Intercontinental Capital Group W Camino Real, Boca Raton
7100 W Camino Real #202, Boca Raton, FL 33433, United States
- Business Loans
- Signature Loans
- Buy A Home
- Conventional Financing
- Home Financing
- Home Loans
- Home Refinance
- Jumbo Loans
- Loan Programs
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Loan
- Mortgage Programs
- Private Mortgage
- Real Estate Financing
- Refinancing Your Mortgage
- Reverse Mortgage
Intercontinental Capital Group Reviews
Sylvia made our first home buying experience smooth starting with the first phone call. She was prompt, professional, always there to listen to our needs, and explained everything to us. We loved working with her and definitely recommend her to family and friends.
Thanks for the great review. We look forward to working with your friends and family in the future!
Unbelievable ineffective, total waste of time. I have a private mortgage by my home builder and was looking to refinance at better rate. They solicited me by mail. I called and started the process. It was great at first, until they had me pay for an appraisal, home inspection, wdo inspection, buy insurances I did not need nor my mortgage holder required to the tune of 5k. Then crickets, no response, no reach out. We got worried that we weren't communicating with the loan processor so we called the loan agent who we first spoke with. He told us THE UNDERWRITER (a mysterious entity that gets blamed for everything) needed more information 🤯. WHY DID HE MAKE ME SPEND MONEY ON STUFF I DIDN'T NEED IF HE NEEDED MORE INFO. I can see the inspections being required before closing and me paying for em, but the bulk of the money went to the unnecessary insurances they made me get without having committed to giving me the loan. Even though they gave the apperance this was locked. I would steer clear from them, especially if it is a VA loan which is what my loan was. 🙁🙁🙁 I'll update this post if anything changes, but I'm not holding my breath.
Neil, we are so sorry to hear that your experience has been less that satisfactory so far. We have escalated this to the team handling your loan and they should be reaching out to you soon. We hope that we can turn this experience around for you! If you need anything else please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected]
Mr Gore, has provided excellent service for my loan refi. He has kept me up to date with all information as my loan has progressed. Furthermore in those typical moments of silence as you are waiting for your loan to go through during COVID times and wondering what is the status of your loan is , Chris has been the exception as he has called me to let me know that things are moving forward with my loan on a weekly basis. I see a great deal of people on my job who also have been going through this very thing,and typical complaints are that it now takes so long to refi and you are not kept in the loop often enough. With that said, I had a degree if trepidation to start the process. Intercontinental Capital Group in no way fits that mold. I’ve experienced nothing but sincere professionalism at each step of the way and fully offer my endorsement as a customer.
Good day all please be aware of this mortgage lender they are fraudulent. My loan officer was Cameron Bourke and he is well aware of what he was doing to my family. We just found out that our taxes are not getting paid. After numerous phone calls and being ignored once I was able to get a hold of him he stuttered and choked through all the questions I asked. Then said im sorry for your experience and became quiet. I am $5900 short of paying my taxes and then he says to me were no longer the servicer. Be very aware of this person he does not know how to do mortgages and says somehow the loan was shorted. I will be reporting him and this company.
Too many hands in the pie! They can’t keep on track with who’s doing what! Bad or false information! Documents altered to facilitate them! It’s all about selling and not about the customer! Do yourself a favor and don’t! Oh! And they are very expensive!
I got in touch with David Anderson about refinancing. He walked me through the whole process, was extremely knowledgeable and provided different options and found what was best for myself and my situation. Follow up was great the entire time! Highly recommended.
Chris was very helpful through the whole process, always keeping me updated and he was just one phone call and text away. He was very informative with all the question I had. Great person in general, showed a lot compassion with every step. I would recommend him to anyone of my friends, family and co workers.
My loan officer was Anthony Basaran. He’s very knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help me out. He explained everything along the way and was always available for calls. I recommend working with him 100%.
I've had a refi loan in process for over 3 months now. Been requesting updates with no response. Tried contacting a supervisor, David Falcone, to escalate but no response. Who can help me out? This has been the worst loan process of my life. I need a refund for my appraisal or a loan decision ASAP. This is completely unacceptable!
Arnold is the man, if you work with him you are in good hands - amazing team and leadership.
We appreciate the positive feedback. It means a lot. We will share this with the team!
Nearby Loan Stores in Boca Raton
1. How to Get Access With Intercontinental Capital Group?You can make them a phone call through this phone number +1 561-210-4405. Or you can search for their website and submit your loan request online.
3. What Type of Services Can I Get From Intercontinental Capital Group?Intercontinental Capital Group offers you a long list of services which include:
- Business loans
- Signature loans
- Buy A Home
- Conventional Financing
- Home Financing
5. Is Intercontinental Capital Group an Agency or a Lender?Intercontinental Capital Group is a Loan agency. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans enables you to get access with a large network of trusted lenders over the internet. You can secure a personal loan online via us with no hard credit check.
2. Where Is Intercontinental Capital Group? How to Get There?Intercontinental Capital Group is located at 7100 W Camino Real #202, Boca Raton, FL 33433, United States. You may simply check the map and find the most convenient way to access it.
4. How Can I Apply for Loans at Intercontinental Capital Group?You can search for their website and submit your loan request online. If you are looking for cash advance loans over the internet, you can turn to our website for more details.
6. What Happens if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?Kindly communicate with your lender if you are struggling with the monthly payments. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is advisable to read carefully before signing the loan agreement.
7. Does Intercontinental Capital Group Offer Bad Credit Loans?Yes, but if you want to boost your likelihood of securing a loan with bad credit, iPaydayLoans is here to help! Just click here to get an installment loan even with bad credit.