Sanibel Captiva Community Bank Periwinkle Way, Sanibel
2406 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, FL 33957, United States
Sanibel Captiva Community Bank Reviews
SanCap Bank is the best bank that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I am the owner of a small business on Sanibel and the staff members always go above and beyond! I would especially like to give a shout out to Mona & Gaby! They are always so helpful and friendly! Great job, Ladies! Thank you for everything that you do :)
Thank you for the stellar review Sherry! We're so pleased you're happy with us. We appreciate your business and friendship. And we agree - Mona and Gaby are two reasons our customers feel the way they do about us. Thank YOU for trusting us with your business!
Glen Beck says to take your money out of the big international banking cartel's reserves and put it in local banks and credit unions. Im sure that SCCB puts your money to work locally and that they dont send it to radical left wing causes.
I’ve tried several of the large banks over the years and I’m so glad I tried Sanibel Captiva Community Bank. I’ve been with the bank 15 yrs and I’ll never leave them. Everyone at the bank is amazing. They treat you like a person not a number. Craig and his team treat you like family. Take a moment to sit and speak with anyone from any branch. You will see the difference I promise you.
As a Lee County resident for over 30 years, finding a local bank for a small business has been getting difficult. Since opening our account in 2016, SanCap Bank and their staff have been amazing from business banking, small business loans and even PPP in these uncertain times. Everyone has went above normal customer service for our company. We appreciate you and all that you do for us and our community.
Thank you, thank you , thank you Nicole! We appreciate YOU, your partnership and friendship.
We were vacationing in Sanibel but needed to close on a loan remotely while staying here. Kim at Sanibel Captiva Community Bank helped us get our document notarized and went above and beyond to make what could have been a stressful situation a breeze. Highly recommend San Cap Community Bank!
Thank you for the great review Chris! Kim is definitely one of our SanCap superstars.
Don’t withdraw any of your money from this bank. They will report you and make sure you don’t tell them anything personal, that will get reported as well just to let you know after the fact. When questioned about it the teller said “We don’t have to disclose that to you.” The tellers’ attitudes, at the College and McGregor, both need a lesson in customer service. I thought we were getting a secure small town feel bank but they don’t take care customer. Even when I opened my accounts here I was told they really don’t need any more customers. Closing all four of my accounts.
We’re sorry to hear you’re unhappy with us. Federal law requires financial institutions to report currency (cash or coin) transactions over $10,000 conducted by, or on behalf of, one person, as well as multiple currency transactions that aggregate to be over $10,000 in a single day. We are required to follow the law and report such activities. Here is a link with more information regarding CTRs - https://www.fincen.gov/sites/default/files/shared/CTRPamphlet.pdf If you have additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact our Senior Vice President & Director of Operations, Lana Hollier at 239-274-6250.
Sanibel Captiva Community Bank truly cares about people and builds genuine relationships with their customers. They have always been there for our small business, have guided us, especially through these most difficult times and always go above and beyond with sincere consideration, compassion and true kindness that this whole world sure needs a lot more of. Thank you Sanibel Captiva Community Bank. We cannot imagine banking anywhere else. You make us feel like family!
The absolute best compliment we could ask for. Thank you Catchin' Jiants! We're so glad you're part of our SanCap Bank family!
The type of personal service typical of banks 50 years ago, but now rare. I have personal accounts with San Cap along with accounts for 8 businesses. Could not be happier. Gabby is my best bud. The 3rd time I walked into the lobby I was greeted by name by no less than 3 of the staff. I felt like Norm at Cheers and part of the family.
This might be one of our all time favorite reviews Gary. To make you feel like Norm at Cheers is the one of the best compliments we've ever received! Thank you for trusting us to be your financial partner and friend.
I would like to share the incredible service I received at Sanibel Captiva Bank the other day. With everything crazy that is going on in the world Diane Patterson the Assistant Manager of the Bank took the time to help me set up my Zelle and my personal bank account. Traveling in and out of the Bank because my cell service was nonexistent inside the bank. With the heat index at 110 degrees outside she made no less then 10 trips to input the necessary info till it was complete. You rock Diane!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Larry for sharing your positive experience with others. We agree-Diane is one of our SanCap superstars. Providing exceptional customer service is what makes us different so thank you for taking the time to recognize us for that on a public platform. We appreciate your business and partnership!
SanCap bank's staff are just terrific - friendly, smart, competent people. They work very hard to help their customers and are attentive to customers' needs. The wait is never long, and you can have confidence in the staff's accuracy. A pleasure to bank there!
Nearby Loan Stores in Sanibel
- Payday Loans
- Installment Loans
- Personal Loans
- Title Loans
- Advanced Disposal (Now WM) - Ft Myers Hauling & Transfer Station
Garbage collection service1.8 ( 13 )
- Bank of America (with Drive-thru ATM)
Bank2.2 ( 10 )
- Bank of the Islands
Bank4.7 ( 10 )
- Bank of America Financial Center
Bank2 ( 6 )
1. How Can I Get a Connection With Sanibel Captiva Community Bank?You can give them a ring by this phone number +1 239-472-6100. Or you can enter their official website and fill in the request form online.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Sanibel Captiva Community Bank?You can enter their official website and fill in the request form online. If you are looking for payday cash loans, you can turn to iPaydayLoans for more details.
5. What to Do if I Can Not Repay My Loan?You can talk to your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is advisable to read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. Where Is Sanibel Captiva Community Bank? How to Get There?Sanibel Captiva Community Bank is located at 2406 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel, FL 33957, United States. Please carefully check the map and locate the fastest way to access it.
4. Is Sanibel Captiva Community Bank an Agency or a Lender?Sanibel Captiva Community Bank is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans can link you with a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can click here to get a fast personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Sanibel Captiva Community Bank Offer Loans for People With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting a bad credit loan, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get a personal installment loan even with your low credit scores.