Panhandle Credit Union Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Panama City
2718 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Panama City, FL 32405
Panhandle Credit Union Reviews
Just did a refinance with them and it was great! Thank you for the easy and fast process!!
Horrible bank. I do not recommend it for anyone. They never pick up there phones and there is always problems with ether the card or the online banking. The cards are cheaply made and the print rubs off of them very easily and they are very fragile. PAT the automated line you can call to check your balance NEVER works. I have had nothing but problems from Panhandle and will be choosing another bank very soon.
In the past, I have liked this bank. However, I'm now having huge issues with this bank. They have caused my credit score to drop 70 points twice in the past year by doing a hard check on me when considering applying for a loan. I only inquired about this loan because this bank kept sending me advertisements in the mail about switching my car loan over to them from Ford and how I will save money by doing so. I have spoken with Tonya, Hwy 231 Branch, and Kristen Ellzey, Panama City Branch, and they are of no help, nor are they trying. Kristen is very rude and defensive, talks over me, doesn't let me finish, and even transferred me over mid-sentence. Tonya actually cost us $100 because she told me that "It's not our fault. It's the 3 credit bureaus. Call them." I informed her repeatedly that their banking app and Credit Sesame both clearly stated that the reason for my huge drop was because of the credit inquiry done by Panhandle Educator's. Ignoring this, Tonya gave me the number to Equifax, or so I thought, to call them about it, and it turns out this number hasn't been used by this company for years. It is now used by someone pretending to be affiliated with Equifax, and they scammed me out of 100$, almost 200$. Of course, I trusted this person on the phone when they told me it cost money to apply for a credit inquiry appeal because my own "trustworthy" bank gave me this phone number with which to reach Equifax. When I told Tonya what happened, she gave a light-hearted and careless, "Sorry. I don't know what to tell you." I spent the next three hours on the phone that day trying to cancel my husband's credit card, replace it, and report a scam. Even more unfortunate, this second ping that dropped my excellent credit down by 70 points happened in December, and I found out about it in January. I contacted Kristen to tell her but she was out on vacation for a couple more weeks. I contacted Tonya and that's when the scam-issue happened on my husband's credit card. Now that I called again, Kristen informed me that since it's now officially "over the 60 day mark" they can't see if you they can help me unless they ping my account again. Even more ironic, I told Kristen I didn't want to submit the application for the loan back in December, that I had changed my mind. And still, this happened simply because they, again, ran a hard check on me. I've never had a single late payment or a single missed payment. I was very proud of my credit score before this, but now they have dropped it so much, twice, that I can't even get approved by a bank to buy a house, getting a mortgage, if I wanted. Never in my life, my parents' lives, or my husband's has their credit score dropped 70 points just by talking with their banks about considering applying for a loan. My account has been pinged many times by other credit card companies, banks, and car loans, and the most it ever dropped was by about 15 points. I'll be finding a new bank soon, as will my husband, and another family member- as they're now worried to stay after seeing what I'm going through. I suggest you don't even go with this bank as you aren't a "member" or a "valued customer."
I have been a member of Panhandle Educators FCU for years and have always received excellent service from their professional and friendly staff. Awesome member service, great banking products, and getting a loan was very smooth. Awesome CU!
This credit union is a joke ! Online banking and their app is a joke ! Horrible customer service ! Do yourself a favor and do your banking somewhere else !
Hi Andy, We have had a few updates on our system, and we are aware that the update has caused some minor hiccups. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would it be okay if a manager contacted you to find out more about your experience with online banking? Thank you, Panhandle Credit Union
I have banked with Panhandle for several years. In fact, it is the first place where I started banking after my first job. When I got married, we chose another local institution, but then decided to go back to Panhandle because of the customer service and reliability. I will not bank at any other place.
Excellent service always!!! From teller line service to loans and mortgages. They are timely in loan processing and extremely helpful. A great place to bank!
Went through drive thru today 06/5/20 at the MLK location to get a print out my bank statement and was told that it was 18 pages which would be $18.00. I then told the teller that I wasn’t gonna pay that amount and that I would print myself. I then went to print and was unable to get into my account and found that to be odd being that I had logged in the night before. I finally got a teller at a different location who was very pleasant and helped me to get in and it was only 11 pages instead of the 18 that I was told. Out of all the Panhandle credit unions this is the only one that I always seem to have a problem with. I WONT BE VISITING THIS LOCATION EVER AGAIN!
Myself and my family has banked here for many years. They are always fast and friendly and fair. They have fixed any issues I've had and handled them professionally.
Always enjoy the freindly service I recieve in person, phone, or email. The most safe and sound credit union in the Pabhandle of Florida. Great Staff, lots of branches around Bay County Florida. Thanks for all you do for your communities.
Nearby Loan Stores in Panama City
1. How Can I Locate Panhandle Credit Union?You can call Panhandle Credit Union via (850) 769-3306. You can use our online platform to submit your loan request as well.
3. How Can I Get A Loan At Panhandle Credit Union?You can submit your loan request on their website. If you need other financial support, you can always check out our website and explore more options to get payday advance loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Repay My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you can't repay your loans. Your lender may change your repayment due dates for you to cope with your current repayment ability. If you default on your online title loans, you may lose the ownership of your car.
2. What Is the Address of Panhandle Credit Union?Panhandle Credit Union is located at 2718 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Panama City, FL 32405. You can search the address on the map software and visit them in no time.
4. Is Panhandle Credit Union An Agency Or A Lender?Panhandle Credit Union is a Credit union that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can click here to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan marketplace, can connect our customers with our panel of partner lenders to get dependable loan services.
6. Can I Get Loans With Unpleasant Credit Background from Panhandle Credit Union?Yes, it is possible to apply for loans without perfect credit score such as personal loans online from them. You can contact the lenders for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also click here to get instant loan quotes with friendly requirements.