Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch Park St, Jacksonville
562 Park St Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32204, United States
- Financing Wealth Management
Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch Reviews
This process was super easy and stress free. My Contact Center Sales rep, Melissa Strandhagen was the key to it all. She made things simple and answered any questions that I had. She also gave me alternate options when my initial request was denied. I am truly thankful for this. I realize that she has a job to do, but when you are asking to "borrow" money, it can be stressful and she took that part out of the equation. Melissa made me feel like I was her only customer, and she kept me informed on the process every step of the way. Because of her suggestions, I was approved for the desired loan and given a fantastic rate. If you see this Melissa.....Thank you so much for everything. I appreciate you! I'm giving Melissa FIVE STARS because she provided FIVE STAR level customer service. Being in the business of customer service....I know what GREAT customer service is to me and that's what I received.
I've been a member of Jax Federal and have been in a very happy and satisfied member of the Beach branch on Atlantic Boulevard, Atlantic Beach, with Theron Gibson, my manager available to me 99.9% of the time! I have called on him literally hundreds of times or issues with my account and he is always been available if not to answer the phone he immediately called me back! When almost anybody else would have done anything possible to avoid taking my calls he was always available! I could not ask for a better Financial Manager as far as banking is concerned! Bud Davis
Hi, Bud. We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with us!
The experience of doing business with Zack was very good. He provided me with accurate information an how everything needed to be work out as far as the loan an visa. He contact he when he said he would and it went good from there. I appreciate the service .
Hi, Kelvin. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review!
You can’t get simple things like your balance by phone unless speaking to a live rep and the drive thru line is always long. This is literally a terrible credit union. Follow up to the feedback. Again the options available are mobile or in person. If you are or have someone who isn't comfortable with online or doesn't have data there are only obstacles & limitations. If looking for a local credit union, please look at all your options because this credit union is at best subpar.
Hi Amirah! You can check your balance through our Mobile App or Digital Banking, it's faster than phone banking could ever be! If you need help with any service, feel free to give a call to the Park Street branch and ask for the branch manager Tyler Ferguson. We're always here to help!
The staff is always professional but friendly. I have used their notary service, obtained loans, and received advice on what to borrow for future renovation needs. This will be my credit union for life.
Hi, Teresa. Your feedback is highly appreciated. Thank you for the review!
I was very pleased with the speediness and the process of this transaction. I am grateful for the different financial options that you have for your members. Thank you for treating me like family!
Hi, Merle. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. We truly appreciate it!
Originally I gave them five stars until just recently. Never go to them with a problem with your account they are no help and rude when calling.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Chiquita. We’d love to hear how we could earn 5 stars from you. If there's anything we can do to improve your experience, please feel free to give us a call at (904) 475-8000.
Brian and the Jax Fed office has been fantastic to work with. My first commercial loan could not have gone better from the banking side. I highly recommend them!
They advertise they "Love to lend". But getting a loan is a whole different story. They invite you to apply for a CC and tell you all is good, but deny you approval. They approve you for a car loan, but you get a much better interest rate somewhere else. What else can I say? Avoid the Mandarin location. Manager attitude is rather amusing.
Hi, Sal. At Jax Federal Credit Union, we aim to provide positive experiences at all times. Is there anything we could do to make it better? Please call us at (904) 475-8000!
STAY AWAY. Do. Not. Ever accept a loan from them. My family bought a new car in October provided insurance instantly to Jax Fed and for a total of 4 months they stated I never provided proof of insurance when I have emails showing each time it sent, there was an error on the declaration page but nobody bothered to say that from jax fed!!!!!! So now they want to tack on a $60000 insurance coverage when I have my own insurance because nobody could tell me what was wrong!!!!! Never ever want to deal with this company again better yet I am to the point of returning this car and they can have the loan back. Literally clown of a company!!!!!
Hi Whitney! We are sorry that your experience did not meet expectations. I am having our Lending manager to reach out to you do we understand where the communication needs improvement. I hope you have a good weekend!
Fantastic credit union! I've financed three vehicles with them and it has always been a smooth and easy process. Personal banking is also a plus!
Hi, Derrick. Thanks for taking the time to share your positive experience. We truly appreciate it!
I applied to refinance my car and Christan was exceptional! Very quick process and communication was excellent.
Hi, Jessica. We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with us!
I've had a couple of cars here finance before and refinance and this is why I went with this again with my brand new car because they're excellent service Everest
Hi, David. We appreciate the kind words and are glad we could provide you with a positive experience!
This particular credit union makes me happy to be member. Service with excellent customer service and skills, always with a smile.
Hi, Valleria. We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive experience with us!
Nearby Loan Stores in Jacksonville
1. How Can I Contact Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch?You can dial this phone number +1 904-475-8000. Or you can enter their official website and fill in the request form online.
3. What Services Can I Find In Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch?Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch enables you to get access a wide range of services which include:
- Financing Wealth management
5. Is Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch an Agency or a Lender?Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch is a Credit union. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans serves to get you connected with a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can secure a small personal loan here with no credit check.
2. Where Is Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch? How Can I Get There?Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch is located at 562 Park St Suite 100, Jacksonville, FL 32204, United States. You may simply check the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. How to Get a Loan at Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch?You can enter their official website and fill in the request form online. If you are looking for same day payday loans over the internet, you can come to our website for more details.
6. What Can I Do if I Can Not Afford to Rapay My Loan?You can talk to your lender if you are likely to fall behind on the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Jax Federal Credit Union Park Street Branch Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, we can help you out! Just visit our website to get an online installment loan even with bad credit.