Heroes First Home Loans FL, Palm Coast
5615 FL-100 Ste 118, Palm Coast, FL 32164, United States
Heroes First Home Loans Reviews
LOL, most of these reviews are plants....nobody has perfect reviews. As as local we went here to try and get our home loan, at first they were very helpful and tentative. Like others we are burdened with student loans, we are also aware of what we do and don't qualify for. Looked like were were going to breeze through on a mortgage, had a house found and everything. Left it as "everything looks great" on friday afternoon, to "sorry cant help you" on monday lol. Not once did we get answers to simple questions and then that was it, no more response from these people. Next thing we get a card in the mail, saying please call them if they can help us with anything else. We call, get the same guy who then pawns us off on a lacky in the office here in PC, here we go again. Send them more info, "everything looks good", to "sorry cant do that" or "use this", then no call backs or emails back. Then it was excuses of well this person is out, or this person is sick, etc. Again, not a single answer for simple questions...guess they are too busy to deal with us middle class working people? I have no idea, all I know it was very unprofessional and I wouldn't recommend these people to anyone. We went with another local company in Ormond, got our answers and got our loan pre-approval in a few days.....Gee.....that was hard.....
Great experience! Jennifer was amazing to work with. She was very knowledgeable and quick to answer all questions along the process. Our refinance went as smooth as silk! We highly recommend Heroes First!
Excellent service. They truly cared about our needs and our finances in selecting the home and carrying out the mortgage process. They explained everything in great detail and we’re always available every step of the way. I would not use another company to provide my mortgage service.
AWESOME COMPANY! Sam Royer is a great guy who truly cares about people. All of the staff I interacted with were so helpful, kind, and I feel like they genuinely were looking out for my best interest. Ask a first time home buyer, I had MANY questions and they were always there to help immediately. I highly recommend!!!
Great team of professionals. Glad they were so attentive during the entire home buying process and truly on top of their game. Thanks!
Jennifer and her team at Heroes First were simply incredible. When the sellers wanted to do a 21 Day closing, I didn’t know if that was even possible for a VA Loan. Other lenders wouldn’t try anything under 45. Jennifer, on the other hand, promised me they could get it done, and boy did she deliver! We didn’t end up closing in 21 days...it only took 17, with only 8 in underwriting! In addition to working to get us in our new home quickly, she was super communicative, keeping us up to date on our status. Then, to top it all off, she showed up at our closing with a framed sketch of our new house. I would recommend Jennifer Kramer and Heroes First Home Loans to anyone, and will use her exclusively in the future.
Heroes First was absolutely the best to work with! They were knowledgeable, fun and easy to help us through the loan process! The team helped us move quickly so we could close on time and we can’t thank them enough for all they have done to help us move into our first new home! Thank you, thank you, thank you guys!!!
Matty and his team made our mortgage process quick and easy. When we thought we weren't going to be able to buy, they came to our rescue! So grateful for this man believing in us and the company for all their hard work. Thank you!!
Very impressed with the speed at which they got me to closing. Very knowledgeable staff. Alissa, and the crew worked long hours to make the process as smooth as possible. Next home, or investment property, and I am heading straight to Heroes First.
Thank you Donovan! We appreciate you and with you the best!
Sam, Alissa and Laurie did an amazing job making our home buying experience a joyful one. I will be recommending Heroes First to other vets I know because I know Sam and his team will take care of them as he took care of us.
Thank you Josh, we love our team and appreciate all you have done!
Nearby Loan Stores in Palm Coast
1. How Can I Contact Heroes First Home Loans?You can contact Heroes First Home Loans via +1 855-866-4376. You can access our online loan marketplace to submit your loan request as well.
3. How Can I Request A Loan At Heroes First Home Loans?You can submit your information on their website. If you need further assistance, you can always visit our online loan platform and choose between various loan options to get payday advance loans.
5. What Will Happen If I Failed To Perform Repayment On My Loan?You can always contact your lender if you have trouble repaying your loans. Your lender may adjust the loan plan for you to fit your financial situation at the moment. If you default on your title loans online, you may lose the possession of your vehicle.
2. Where Can I Find Heroes First Home Loans?Heroes First Home Loans is located at 5615 FL-100 Ste 118, Palm Coast, FL 32164, United States. You can search the address on the map software and visit them in no time.
4. Is Heroes First Home Loans An Agency Or A Lender?Heroes First Home Loans is a Mortgage lender that accepts all kinds of loan requests. You can visit our online platform to get various loan services including online installment loan services. In addition, iPaydayLoans, as an online loan broker, can connect you with our panel of partner lenders to get dependable loan services.
6. Can I Get Bad Credit Loans from Heroes First Home Loans?Yes, it is possible to apply for loan without bad credit such as online personal loan services from them. You can contact the loan service providers for detailed information regarding loan requirements. You can also visit our online platform to get instant loan offers with bad credit-friendly requirements.