Regions Bank Se 112th Court Rd, Summerfield
17820 SE 112th Court Road,, Summerfield, FL 34491, United States
Regions Bank Reviews
Bank manager Greg was amazingly kind and helpful!!! I really hope that the other staff at the branch get some extra customer service training! Threatening customers who live 1000 miles away that you're going to hang up on them and make them come into the branch! I wish i could of understood her name but she did hang up on me and I called three times and was sent directly to voice mail, the 4th, another employee answered, who didn't really seem to care how I was treated!!!! With absolutely no disrespect, the one who threatened me had broken English, that is the only way I can identify her!!! Thank u Greg for being patient and understanding!!!!!
Unprofessional I have been waiting on a credit card for one whole month and one week I am being charged for a card I never received and only thing they’re telling me is to keep on waiting my card has been sent to two different addresses I cannot close my account or it will be on my credit report never again
Our apologies for the delay and for any frustrations this has caused. We'd be glad to learn to document your concerns. To further discuss feel free to email us at [email protected] -Trish
Nice staff very friendly, would have given them 5 stars buy I withdrew 6k and all they had was small bills
Talk not nice I thought I begging money from them
Shawn is amazing and very helpful. Went above and beyond for my nephew and me with opening our accounts. Thank you again Shawn
Thanks for stopping by, Dawn! We hope to see you soon! -Ana
Jessica is the best this lady went above and beyond all of my expectations to resolve my issues I would highly recommend that you visit Jessica at the summerfield location!
Gotta Love Drive-In banking. Fast. Friendly. Then on my way....
Nearby Loan Stores in Summerfield
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth Regions Bank?You can make them a phone call through this phone number +1 352-452-9650. Or you can search for their website and fill out the loan form online.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at Regions Bank?You can search for their website and fill out the loan form online. If you are looking for payday loans, you can visit iPaydayLoans website for more details.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Repay My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you have difficulty making the payments. Different lenders have different standards to deferred payment. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of Regions Bank? How Can I Find It?Regions Bank is located at 17820 SE 112th Court Road,, Summerfield, FL 34491, United States. You may simply check the map and locate the fastest way to access it.
4. Is Regions Bank an Agency or a Lender?Regions Bank is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans can link you with a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can turn to our site to get a fast personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Regions Bank Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to higher your chances of getting a bad credit loan, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get an online installment loan even with your low credit scores.