Intracoastal Bank Palm Coast Pkwy, Palm Coast
1290 Palm Coast Pkwy NW, Palm Coast, FL 32137, United States
Intracoastal Bank Reviews
Laura just saved my accounts with Intracoastal Bank. Truly, I was calling other banks when I got the call from Laura. Recently, When a new account was set up for me a couple months back, the ball was dropped by a representative that is since no longer working there. Laura took her time to fix the problem and explain the details. Despite being very busy, she did not rush to finish the call but followed through. She is knowledgeable and professional. Jordan should also be mentioned as he answered my call initially. He was very kind and did what he could to assist. I've dealt with Jordan before at the window, he is always friendly and professional. Thanks Laura, you have a good team!
Thank you for your excellent feedback Matthew! We are so pleased Laura and Jordan were able to assist you. Our goals as a community bank is to personally assist our customers, find solutions that work for you and provide a legendary client experience!
I cannot give this bank/ my bank anymore reviews than they deserve they are amazing each and every person that works there knows my name is polite courteous and interactive I can leave a voicemail and My call is returned in a very short period of time!! No line no wait and courtesy speaks volumes for this institution I banked for seven years at Bank of America and never once felt like I was a valued customer like I do at Intracoastal I truly enjoy my banking experience with intracoastal
Hello Justin! Thanks so much for the great feedback! We think you are the best too! :)
The people at Intracoastal Bank are very nice respectful. When you come to the bank as a walk in or drive up during business hours your greeted like family. The bank is a small business bank some times thats good so your not overlooked. Thank you for your business.
Thank you for your support!
I love Intracoastal Bank - They bend over backwards to get me whatever I need whether it be for my personal or my business banking accounts. And they are truly vested in the community! I would highly recommend them to all my friends, family and business associates.
Thank you Kim. We appreciate the kind words and value you as a customer of Intracoastal Bank.
We love banking at Intracoastal Bank. Everyone knows us, and our banking agent Jessica Knehans is the best! She takes the time to establish a personal rapport while providing excellent customer service!
Thank you for supporting your local COMMUNITY BANK!
DO NOT USE Intracoastal Bank if you do your banking online. Worse experience ever. They try hard but can not deliver. I had to close my account even thought they did work hard for me on a personal level. But their current systems can not support the simplest of tasks.
We understand your concerns about online banking. We are currently working diligently with the software provider. Intracoastal Bank understands the importance of providing quality service to our customers. If you want to discuss this with us, please contact us at 877-447-1662. Thank you.
We have been customers for years and have numerous accounts. We can’t say enough about how professional and accommodating this bank is. Awesome staff is always willing to help.
Thank you for the excellent feedback Stephen! It’s our pleasure to serve you, and all of our customers, as professionally as possible!
DO NOT USE!!!!!!!! Intracoastal Bank states that it is a community Bank and said its customer service is amazing that is not true at first yes they are but only care about numbers and reports you are just another number and when ask to speak to someone they say it is what it is
Manny our goal is to provide quality customer service to all. If you would like to discuss your situation in more detail, please contact our Service Manager, Maria Scarol at 877-447-1662. We will do whatever it takes to rectify the issue. Thank you.
I chose this bank because of their personal service and the fact that they were not one of the 'big box' banks. I wanted a bank with a home town feel. We quit using this bank around a year and a half ago because we moved. I kept the account because there was a possibility that we may move back to the area and I wanted to be able to just start using the account again. A couple weeks ago, while I was in Oklahoma for a wedding, I received a letter about contacting them about my dormant account. Friday I received an overdraft letter stating I was $9.91 overdrawn. Today I receive another one stating I was $12.91 overdrawn. I called them to straighten this out. First they didn't want to do anything. Then they needed to research it. Then they called me back and informed me the manager Maria said they would accept $6.91 in overdraft fees. If I send the check for that amount and a letter stating I want to close my account I can close it. But if I don't send the $6.91 I can not close the account and it will continue to accrue a $3.00 per day charge. I think this is ridiculous. The only thing that caused this account to be overdrawn is their fees. There is no reason they could not waive the fee and just close the account. If I had made a charge to the account to cause this I would understand but I did not. All of this appears to be so they can keep what money was still in the account and get $6.91 in overdraft fees. This is horrible customer service.
Tammy, we are sorry that you did not have a good experience at Intracoastal Bank. We strive to give the best service possible but sometimes we may make mistakes. We always learn from our customers and do our best to correct the situation. We will be more than happy to discuss this further. Please contact us at 386-447-1662 and ask for Laurinda Alves. She is the Office Manager.
Love my bank everyone is so friendly and helpful and it's like Cheers everybody knows your name!
Thank you for the review. We appreciate your relationship and thank you for choosing to bank with Intracoastal Bank!
Nearby Loan Stores in Palm Coast
- Palm Coast Pawn & Jewelry , Sell & Buy Gold Silver Diamonds Rolex
Pawn shop3.7 ( 10 )
- Space Coast Credit Union | Palm Coast West | FL
Credit union3.1 ( 10 )
- Bank of America (with Drive-thru services)
Bank2.6 ( 10 )
- Michael Cancio at AnnieMac Home Mortgage
Mortgage lender5 ( 10 )
1. How Can I Contact Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can make them a phone call through this phone number +1 877-447-1662. Or you can visit their website and submit the application form online.
3. How Can I Apply for Loans at Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers?You can visit their website and submit the application form online. If you are looking for payday advance loans, you can visit iPaydayLoans website for more details.
5. What to Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Kindly communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to payment respite. Please always read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Location Of Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers? How Can I Access?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is located at 1290 Palm Coast Pkwy NW, Palm Coast, FL 32137, United States. Just take a look at the map and locate the easiest way to access it.
4. Is Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers an Agency or a Lender?Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans serves to get you connected with a wide range of reputed lenders over the internet. You can turn to our site to secure a small personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does Braswell & Son Pawn Brokers Offer Loans With Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, we can help you out! Just turn to our online service to get an installment loan even with your low credit scores.