SELF loan for my elder cousins septic to sewer was great. I wish I had her by my side all the time. The SELF program is also an incredible option.
My daughter worked with Self and was totally pleased with the entire process and workmanship....she financed ac and hot water system....Roy Degannes is a super partner to have ..and was always on the spot with answers and information...
SELF provides a variety of alternative financing options for property owners that are challenged with obtaining traditional bank financing for necessary home improvements. I highly recommend this organizing if you are seeking financing assistance for your home.
Thank you April Pabon at the Solar Energy Loan Fund Program for making this happen as well as Rainaldi Home Service's Richard Forsythe🙏 A shout-out to father(Danny in the picture with us) and son technicians(son assisting in the right picture) 🤗 The Solar Energy Loan Fund Program and Rainaldi Home Services went above and beyond!
Amazing place to get a loan for home improvements! Throughout the whole process, someone is there for you every step of the way. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!
Nearby Loan Stores in Fort Pierce
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. How Can I Contact Solar and Energy Loan Fund?You can call Solar and Energy Loan Fund via (772) 468-1818. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to submit your loan request as well.
3. What Type Of Loans Can I Get From Solar and Energy Loan Fund?Solar and Energy Loan Fund provides all sorts of loan services, including:
5. Is Solar and Energy Loan Fund An Agency Or A Lender?Solar and Energy Loan Fund is a Financial institution that accepts all kinds of loan requests including installment loans online. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can connect you with our network of lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
2. Where Can I Find Solar and Energy Loan Fund?Solar and Energy Loan Fund is located at 2400 Rhode Island Ave, Fort Pierce, FL 34950. Take a look at the map and get the support you need from them without any hassles.
4. How Can I Obtain A Loan At Solar and Energy Loan Fund?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always visit iPaydayLoans to choose between various loan options.
6. What Will Happen If I Can't Pay Back My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you have issue paying your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. Visit our online platform to learn more information if, for example, you defaulted on your title loans online.
7. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Solar and Energy Loan Fund?Yes, it is possible to apply for loans without perfect credit score such as online personal loans from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan quotes with easy conditions.