First Horizon Bank N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point
4820 N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064, United States
First Horizon Bank Reviews
Sharon was awful, assuming she was the branch manager, she shouldn't have been. I felt racially profiled and disturbed that I realized I had an overdraft on a company I was relaunching. I just invested into restarting it up and wanted to review access my account. I WENT IN TO PAY A FEE and get a replacement card. God forbid Sharon would let me pay what I owed them. She was doing everything besides allowing me to keep my bank in good standing. She made the teller, Diane I believe, visibly uncomfortable and was micromanaging her. I find it funny she went through my bank statements to see why I wanted to pay the return fee of an old transaction and what I would be doing with MY account. Mind you, I have a new benz, designer and I was well kept for a Thursday bank run. This woman made me uncomfortable to the point I stopped everything, told her to rip up my check and left. I won't ever go back to this location.
The manager and staff have been nothing but friendly, knowledgeable and professional to me and other clients where I had the opportunity to observe interaction. We were in the branch at the same time. Even in Covid times, they are always friendly and caring. They adhere to social distancing guidelines and are very respectful of everyone. I used many banks and found the best in First Horizon Bank and this branch.
Most horrible banking service you will ever have. Never bank with this location or company. Irresponsible employees and management. They will screw you over and not have a single care in the world. RUN AWAY & RUN FAST!!!
Diane was a tremendous help and I will be sure to go back to this location frequently because of her!
This is a great bank they are great to me
First, the staff at this branch are very helpful and friendly. Convenient location, plenty of parking and a drive through window. Second, I am very disappointed in the bank. We opened a checking, savings and credit card account online six weeks ago. I tried to make a $3,500 mobile deposit. I was met with a $250 limit on both accounts. I emailed the bank on Friday evening asking why. I didn't receive a response until Tuesday. I guess they were off Monday. On Monday I called the local branch and asked them why. Was told that it was bank policy, that it would be lifted after 90 days but they would contact the main bank and see if it could be lifted. On Tuesday they said sorry but they wouldn't lift it. I then called customer service. My mistake, I got a young man that wasted my time, asked a bunch of questions and then said it was bank policy based on alpa rythems could not be changed. I said they should put that in big letters when you open an account, he then made a smart remark about still being able to deposit at a atm or the branch, even though we were talking about mobile deposits. I asked to talk to his boss, was told they don't take calls and then was told he was contacting security, I asked why, because of my attitude, really, then said I needed to talk to his boss. He said he would have him call me. Lol Still waiting. I do not recommend this bank. They don't care about their customers.
Not only is this the worst company to ever bank with . Staff members at both the customer service center and the branches are obnoxious and rude if you don't like your job go get a new one. Dont be a jackass to clients because your misrable. Have a nice day ☺️💕
Outstanding customer service, very professional People to people bank. Such a relief from the to big banks
Insultingly bad customer service. Nearly a twenty year customer and treated like a criminal with every transaction. The management is the problem.
need to work on customer service.
Nearby Loan Stores in Lighthouse Point
1. How to Get in Touch Wtth First Horizon Bank?You can make them a phone call through this phone number +1 954-725-9009. Or you can visit their website and fill in the request form online.
3. How to Apply for a Loan at First Horizon Bank?You can visit their website and fill in the request form online. If you are looking for payday advance loans, you can come to our website for more details.
5. What Can I Do if I Fail to Pay Off My Loan?You can communicate with your lender if you feel it hard to repay the loan on time. Different lenders have different solutions to late payment. It is of great importance to check carefully before signing the loan agreement.
2. What Is the Address Of First Horizon Bank? How Can I Get There?First Horizon Bank is located at 4820 N Federal Hwy, Lighthouse Point, FL 33064, United States. Please carefully check the map and find the best way to access it.
4. Is First Horizon Bank an Agency or a Lender?First Horizon Bank is a Bank. To make things easier, iPaydayLoans allows you to access a large pool of honest lenders over the internet. You can click here to secure a small personal loan with no credit check.
6. Does First Horizon Bank Offer Loans for Bad Credit?Yes, but if you want to get approved for a bad credit loan, you can turn to our broker service! Just turn to our online service to get a long term installment loan even with your low credit scores.