Regions Bank E 9 Mile Rd, Pensacola
4 E 9 Mile Rd, Pensacola, FL 32534, United States
Regions Bank Reviews
I’ve been a Regions member/customer for so long but this Regions is by far the worst. Navy Blvd Regions is the best and this Branch needs to learn from them. The old lady teller is rude and has a Resting B***h Face!. Corporate or Regional Management please do something about this, the 3 star review for this branch should be a awakening. It’s not overall bad but it could be better, starting with employees!!!. Don’t be known as a horrible or a dump branch of a bank because of your employee(s).
Hello, Kuowen. Your review and feedback are very important to us! We are so sorry for the negative treatement and service you have come to experience while visiting this branch location. We’d like to learn more on your experience and document it properly, please connect with us via email at [email protected] to share more. We’ll make sure to reply and engage with you as soon as we can. - Hector
Please fix your ATM. It's been 3 months. Some people work during your regular banking hours.
Hi, Will. If you send us an email with more information on any ATM trouble you've experienced to [email protected], we'll follow up. -Tyler
Kayla went above and beyond!! Called about an issue with my account and she told me she would get on it. 3 days later she calls, she did not forget about me! 10/10 customer service!!!
This is so great to hear! Thank you for sharing your awesome customer service experience with us! -Trish
Carolyn McHenry was an incredible help. I was seated for only a minute or two before she was assisting me. I went in the early afternoon, and I was in and out in under 15 minutes with a new account and the paperwork for my new card. Thanks for a good experience.
It sounds like Carolyn did a great job! We love to hear this and look forward to helping you in the future as well!
Can never answer a phone. Called all hours of the day, multiple times a day. And when you do get them to answer they immediately hang up. Unprofessional and lazy.
We're sorry to hear that you have had trouble getting in touch with your local branch. If our team can assist you, please send us an email to [email protected] -Ana
I'm giving this branch 5 stars because even though it was very busy when I went in there and I had a bit of a wait, the staff was very kind and efficient and got us processed as quickly as possible. I was in a tough spot having my two young kids with me and an emergency phone call. My teller Anna in particular was so compassionate and noticed what trouble I was having. Just as soon as she could step out from behind that teller window she was right there offering lollipops to the kids and to me too! It's that kind of customer service that makes such a difference so thank you very much, Ms. Anna!
We love hearing this type of feedback! Anna did a great job! We hope you and your kids enjoyed the lollipops, and we hope you'll continue to stop by in the future! -Tyler
Awful experience! I’m going to close my accounts as soon as my home loan processes from another bank. A heavier set, older, blonde lady with glasses rudely greeted me yesterday as I waited in line for almost 10 mins. She took me to her little cubicle and asked what I needed. I told her a new debit card as I didn’t have one. I let her know that I called customer service to get one and they said I could come to this location and have one printed. The teller at this branch talked so loud from the get go that it made the environment tense in such a quiet place esp awkward when she asked me for my social. I looked around and people were paying attention. She questioned why did I open a regions account up in Mississippi and than later move to Louisiana and why did I present a Colorado DL. I tried to explain to her my job and how I have houses I now rent out in those locations but she kept clapping back loud and rudely. I had my DL, passport, social sec card, birth certificate, work id, Amex card, discover ect. She abruptly stood up and asked me to move from her cubicle card to the lobby chair 5 feet away as she took my DL into a room and shut the door. She later told me that was her supervisors office. I’m done! I have 10k processed through Regions monthly. I’m closing my accounts real soon. F-. Don’t go to this location!! I do realize not all locations are this bad. The Regions in Grenada, MS was always amazing but I’m done.
Hello, Harper. This is not the customer service we want you to expect from us, and we are so sorry for the treatment you received at this branch. We know how crucial it is to have your banking needs to be completed in a respectful and timely manner. We’d like to forward this concern to the appropriate group, if you want to connect with us via email at [email protected] we will be happy to document this properly. – Hector
I’ve had an account for 8 years I liked regions because they were nationwide and thought they could help me anywhere but this location needs my cash more than I do apparently poor service
Hello, John. Thank you for sharing your review and feedback, it is very important to us! Allow us to learn more on your experience, and we’ll be glad to try to assist you. Feel free to connect with us via email at [email protected] to share more. - Hector
In person, the bank consultant was super helpful and informative. Since then, I have had no contact with the consultant unless I've initiated the call. It has taken over 2 weeks for me to receive my credit card that I've already been approved for. Regions is not making a good impression so far.
After making several calls to the Regions call center with no help, I called the Ensley branch in Pensacola,FL and was helped by Josh Jones. Josh Jones went above and beyond to help me several times and resolved my issue. My issue was an equity line from 2005 that was paid off but the lien was not removed from the court records. I had to find the account number from 2005 because they didn't have it in their system. I had to talk to several people that could only help me once. I had no contact person in the call center. The last person I spoke to ( Roy) told me a whole different story from the 3 other people I had spoken to. That is when I decided to call the Ensley branch and was lucky enough to have Josh Jones help me. 5 Stars for Josh Jones 0 Stars for Regions call center
Nearby Loan Stores in Pensacola
1. How Can I Contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers via +1 850-262-9010. You can fill in our easy-to-use online form to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Request A Loan At Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always visit iPaydayLoans and explore more options to get a payday loan.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Perform Repayment On My Loan?You should discuss the issue with your lender if you have trouble performing repayments. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your title loans online, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. How Can I Find the Location of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 4 E 9 Mile Rd, Pensacola, FL 32534, United States. You will find their address easily on the map and visit them in no time.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers An Agency Or A Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit iPaydayLoans to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can link our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get loan offers with competitive rates and terms.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?Yes, it is possible to get loans with a low credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit iPaydayLoans to get instant loan quotes with bad credit-friendly requirements.