CAMPUS USA Credit Union US, Summerfield
17950 US-441, Summerfield, FL 34491, United States
CAMPUS USA Credit Union Reviews
Fantastic experience at this branch. Brenda helped us to open a personal and a business account. She was extremely friendly and professional at the same time. She came to help us as soon as we stepped inside. No waiting. We found that this credit union had more services to offer and less restrictions than other banks we tried. Highly recommended. Thank you for the great help and for the chocolate, Brenda!
So disgusted with this credit union. Numerous issues, the latest is I made a cash deposit into the ATM $220 & it malfunctioned. It’s been over 3 weeks & I still don’t have my money. Thank God I didn’t have to depend on it to live or pay rent or I’d be dead or living on the street. No reason for it to take this long. I hope they treat their employees better than they do their customers.
I am so excited to tell you about this Credit Union. It's banking like it used to be. Real people to talk to you. A real person answers the phone with no wait time. An open lobby, even on Saturdays. Quick and friendly service. Other Credit Unions are using the pandemic as an excuse for poor service. This Credit Union is exceeding expectations. Well worth changing to.
Thank you for the 5-star rating and sharing your experience with other Google Users. We appreciate you!
I left Sun Trust Bank after doing business for more than 25 years because of their loan constraints. The volume of deposits that I put into my personal and business accounts is a healthy amount and it was not even considered. Two years ago, Branch Manager, Anita Alexander greeted me personally and has taken care of both my personal and professional banking needs in several facets. Also, the Lead Teller, Sheila Joslyn acknowledges me by my first name! How wonderful it is to do business with a local bank where you are treated friendly and with respect. This local hometown bank has definitely earned my business and I want to express my gratitude to these two ladies whom I so appreciate doing business with. Anita and Sheila are so much appreciated as they are who make the difference. I look forward to a long-time banking relationship with Campus USA Bank! Thank you.
Thank you, Tana! We love our members and are so happy that you trust us with your banking. Thank you for your loyal membership.
Not just my favorite bank but my favorite physical bank location. I come here all the time and they are SUPER nice. Sadly I only have a partnering bank and my credit sucks so they wont accept me just yet. One day maybe <3
Thank you for the review, Gary! We hope to have you as a full-fledged member soon.
Brenda was very helpful. I didn’t get chocolate like George,but I did get excellent knowledgeable service with a great personality. Highly recommend this branch and all who work there.
Thank you, Chris! We will make sure you get all the chocolate you deserve next time!
Ive been a shared branch customer with my business awhile, always received friendly, great service and finally decided to be a full time customer. Brenda made the process seemless, and am looking forward to expanding my banking capabilities with Campus USA 🇺🇸.
Thank you for making the switch, David! We appreciate you!
Great place to do your banking. The people are wonderful and very helpful!
Thank you for taking the time to provide wonderful feedback, Deborah. We appreciate you!
Hands down the best credit union with the nicest people working there. It's a small place but they all have a big smile whenever we walk into this place. It's convenient and they offer to help even the most technically challenged customers to learn how to access their accounts online. Great place to bank.
Thank you for the excellent review, Pat!
obviously don't need new customers. The phone system is not oriented to help new customers. I've called twice to try and open a substantially large savings account. Obviously I need to go somewhere else.
Hi Gregory, our call volume has been higher than normal due to the third stimulus many of our members are receiving. Please email us at [email protected] with your contact information and we would be happy to help you. Thank you for sharing your feedback - we look forward to hearing from you.
Nearby Loan Stores in Summerfield
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
1. How Can I Contact CAMPUS USA Credit Union?You can call CAMPUS USA Credit Union via +1 352-237-9060. You can use our online platform to get instant loan quotes as well.
3. How Can I Apply For A Loan At CAMPUS USA Credit Union?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always check out our website and explore more options to get payday advance loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Am Not Able To Pay Back My Loan?You should discuss the issue with your lender if you have trouble repaying your loans. Your lender may adjust the repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. If you default on your online title loans, you may lose the possession of your vehicle.
2. What Is the Address of CAMPUS USA Credit Union?CAMPUS USA Credit Union is located at 17950 US-441, Summerfield, FL 34491, United States. Take a look at the map and visit them in no time.
4. Is CAMPUS USA Credit Union An Agency Or A Lender?CAMPUS USA Credit Union is a Credit union that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can check our website to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can link our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get reliable loan services.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from CAMPUS USA Credit Union?Yes, it is possible to apply for loans without perfect credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also check our website to get instant loan quotes with bad to no credit.